They Don't Know About Us (MinYul)

Love Is Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho’s POV

 

Annyeong! I’m Choi Minho cousin of Ok Taecyeon and one of the best friend of Jung Jessica. I came to korea my homeland for good, the truth is Ian Hyung and I are inseparated. Why? Because ever since we were five, we clicked all the things we do we just enjoyed it. Ian hyung is my idol you know, He is just amazing he knows how to write songs well. He knows how to sing and dance. He knows how to play instruments and lastly Ian hyung is a warm hearted person. Okay so much for my introduction and praise to my cousin.

 

 

We are now heading to the cafeteria where his groupmates are. I’m just behind him I can hear their conversation.

 

 

Taec: Hey guys!

Jay: Ow, Taec you’re here. You’re on time.

Taec: On time for what?

Jun: On time for you to know our half brother. This is Lee Sung Min.

Sung: Nice to meet you, Taecyeon right?

Taec: Yeah, pleasure to meet you too. Me as well I will I introduce to my cousin. This is…

 

 

Ian hyung introduce me to them, but before he say my name someone say that.

 

 

Yuri: Minho!?

Jessica: You know him?

Yuri: …….

 

 

All eyes on me, well not really on me because they exchange there look from me to Yuri. Yeah, I know her.

 

 

Minho: Yeah, she knows me and I know her too.

Taec: How? Don’t tell me she is…

Minh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter