Chapter 28 : Yes! I still love you. Satisfied?

♥ Missing you like crazy ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV.

 

Siwon lean his back to his seat. After do a surgery with the other doctor, he quikly gone to his office. His head suddenly felt pain. Thinking about what should he do with Taeyeon, the girl that he love so much that have been ignoring him. 'Maybe she still mad with what Tiffany said before..’ Siwon thought. Sound of the door of his office being knocked make he fixed his sit position. Sooyoung appear with her smile.

 

“Oh.. Sooyoung-ah.. why?”

 

“Oppa.. are you okay?” Sooyoung take a sit on chair in front of Siwon table.

 

“I’m okay..” Siwon smile.

 

“But you look not okay.. Taeyeon unnie and you look like a husband and wife that was having a big fight.” Siwon smile turn weakly.

 

“Oppa don’t know why is she act like that.. Do you remember Tiffany, right?”

 

“Tiffany? Why thats GIRL name you say again? I really hate the girl that make your heart broken into a piece.”

 

“Enough.. Sooyoung-ah.. we’re not together anymore..” Siwon sighed. “I meet her.. while I was had a breakfast with Taeyeon. She said.. no matter why oppa leave her.. it is for a beautiful girl like Taeyeon.”

 

“Huh? She said you leave her? Oh… this girl really…”

 

“But.. Sooyoung.”

 

“What?”

 

“Oppa suddenly think that she already know about oppa illness. That’s why she keep ignoring oppa. Maybe she heard what oppa and Jessica chat before..”

 

“What make you think like that?”

 

“Because Jessica speak too loud that day.”

 

“So.. what do you want to do?”

 

“I think about it right now.. Should I break with her?”

 

“Oppa.. your relationship with her is about to start.. she wearing your ring right? That mean she is your fiancé now.. So.. why don’t you marriying her?”

 

“I don’t think she want it. Its too fast.. we just have engaged one week before.”

 

“But oppa.. before you…”

 

“Die?” Siwon cut it off.

 

“Oppa.. are you give it up right now? Your illness.. you have three month. You can marr…”

 

“Its not easy.. Sooyoung-ah.. If she get married with me now, when I die.. I don’t want she be a widow.. I’m not sure too she will happy with me when in her heart.. still Jiyong stand there.”

 

“Jiyong? Do you mean.. Kwon Jiyong? Jaeyeon appa?” Siwon noded. “Again.. why are you so sure that in Taeyeon heart still have Jiyong?”

 

“She always call Jiyong name when she slept, she always staring at the calendar before Jiyong return.. maybe she waiting for Jiyong. She always daydream.. maybe she thinking of Jiyong.. and.. she have been meeting with him.. accidentally..”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter