Regrets

New Beginings

I woke up feeling like crap. I rolled out of bed. I crawled over to the pile of clothes in the middle of my room and popped on the first shirt I found, I didnt even bother changing out of my pj bottoms since they were sweats.

I didnt want to go to school today. I hate myself. Those were the words running through my mind on my way to school. Even once i got to school, the words reverberated like an echo in my mind, almost as if someone else was saying them...

Then I realized why.

"Do you hear me Tiff? I HATE myself! And I wouldnt blame you if you hated me too! I know you said you didnt want to be my girlfriend, but I know you felt SOMETHING, you had to! And thats not trying to sound concieted, its just that, theres no way I can feel the way I do about you and you not feel anything! That would be cruel! Unfair! I know you probably wont accept me now, but I cant lose you as a friend, I just can't! So I will ask you again, at the risk of having my heart ripped out, will you be my girlfriend? And I know you dont think we'll work out, and maybe your right...but I cant think of anything in the world i NEED more than you right now! Oxygen doesnt seem as important! You can have my lungs, you can have my heart, take all of me! Do what you want with me! throw me away for all i care, but for some reason i cannot live without you!"

What was this? I felt my heart dissolve into a feeling I was unfamiliar to. It was beyond love, almost dispair! It hurt! I couldnt see him this way. Then I felt a pang of anger as a cold swept over me. My eyes narrowed.

"What about Soon-Yi?" I demanded. Tamin rolled his eyes.

"It was her idea, I just wanted to make you jealous, but instead I lost you."

"How could you do that to me?" I yelled.

"Tiff, you broke my heart! I was irrational! I didnt know what else to do! Besides, why does it matter if you didnt want me anyways?" He hinted.

"I DID! OH GOD I DID! I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU!" I screamed histarically into his face. I felt eyes turn to us as the school body formed a circle around us. Taemin looked taken aback.

"Then why did you turn me down?" He spoke almost too softly. I saw Soon-Yi walking up to him over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" she barked with clamped teeth. He shooed her away. Her face grew dark and I thought she was going to eat him! Her eyes turned to me, seething don't you dare answer him, or you'll both get hurt. Then I knew, we were in the same place we were last time.

"I-I can't." was all I could manage to say before turning around and running up the school steps.

"WAIT!" I turned around. Taemin was running behind me.

"You don't have to give me another chance, but please, if you care at all about me, come to the concert tomorrow night, for old times sake...backstage. Please." He was sincere. I nodded and ran in.

//Soon-Yi//

My plan was falling apart. How DARE she ruin things like that? She was going to pay! Oh she'll be going to the concert...OVER MY DEAD BODY! I'm not going to let her set a foot in that concert! This isn't over yet....not even close.