Chapter 15

♥ Missing you like crazy ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV.

 

 

TAEYEON and Siwon holding Jaeyeon hands while they walk to the kindergarten. Jaeyeon look very happy. She smile brightly. "Appa." she called Siwon while pulling Siwon left hand. Siwon kneeling in front her. "Waeyo, Jaeyeon-ah?"

 

"You will fetch me right?"

 

"Yes. I will fetch you. Be a good girl."

 

"Deh.. omma, Jaeyeonnie go first. Annyeong.." Jaeyeon kiss Taeyeon and Siwon cheeks before entered the kindergarten. Taeyeon smile while Siwon look at her. Taeyeon turn to him.

 

"What?"

 

"So.. Now.. Where are we going..?" Siwon ask while put his hand on his pocket. He and Taeyeon walk to Siwon car.

 

"Don't you have a work today?"

 

"Nope. I ask Dr.Sooyoung to replace me because I want to spend my time with you." Siwon wink at Taeyeon make Taeyeon laugh. 

 

"I want to eat ice cream right now."

 

"Ice cream?" Siwon and Taeyeon get into the car. 

 

"Yup.. Jessica also told me buy her some." Taeyeon said while checking her phone. 

 

"Okay.." Siwon turn on his car engine and start driving. Taeyeon still busy with her phone. Siwon glance at her. "Are messaging with who?"

 

"Sica. She told me to get home faster. She's bored."

 

"Owh.. we're arrive. Let's go buy some ice cream." Taeyeon and Siwon get out from Siwon car and walk together to the Ice cream shop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter