Revenge

New Beginings

//Taemin//

I walked out of the room and into the waiting room where everyone was waiting for me, each smiling toothy smiles, and I knew they had seen...but I didnt care. Nothing could ruin this moment of pure joy. I could still taste the passion on my lips and i never wanted to forget that taste. She was mine! Finally mine!! And I wasn't going to lose her ever again...I would make sure of that. And that meant first and foremost...something had to be done about Soon-Yi.

Everyone got up and we headed out. We were planning on coming back whenever visiting hours started tomorrow. People stared as we left the hospital, pointing and whispering and every once in a while I could make out my name among the whispers. I passed by a black window in which I could see my reflection. It was then that I noticed the black smudges outlining the rings under my eyes in pools of mascara, and black streaks on either cheek. Embarrassed, i rubbed my face until I was sure it was red, but all the black was gone. I was ashamed that she had seen me that way... then again that wasnt the first time I was ashamed of how she saw me. I blushed as I remembered, still wondering what she thought that night in the dressing room.

He pushed the thought from his mind, there were more important things to think about.

"Guys, I gotta tell you something." I began, not really sure how to put it.

"Oh we know," Key said enthusiastically. "You and Tiff are FINALLY together!" He hopped up and down in his seat like a kid, and I felt like I was the older one.

"No, well I mean I hope so, but thats not what I have to say. Tiff was threatened by Soon-Yi that if she didnt stay away from me, she would hurt the both of us. This was Soon-Yi! She beat Tiff! We have to turn her in to the police!" I said sounding a bit too frantic. Everyone suddenly looked shocked, then furious.

"I HATE that girl! I didnt like her when you were "dating" her but I kept my mouth closed! I KNEW there was something wrong with her!!!!" Key growled.

"Wait, we cant turn her in yet." Onew said.

"WHAT?!" Key asked furiously. "Why not?"

"Because," Onew said with an evil grin, "first, we have to get revenge." Everyones mouths dropped. I had never heard Onew talk like that before, he was normally the most responsible and rational one of the group. But I have to say, I like the way he thinks. Normally Im not the revenge type, but when she messed with Tiff, thats too far. Whats the saying, 'If you grab the bull by its horns, they will stab your hand?' Close enough. Its payback time.