Butterflies (WooTae)

Love Is Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

 

Taeyeon: Okay girls just take this day as a break.

Sica: You sure?

Taeyeon: Yeah! I don't want you guys to be tired when the showcase come, atleast we a day as break. It will be good for us.

Fany: Agree with Taengo!!

Taeyeon: So feel free to go anywhere guys.

SNSD: Thank you, Unnie/Taeyeon.

 

 

The girls immidiately disappear in my sight. I guess they really wish for this day to come. And now i'm on my own. What to do?? But suddenly there's a person appear in front of me sitting. Ow, i forgot to say that we are in school canteen. Classes just ended., back to the person in front of me. Can you guess?? Well i think your guess is right. It's Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung of 2pm.

 

 

Woo: Hey! You alone?

Tae: Yeah, the girls are having their free time today we have no practice today. How about you?

Woo: Well, the situation is the same. Teac Hyung said he have a something to do today so it means he cannot attend practice for today. But Jay Hyung suggest that since Taec Hyung is not participating to day why not having a break??

Tae: Well trhat explains all. And to think i'm the one whop said to take a break but i'm the one who has nothing to do. Argh... What i'm going to do?

Woo: Hahahaha. You're so sute! (on that pjrase my heart beats fast). Chill! Since i'm on my own today and same for you. Why don't you come with me?

Tae: To

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter