Surprise

New Beginings

//Taemin//

I had been standing in front of my mirror for maybe half an hour, making sure I looked nice for my first real date. I wasn't really sure what we were doing tonight, but I didn't care, it was going to be perfect. I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Come in," I said.

Key opened the door slowly, looking down. I knew this face...it's appology time.

"Taemin, I'm so-"

"No need, it's ok, hyung," I interrupted shaking my head.

"Besides, if you hadn't chased me out of the house with your screaming, I wouldn't have seen Tiff this morning, and seeing Tiff made me really happy." But still Key looked down. I guess telling him he chased me out with his screaming wasn't helping much.

"We all get cranky when we don't get enough sleep. I know a few weeks ago I threw a fit, so don't worry about it." I said, blushing at the memory of myself acting like a two year old. Key looked up and this and smiled. He nodded, obviously remembering the same incident.

"Well, we should go. You don't want to be late." Key grabbed my hand, obviously in a better mood, and dragged me downstairs. I ran with him to our car and then off we went. I hopped in my seat like a kid at christmas as we pulled in front of Mae's house, where I knew Tiff must be.

She came out looking radiant. I didnt know what to say to her when she came into the car. I could only stare at her in utter awe. Wow....to think someone that beautiful loves me.

Key got out and waved goodbye holding Mae around the waist.

I didnt know what tonight had in store, but I knew that this was going to be the date that was supposed to be all along.

And thats all that mattered. I was finally with Tiff. No matter what happens tonight, I got my wish.