Fixing Things

New Beginings

//Jonghyun//

I sat on my sofa waiting for Taemin to come home. If the plan had gone right, as soon as Taemin walked in, I would call the police and tell them about what Soon-Yi had done.

I sat up as I heard the door open, grabbing the phone that I had kept right beside me on the arm of the sofa. It was Taemin, but he didnt look very happy. Damn. I guess the plan didn't work.

"So I'm guessing things didn't go as smoothly as we planned." I said. Taemin shrugged.

"It actually worked better than I had planned...I made her cry," he said looking down. Was he...ashamed?

"Well, thats great! So whats the problem?" I asked, confused.

"Its just that...I feel bad about it, I don't know why. She got what she deserved, didn't she?" Taemin asked looking up, eyes seeking approval.

"Of course she did! She nearly KILLED the girl you are in love with!" I said, but I could tell I wasn't really helping. "You're just not used to hurting people. It's good if you feel some guilt...it means you have a heart. It means you're not like her. But don't worry about it." I said reassuringly. But he still held a frown on his face.

//Taemin//

I left the room as Jonghyun lifted his phone to his face and called the police. I faintly heard his words explaining everything as I closed the door to my room. I sat on the bed and thought about what I had done. I actually found myself feeling sorry for what I had said to Soon-Yi. I needed to talk to someone...and I knew where to go.

I ran back downstairs, hoping my chauffeur hadn't left yet. I ran back out the door, just before he had backed out of the driveway. He stopped abruptly and rolled down his window.

"The hospital," I said quickly as I handed him some cash and hopped into the passenger seat.