Chapter 38 : FINAL

♥ Missing you like crazy ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

TAEYEON wake up when she feel there is a strong arm hug her from behind. Taeyeon smile. "Hey.. It's morning already. Wake up." Taeyeon said as she try to lift up Jiyong arm that was wrapping her waist. "Oppa..."

 

"Em..." Jiyong placed his chin on Taeyeon shoulder.

 

"Wake up now..."

 

"Em.. I'm sleepy.." Jiyong said as he hug Taeyeon more tightly. Taeyeon sighed. Before she could say a word, a sound of door being knocked make she and Jiyong look at the door.

 

"Omma! Appa!! Wake up!!" Jiyong and Taeyeon laughed. Like always, every morning, Jaeyeon will be the one that will wake them up. Jiyong sighed. He wake up from the bed and go to bath. Taeyeon tie up her hair and walk to the door. "Omma.. Where's appa? I'm late to go to school." Jaeyeon pouted while hug herself. Taeyeon smile. 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

'Jaeyeon now is 8 years old. Yes.. Jiyong and I have been married for 2 years.. but I still cant give Jaeyeon a sister..' Jaeyeon follow me to the kitchen. "Appa go to bath, you're not late Jaeyeon-ah.. It's still early."

 

"I need to clean our class. Today is my turn."

 

"Okay, okay.. Oppa! Palli wa.. Jaeyeon will change in to a hulk in a minute if you late." I said. Jaeyeon just smile. Jiyong came out from our bedroom while wearing his shirt.

 

"Aish.. this girl.." Jiyong murmured.

 

End of Taeyeon POV

 

 

TAEYEON phone ringing after Jiyong and Jaeyeon went to school. SHe pick it up. "Hello?"

 

"Taeng!!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter