I Love You (I Like You Continuation) *JaySica

Love Is Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFyhdtuhZ6M

Play this song while you read this..

 

----

Jay’s POV

 

I’m here now at the amusement park, where Taec said. He said that Jessica like this place very much. I ask him why, he answered that this place is so meaningful to them Especially Jessica. I don’t know what’s the true reason behind it, but I guess this place is okay. It means that if I achieved what I want today I will be part of the meaningful reason of her. I really hope this plan will work, Taec arranged this and I trust him. He is the only one who knows Jessica well.

 

Any minutes now, Jessica will appear and I’m really nervous. So I text Taec if Jessica is really coming.

 

 

To: Taec

 Hey, Taec. Is Jessica really coming?

From: Taec

 Yes, She said that she’s on her way now. Don’t worry things will go right.

To: Taec

  I hope so. Hmm. Where are you? I thought you’ll be here watching us.

From: Taec

 I will, I just pick up another person.

To: Taec

 Who?

From: Taec

Just wait and See. Ow by the way. Jess arrived. Be ready.

 

As I read the last message of Taec, my heart beat fast. I look at the entrance and its True Jessica is there. It means that the show will start.

I command the other boys to light up the whole amusement park. Yes, we are the only person in here. Taec rent this park.

 

 

Jessica began to call Taec.

Jessica: Taec, I’m here where are you?

 

No one respond.

 

Jessica: Taec?

 

None again.

 

Jessica: Taec, don’t joke. Its now funny. If you’re not going out I will go home.

 

 

After she said that I immediately walk to her direction.

I guess she see me.

 

 

Jessica: Jay oppa?

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 As I enter in the amusement park, lights turns on. I wonder why there’s no people here. It is still not that late I’m confused so I call Taec oppa immediately but there’s no response. I repeat it 3 times but there’s no Taec oppa. Just I said the last sentence my mouth say.

 

 

 Jessica: Taec don’t joke it’s not funny. If you were not going out I will go home.

 

And with that I saw someone coming my way. I try to recognize the person. And to my surprise its Jay oppa. What is he doing here?

 

 Jessica: Jay oppa?

 Jay: Annyeong Jessica. J

Jessica: What are you doing here? Where’s Taec oppa?

Jay: To tell you the truth, I’m the one who is the master mind here. I tell to Taec to call you to come here.

Jessica: Wae?

Jay: I just want to tell you something.

Jessica: What is that?

Jay: Wait, Chillax Jessica. May I invite you for a dinner that I prepared?\

Jessica: Ahm. Your timing is on time. I’m starving.

Jay: HAhahaha. That’s good to hear. So follow my lead.

 

 

So as Jay oppa said I follow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter