SEQUEL

♥ Missing you like crazy ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His Birthday Present

 

Author POV

 

AFTER calming his wife that was sad, he go out from their house. Go somewhere that can release his sadness. He really want to have a children. After Jaejoong told him that his wife was pregnant, he want to be happy like that too. But, when he saw Taeyeon crying while caressing her flat stomach,  all in his mind about children vanished. Jiyong sat above his car front bonet while staring at the beautiful sunset view infront him. He stay there about 3 hours. 

 

WHILE Taeyeon in their house just lay down on the bed. Still caressing her stomach. Suddenly, she felt like want to spit out all she eat before. Taeyeon run to bathroom and vomit in the sink. felt hurt. Slowly, her eyes closed and taeyeon fall on the floor. 

 

HYUNJOONG came in to Jiyong house. He want to meet his sister. But,  when he searching Taeyeon in all side in their house, he didn't find her. He then feeling uneasy. He run to Jiyong bedroom and open the door. Taeyeon is not there too. Hyunjoong slowly walk in and scan the room. His eyes widened when saw Taeyeon body lay on the floor. 

 

"Taeyeon!!" Hyunjoong run to Taeyeon place. "Taeyeon-ah, wake up!" Hyunjoong then carries Taeyeon to the bed. He then take out his phone and call someone. 

 

JIYONG walk in to the house with his hand holding Jaeyeon hand. Jaeyeon open her shoes while scan the living room. "Appa.. Jiyong lock the door and looked at Jaeyeon. "Where is omma?" Jiyong and Jaeyeon get in to the living room.

 

"Maybe she sleep. Go change your clothes." Jaeyeon nod and go to her room while Jiyong sat on the couch. He facepalmed his face and sighed.

 

"Are you okay?" Jiyong look up.

 

"I'm okay. Dont worry." Jiyong stand up and walk to the kitchen. Taeyeon was about to go to him when he stood up and go to kitchen. Taeyeon felt weird. He didnt even look at her.

 

'Is he start to avoid and ignoring me?' Taeyeon heart suddenly felt hurt. She hold her tears and go in to her room back. Jiyong sat at the dining room. He drink a glass of water and walk to living room back. He was want to talk to Taeyeon but she already gone to their room. Jiyong sighed.

 

'I shouldnt ignore her earlier..' Jiyong walk to their room. He get in but Taeyeon is not there. "Taeng.." Jiyong scan the room. "Where is she?" he then go to Jaeyeon room and found Taeyeon there. She was sat on the floor while her back lean to Jaeyeon bed. Her back was facing him. Jiyong didnt enter, he just close the door and go to their room back.

 

Taeyeon POV

 

While staring at the view outside Jaeyeon balcony room, I heard a sound of door being opened. I can see he through the glass door infront that was reflecting his reflection. He just look at me and close the door back. I wipe my tears. Looked at Jaeyeon who was already sleeping. Maybe she tired. I her black hair softly while holding into my tears. But it still dropped. He start to avoid me. That is what I think. I close the door of Jaeyeon balcony room. I grab the curtain tightly when my head suddenly felt dizzy. I fall to the floor and hold my head.

 

"Omma. Why?" Jaeyeon came to me. She kneel down infront me.

 

"Omma alright.. go sleep.." I smile. Jaeyeon pouted.

 

"You're crying, omma." Jaeyeon wipe my tears. I hug her.

 

"Dont tell appa, omma was crying. Okay?" Jaeyeon nod. I continue to hug her tightly. "Omma sorry.. Omma cant give Jaeyeonnie sister or brother.."

 

"It's okay.. omma.. Having omma and appa is enough for Jaeyeon." I sobbed when I heard that. Jaeyeon was crying too.

 

 

Author POV

 

JIYONG waiting for Taeyeon to enter their room because it's already midnight. After dinner, Taeyeon busy make herself busy with work at the kitchen and tidy up the living room. She not even look at Jiyong because Jiyong is like that too. Jiyong climbed down the bed and walk to the living room. Taeyeon is not there. He go to kitchen and dining room. She not there too. Jiyong then walk to the balcony because the balcony door was open. He peek at the balcony and saw Taeyeon sitting on the bench while staring at the dark sky. Her face look sad. Jiyong sighed. He was about to walk to Taeyeon when he heard she said something. He hide behind the glass door.

 

"Omma.. is this is the feeling for being a mother and wife?"

 

"Now.. I can felt what you feel while appa want a children after Kai and Myungsoo.. but you cant give birth anymore.. "

 

"Is it same as me?"

 

Jiyong just silent. He felt pain in his heart when he heard that. He walk to their room when Taeyeon get up from the bench. He then lay down to the bed and act like he was sleep. Taeyeon get in to their room. She glance at Jiyong before go to their closet. She take out her clothes and walk to the bathroom. 

 

 

JIYONG wake up when he didnt see Taeyeon next to him like always. He look around his room and climb down the bed. He walk out from their room. He found Jaeyeon sat on the couch with her uniform. Jaeyeon smile when she saw her father.

 

"Appa, where is omma?" Jaeyeon asked when she didnt see her father walk out from the room with her mother like always. "Omma just woke me up and told me to go to bath. When I go out, I didnt found omma in this house." Hearing that, Jiyong look around. He walk in to their room back and open the closet. Taeyeon clothes is still in it. He sighed in relief. Before he could close the closet, he found a sticky note stick on the door of the closet. He take it and read it.

 

Oppa, I'm sorry. I have something to do so I go before you wake up. I'm already waking Jaeyeonnie up and told her to go bath. I'm sorry because leaving without your knowing. I want to tell you but watching you sleep tight, I dont want to wake you up. You look tired. I will be back before dinner.

 

-Taeyeon

 

Jiyong sighed. He then get in to bathroom and shower.

 

 

TAEYEON sat on the fresh grass while her back lean to the big tree. She was drawing something on her sketchbook. Her black long hair blowed by the soft wind. Taeyeon glance at her phone. Her phone was silent. She look at it when a call from Jessica came. Taeyeon sighed. She take her phone a press the on/off button and put her phone inside her backbag. She continue drawing something on the sketchbook. Sometimes, she will staring at the beautiful and calm view around her and to the blue and clear sky.

 

'I'm sorry.. Jiyong oppa.. because c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter