The Plan

New Beginings

//Key//

Mae and I were washing the dishes in the kitchen, frustrated at not knowing how to get back at Soon-Yi. Grandma gave me permission to spend the night, as long as I slept on the living room couch. She had already placed a pillow and orange comforter on the dingy brown sofa. She knew I wouldn't try to sneak into Mae's room or anything (we have had a non ual relationship so far, because we love each other for each other....can't say Im not interested though) but she warned me that she would periodically check on me....apparently she doesn't need to sleep.

I walked into the living room, tired from all that had happened, subconsciously fixing my hair. I lay down on the couch on my back, feet hanging off the end. Mae came and sat on my stomach. I rubbed her back and played with her long, brown hair, letting it fall over my fingers. She was probably very stressed, so I gently massaged her shoulders and lower back. She leaned back onto me, closing her eyes as I began playing with her hair again.

"What are we going to do?" she breathed.

"I'll tell you what were going to do. Were going to enjoy ourselves tonight and discuss it with the guys tomorrow, okay?" I said pulling her face to look into my eyes. She moved her head closer to mine and we kissed. Even now, she sent shivers up my spine as I enjoyed her lips, lusting for mine. I moved my hand down her back and rested it on the small of her back, using the other hand to tilt her head up.

"I love you," I whispered to her, pulling her hair from her ear.

"I love you too, oppa." She whispered back. I hated to let her leave, but I didnt want to disobey grandma when she was being so hospitable. Mae leaned back onto me and with a quick kiss, got up and walked to her room. I wished in that instant I could go after her, missing already the feeling of her body against mine. Instead I turned so I was lying on my stomach and willed myself to sleep.

//Soon-Yi//

I woke up, not sure when exactly I fell asleep. I felt groggy, and for some reason, some kind of joy, which I struggled, frustrated, to figure out why. Then I smiled as I remembered. I stood up, realizing I had at some point taken off my pants in the night, so I was clad in only my shirt and . Parents were gone, as usual.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the cupboard, seeing what there was to eat. I decided on some crackers and cheese, and started munching on them. This is how I spend my usual Saturdays, eating and sleeping. I am fully aware of the fact that I have no real friends that want to spend time with me on the weekend, but that doesn't bother me, because I know its only because everyone is jealous of me. I'm rich, I'm beautiful...I dated Taemin, even tho that went wrong, I knew he was still thinking about me. I would have another chance.

I picked up my phone and checked the inbox. My eyes widened, out of excitement, not surprise. Three texts from Taemin.

(1)Hey, Its Taemin, call me when you get this.

(2)Im sorry about yelling at you last night.

(3)would you like to meet somewhere and hang out today?

Ha! Just as I thought. I quickly dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Tell me where and when."

"At the school parking lot. I have something for you." Taemin sweet voice tempted.

"I'll be there in five minutes," I said casually. I knew he wanted me.

I hung up, quickly pulled on the pants I had worn last night to the concert and thrown on the floor. I grabbed my keys, not bothering to shower or brush my teeth, but just in case there was going to be some lip locking, I grabbed about three peices of gum to hide my morning breath. I ran out the door and sped down the street.

I pulled up in the parking lot, seeing a white van I knew acted as the SHINee limo. Stepping around the corner, was Taemin, holding out some chocolates. My heart squealed with delight as I snatched them from him, showing my enthusiasm, trying to look surprised. I wrapped my arms around his neck, lifting one foot cutely as they do in the movies. I almost gasped when I felt Taemins hands raise up and grab my hips and pull me close. I knew he wanted me. I KNEW it. I knewit it knew it i knew it! He swifly backed from me and looked me in the eyes with a soft smile.

"Listen, I know I didn't act very excited when I saw you last night, I just....didn't want you to see me all sweaty. I was really happy you showed up. Lets me know you still care." He said quietly. I knew there had to be some explanation.

"And having Tiff not show up, well it just showed me how much she really cared." He continued. I felt a twinge of guilt, but it quickly vanished when Taemin smiled his dazzling, charmed smile. It boggled me how he could look so young and also so manly at the same time. Aaaah, Taemin. Before really thinking it over, I leaned forward to kiss him. Much to my shock, he backed away.

"Taeminie oppa!" I pouted. Why didnt  he kiss me?

"Im sorry, its just that I caught a cold last night, I dont want you to get sick." He winked at me. Oh. How sweet, Taemin only cared for my health. Of course he does, after all he's in love with me! As if to prove my point, Taemin took my hand and led me to the car. Ooooh frisky.

He opened the back door and helped me into the back seat, and it was only then that I realized there was a man in the drivers seat. Of course, Taemin doesnt have his license yet. I guess were not in here for the reason I thought we were. I strapped my seat buckle in, disappointed. But Taemin was taking me somewhere. Probably someplace romantic. I sighed as he sat in the seat next to me. I decided not to look at him, just to see how he would react.

I love playing games with his feelings, it makes me feel so in control. And THAT'S a turn on for me. Especially if the victim is sensitive. That makes it all the more y.

I love sensitive guys...I love making them cry. It meant they loved me.

"What's wrong?" Taemin asked, his voice peaking a little into what sounded like panic. Aaaah it gave me chills.

"NOTHING!" I snapped, with just a touch of impatience. Well played, Soon-Yi, well played. I looked into the window, trying to see his reflection, make out his reaction. He looked a bit concerned. Good. But then wait. Was he smiling?

I looked he straightened his face, but I saw...I saw the hint of a smile turning up the corners of his lucious lips. I smacked him.

"OW!" He hollered, the driver halting the car briefly, then continuing to their destination.

"Why were you smiling? I was obviously upset!" I roared.

"Because you said you were fine! And I thought you looked cute!" He added quickly. Aaaw. I felt myself smile.

"Why are you upset?" Taemin asked rubbing his cheek. Crap, I hadnt thought about that.

"B-because, you won't tell me where we're going!" I said.

"You didn't ask!" He replied, kindly, but also a bit confused.

"Well...I shouldn't have to! Thats not a way to treat a LADY, to have HER ask all the questions! I was just teaching you some manners. If were going to be together, you have to treat me with respect!" Quick thinking.

He smiled. Good, it worked.

"You're right. I'm sorry, I should have told you where we are going, but I really wanted it to be a surprise. We're going to th-"

"No! i-I want to be surprised." I interrupted. My Taeminie is so thoughtful. " That was all just a test."

"A test?" he asked, puzzled.

"Yes, to see how much you really care about me." This was going smoothly.

He just smiled and looked to the front of the car, probably watching the road.

I sat there, duddenly remembering the chocolate he had given me, and stared at it as it tempted me in my lap. Eyeing Taemin, I opened up the box of chocolates. I ate one. It was delicous, and I closed my eyes in bliss, the way that is often done in commercials. There was thick caramel in the center, and I looked at Taemin, willing him to look back as I slowly bit into the candy seductively letting caramel string itself the distance between my lips and the candy in my hand. He looked just in time as the caramel broke, I my lips slowely for any traces of the sweet flavour. Taemin's eyes widened and he let a little smile flash on his lips. Then he looked quickly back to the front.

"We're here," He whispered so only I could here.

The car stopped and he covered  my eyes with his hands. I heard the car door being pulled open and someone, Im assuming the driver, unbuckled my seat belt. Taemin gently nudged me out of the car. He walked me to a door and told me to keep my eyes closed as he opened it for me. Then he walked me through and I could feel the air conditioning.

Taemin pulled his hands away from my eyes. I opened my eyes, blinking repeatedly so my eyes could adjust to the sudden light. It took a while to register, but I began to make out where I was. It was a huge room. It seemed about as big as a football field. There was a platform surrounded by curtains in the front of the room. Then I realized where we were.

The concert hall.

"Why are we here?" I asked, confused.

"Well, I thought it could be fun to dance around on stage, maybe you could get used to it...because I was thinking maybe, the next show, I could let you come onstage with us and introduce the world to my girlfriend." He said quietly. My heart stopped beating. Excitement overwhelmed me!

"OH MY GOSH! That sounds AMAZING!" I said, a giddy feeling rushing over me...his girlfriend.

We danced on stage, just being sillly for maybe three hours. He sang a lot for me in his cute lilting voice.

Finally, we were all danced out and decided we should go. He took me down the hallway and said he knew a secret exit. We stopped at a door. Oh no.

"Uh, w-wh-why don't we j-just take the normal exit?" I asked.

"This one is faster and, I was thinking we could sneak somewhere...private. If the driver came along, he would inform my manager, and we don't want that." He smiled suggestively.

"W-we can go somewhere romantic t-t-tommorrow! I r-really want to go home right now, I'm pretty tired." I stretched in an exaggerated yawn.

"C'mon!" he said grabbing the doorknob. I lunged forward, but it was too late. There was the alley. The alley I left Tiffany in.

Taemin lead me a couple of steps before-

"WHAT IS THAT!?" He shouted. I looked. My eyes opened in horror. There was a bloody corpse lying there, bones jutted out...It was wearing the clothes Tiffany had worn last night.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!" I couldnt help screaming. This was wrong wrong WRONG! I hadn't killed her! I had left her with a few bruises and bleeding a little, but what lay before me was completely marred...it didnt even look human!

Suddenly I felt bile rising and vomited caramel and chocolate all over the alleyway.

I heard myself scream.