Payback Time

New Beginings

//Soon-Yi//

I had just gotten home from the concert. I have to admit I was feeliing a little guilty about leaving Tiffany alone to die, but she deserved it. I warned that girl fair and square and she went to the concert anyways. I was a bit disappointed in Taemin's reaction to seeing me there, so I left, leaving him to think about what it meant that I showed up and waited for him when she didn't. He'll come around, I know he will. He has to.

I smiled to myself, knowing I was in complete control. Tiffany was probably dead and poor Taemin would be none the wiser. A hint of guilt lightly tickled my rib-cage, but it was overcome by my joy of power and that Taeminie-ah was all mine now.

I walked into the house, kicking off my shoes, and plopping myself onto the small couch in the living room, remembering the details of the night.

//Key//

I went to Maes' grandmothers house. It was late, but as long as I didnt go into her room alone with her, I was allowed to stay. We sat together in the living room, grandma- I had now adopted Mae's grandma as my own- cooked bokgeumbap in the kitchen. Something I had learned of grandma, is that when she is stressed, she likes to cook, and the more stressed she is, the better the food is. We had just told her about Tiff. I thought she was going to cry, but instead, she stood with dignity and headed toward the kitchen. I knew the food would be delicous.

I sat on the rocking chair in the corner of the room, Mae sitting in my lap, her foot slowly rocking  us both. It was calming, just what we needed.

"Have you thought of anything yet?" Mae asked in almost a whisper.

"No," I admitted. Coming up with revenge for a psychopath was harder than I thought it would be.

"Have you?" I asked softly, not wanting grandma to hear us, no need to cause her any more grief.

Mae just shook her head, pouting. She is so cute when she pouts.

I pulled her shoulders close so that she was leaning her shoulder on me, and I put my chin on her shoulder. She snuggled there and leaned her tender head on top of mine. I smelled her sweet pea perfume mixed with lavender shampoo. I closed my eyes. Being this close to her made me calm, even though I was anything but.

"Come and eat, you two."Grandma called quietly from the kitchen. I suddenly smelled the mouth-watering rice. Mae got off of me and pulled me off the chair by my hands and lead me to the dining room. Grandma had already set out two plates...she was eating elswhere, apparently. She served Mae, then me.

"Kansahamnida, I'll eat it well," I said as I took my seat accross from Mae.

We sat quietly as we ate, both trying to think of a decent way to get back at Soon-Yi....legally.

//Minho//

Aside from Kibum, the four of us; Jonghyun, Onew, Taemin and myself; sat in Taemin's room.

"Maybe we could hire someone to-" Jonghyun started.

"NO!" Onew interrupted. "That would make us just as bad as her, even if we're not the ones beating her up, it's still just wrong.

"Well, maybe we could tell the police," Taemin spoke almost too soft to hear. I couldn't tell if it was because he was happy he and Tiff had kissed or if it was because he was upset about her injury.

"Yeah, but that doesn't really seem like revenge to me." Jonghyun said, unsatisfied. "Lets punish her first, then tell the police!" Taemin winced at the word 'punished'. I agreed with Jonghyun, she had to be taught a lesson. But how?

Suddenly I had an idea.

"I got it! She was messing with Taemin's emotions, why don't we do the same right back?" I asked, enthusiastically. I looked around the room. No one seemed to oppose, and I noticed a faint smile spreading accross Taemin's lips. I could tell her knew what to do. Revenge would be petty, not even a very good revenge...but satisfying nonetheless. It was payback time.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE...I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AT LEAST THREE TIMES THIS WEEK, IM JUST SUPER BUSY. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS, THEY KEEP ME MOTIVATED!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

P.S. LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPEN IN THIS STORY!! THANX SO MUCH!!!! ;)