Chapter 29 : Taeyeon desicion

♥ Missing you like crazy ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

Jiyong sat on the couch. He ruffles his hair. While hold his head, he look at the floor. ‘Aissh… Why must she reject me? Is she already had someone?’ Jiyong thought. He then massaging his back, ‘It must the effect of what Taeyeon do..’

 

*flashback*

 

Taeyeon break the hug. “Even though I still love  you.. It doesn’t mean I will came back to you.” Taeyeon said. Jiyong startled.

 

“Wh.. what?”

 

“I still love you.. but it doesn’t mean that I will come back to you. Right? I already have my fiancé, and I decide, to choose him than you. Because.. he always be with me when I was sad or else.. And he.. love Jaeyeon like his daughter.. that’s why.. you don’t even think that I will accept you back. One more thing.. no need to meet my parents, they…” Taeyeon turn. Her back facing Jiyong. “They already gone.” Taeyeon said as she get into her car and drive away. Leave Jiyong alone.

 

*end of flashback*

 

Jiyong lean his back on the couch. His eyes focused on the big picture infront him. ‘Taeyeon..’

 

Taeyeon walk to her room. She was with Kai. She told Jessica to go to fetch Jaeyeon because she not feeling well. Taeyeon lay down on her bed. Her hand still trembling. When she left Jiyong, she driving with no aimless. Her hand trembling and her mind fly nowhere. Until she call Kai to send her home.

 

Kai walk in to his sister room while bring a bowl of cold water and small towel. He glance at her sister that was laying on her bed. Kai sit beside Taeyeon. He placed the bowl at the table next to bed. He put his left hand on Taeyeon forehead. ‘Hot..’ Kai thought. Taeyeon was sleeping. He put the small towel into the bowl, he took a glance at the clock, its already 3pm. He sighed. He then put out the towel and dry it a little before place it to Taeyeon forehead. Kai staring at his sister sleeping face. ‘What happen to you, noona?’ Kai thought. He suddenly remember how worried he when Taeyeon call him with the scare voice. He skip his class and go to his sister. His phone on the pocket, vibrate. He took it out. A call from Myungsoo. He pick it up.

 

“What’s up?”

 

“Where are you? I came to your class, but your friend told me you skip.”

 

“I’m with Taeng noona right now.”

 

“Whats wrong with Taeng noona?” Myungsoo ask with a worried voice. Kai sighed. He stand and walk out from Taeyeon room. He close the door and go to downstair.

 

“I dont know either. She called me, told me to help her. Thats why I skip my class. Now.. she is not feeling well. She is sleeping right now.”

 

“I will came to visit noona after class. Are you there too right?”

 

“Yes..”

 

“Okay. I’ll be there soon. Annyeong..” Kai end up the call. He walk to the kitchen. Opened the refrigerator.

 

“What should I cook.. hem...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter