Wrong

New Beginings

//Taemin//

I walked slowly, trying to figure out what everyone was staring at. I saw huge words sprayed accross maybe five lockers...they werent very nice words. I didnt really care to know the person it was about or the person who wrote it. I kept walking past, so I would not draw too much attention to myself. Soon-Yi stepped out of a classroom that looked otherwise empty. She smiled and waved, same as she always did. She left the light on, so I walked in to turn it off.

"AAH!" I gasped as I saw something move right next to me! I looked down to see a person standing against the wall, looking quite frightened. I fliped the lights back on.

"Tiff?" I asked, blinking to let my eyes adjust.

"What are you doing in here? Were you having a talk with Soon-Yi?" I asked.

"Uh, ye-uh....huh? We uh, she-yeah...ah yes, yes! T-talking to me, she-just left." She stuttered, I hardly understood her.

"Everything okay?" I asked, slightly worried. She ooked pretty disturbed.

"Yeah! oh yeah im fine! Really!"

She pretty much went through school in a haze. Even when we left it was quiet. Too quiet.

I knew it was time. I breathed in sharply.

"Ahem, Tiff?" I gimmanced as my voice cracked.

"I-I like you, and I was wondering if y-I mean did you want to be my...girlfriend?" I felt my stomach eat itself as I heard my own words just force their way out, like vomit. I looked at her and searched for her reaction, which was immediate. She stopped, eyes wide.

//Tiff//

I felt all the air leave my body as he uttered the words Ive wanted to hear all my life. I felt like I was about to throw up! It was both the best and worst feeling in the world! He liked me!! I can't beieve this deam is becoming reaity!!!!!!!

And then my heart that had become inflated felt like it had been shot. I can't do this....it will only hurt him, and me. How can I forgive myself if I let them torture him because of me?

//Taemin//

She looked up at me, and it was then I realized, she was crying. Why would she be crying?

"I'm sorry, Taemin, I just dont feel the same way." She sobbed. Suddenly its like there was a vaccume that all the air from the atmosphere. I felt like my insides were ripped out. I have never felt pain like this before. I couldn't even look at her anymore. I was so embarrased, and I felt so stupid! How did I expect her to react?

//Tiff//

I was trying in vain not to let him see how much this hurt me. But I knew it was for the better. I was trying to see how he was reacting. He didnt look drastically moved. I wasnt surprised, I would be a concieted fool to think for a second he liked me THAT much. He made a few rasping sounds, or maybe they were groans, like he was only slightly disappointed.

We walked the rest of the way in silence until we split in two directions. This was odd, normally he walked me home.He was offended.

//Taemin//

I didnt know how much longer I could keep myself together. I rushed home and ran upstares, past Onew, offering me a snack, past Jonghyun singing as he entered the room, I shoved him out and slammed the door in his face and locked it.

I fell face first onto my bed and let the tears flow. Normally I was pretty good with controling my emotions better than this. I let heavy sobs wrack my entire body, I didnt even care if they could here me, but I could not be seen like this, crying over some girl that rejected me....but she wasnt just some girl.

She was Tiff.