The Concert

New Beginings

//Taemin//

Hopefully, this will be our last Lucifer concert for a while, Im so tired of doing the same dance almost every night. Ive been changing my hair a little, but every time I watch our performance, i feel like they look exactly the same, only less and less energetic every time...but tonight was going to be different. Tiff was going to be there, I had to do my best.

These thought distracted me throughout school. Its finally Friday, and Im looking forward to fewer concerts to distract me from my homework...but pretty much as soon as theyre over, we have to start recording our new songs. Ah the life of a superstar is no easy feat. I felt my knees jumping underneath my desk as I waited for the last class to end. Some guy next to me glared at me, and I realized I was tapping the pencil on my desk rapidly. For some reason I couldnt stop. I watched the seconds tick away on the clock and sang a song in my head to pass away the time, but singing songs in your head always seems quite a bit faster than singing them in real life. I let No Other replay itself in my mind three times before the bell finally rang after an agonizing eternity of anxiety.

//Tiff//

I was getting dolled up for the concert, Mae was meeting me back stage, and for some reason I felt...nervous? I felt a unwelcome knot tightening inside my stomach and it made me feel sick. It was almost time to go. I sprayed on some perfume and dashed out the front door. I got into my mothers car and started it. I backed out of the driveway and heard a loud popping sound. OH CRAP! I got outside and checked the tires. Sure enough there was a huge slash in not one, but two tires, Someone did this, and I was pretty sure I knew who, but I wasnt about to go lay accusations. I ran down the street to try and find a taxi. It wasnt long before I found one. I got inside and told the driver where to take me. I reached into my purse for my wallet...uh oh.

SOON-YI GODDAMNIT YOU BIIITCH!!! My wallet was missing from my purse, and in the compartment that usually held my wallet, there was a nitecard that read 'I told you to back off'.

"Sorry sir, I can't pay you," I sighed as I got out of the car, since it had not started moving yet. I was going to have to run.

//Soon-Yi//

I saw Tiffany get out of the Taxi. She took off her shoes. She was giving up...or so I thought. She started running the other way. Damn! I didnt think about this! I ran to the taxi she had just left and told him to take me to the adress she had just given him as i pulle her wallet out of my bag. The car started to move and soon we were passing her. She looked really determined....but so was I. Game on!

//Tiff//

Im going to be so late! The concert is already starting, and I wont be there for another 20 minutes at this rate! And Im sweating off all my makeup! Ill look disgusting! But on the bright side I'll be getting my much needed exercize...and I'll finally let Taemin know how I really feel about him!

//Taemin//

I was letting a lady apply the finishing touches on my makeup as I looked nervously at the clock. My manager and Onew walked in.

"Any sign of her?" I asked a bit desperately. Onew just shook his head.

"Forget it, she's probably not coming! Just focus on the concert!" My manager snapped.

"Now get out there!"

Once I got backstage, I continued to search...there was Mae, but no Tiff. I peaked my head out from behind the curtain, which was immediately followed by millions of fans screaming and chearing. I searched the sea of faces, but deep down i knew she wasnt there. I slipped back behind the curtains again.

We were announced, and I readied myself to go out. One by one, we appeared on the stage and heard wild screams. I got in my spot, then the music started playing. I searched the audience with my eyes with one last hope as I saw the door open...it wasnt Tiff, only a group of younger fan girls. My heart sank into a pit in my stomach. I put no effort into my dancing. It all seemed so pointless now, because she wasnt here. I let my arms and legs move themselves effortlessly.

She didn't love me, I felt so unworthy of all the fans that DID love me when SHE didnt love me. Nothing else mattered to me now, my life was an empty abysse.

But then there she was! I had to do a double take to make sure what I was seeing was really her! IT WAS! There she stood, like a shimmering Cinderella in the doorway (litterally shimmering, she looked like she had worked up a sweat). Her hair was a mess, and she was breathing hard, but she had never been more beautiful to me! She was here!!! I felt myself smiling, and suddenly energy surged through my body and I danced harder and better than I ever had, I sang my heart out, because I was singing for HER...weather she knew it or not, this was for her.

//Tiff//

I ran inside panting, hoping to God he could not see me looking as disgusting as I was, and I figured the chances of him finding my face behind a massive crowd of chearing fans was slim. But I could have sworn our eyes met, and suddenly he looked like he was trying harder. I watched as he moved gloriously in perfect rythem, it seemed so natural, like he had only to wish his body to move a certain way and it obliged. I felt myself blush as I watched the whole concert, hoping he couldn't tell how i was.

As the final note rang, I made my way to where I thought backstage was. I wound my way through a labrynth of hallways and came to a door with a star on it. I knocked, remembering what happened the last time I did not knock on a dressing room door. I slowly opened the door. It looked empty, I would just surprise Taemin, I had to tell him about what was going on, about Soon-Yi's threat. I shut the door.

"I thought I told you to leave Taemin alone," A voice said wickedly from the corner of the room. I gasped and whipped around.

"How did you get in here?" I screached in terror.

"Same way you did, just walked right in. you know you would think thye would have higher security." Soon-Yi smiled wickedly.

"Listen, I dont care what you do to me, I wont let you hurt Taemin, we ARE going to be together, I love him, and hes made it clear he's NOT interested in you! So BACK OFF! Im going to tell him everything and beg for his forgiveness! You cant threaten me like this anymore!" I shouted at the demon. She only smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe I should prove that these arent empty threats," She let the wicked smile drop from her face as she hurled herself at me, grabbing my hair and dragging me from the room.

I shreaked as she pulled me ourside into an alley and tossed me to the ground.

"This is for trying to steal my Taemin away from me!" She yelled as she kicked me in the stomach.I yelped with pain.

"This is for ignoring my warning!" She kicked me in the face so hard, I thought my nose was broken.

"And THIS is for thinking you could EVER be could enough for him!!" She knelt beside me and pelted me over and over, punching me everywhere, my eyes my mouth, my ears. I felt myself bleeding, I screamed and started crying. WHy was she doing this?

"There," she breathed as she flipped the hair out of her face.

"I think you get the picture." She giggled, "If you ever thought you had a chance with him, you definately dont now, he wont even look at you!" She laghed an evil laugh and gave me a cold look. She smiled cruelly as she headed back to the dressing room. She left me in the alley, alone, bleeding. It was dark. I knew nobody would come for me. I felt like I was going to die. And the worst part was, Taemin would never know how much I loved him, how gut wrenching it was to know that when he entered the dressing room, It would be Soon-Yi waiting for him, and not me, and he would never know what she did to me.