Chapter 35

♥ Missing you like crazy ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35

 

Author POV

 

TAEYEON Jiyong black hair, his head was laying on Taeyeon laps. He lay down on the couch while Taeyeon sit. Taeyeon smile when she see Jiyong peaceful face while sleeping. After let out his tears, Jiyong fall asleep. Taeyeon sighed. “You’re not a bad boy oppa.. you’re really the good guy that I ever meet..”

 

“Jinja?” Taeyeon flinch. Jiyong lips create a cute smile, his eyes still closed.

 

“You’re not sleeping?!” Taeyeon ask in a anger voice. Jiyong chuckle. He open his eyes, he wake up and peck on Taeyeon lips. He then lay down back. Taeyeon bewildered. Jiyong close his eyes back. “Yah.. my laps is crem.” Taeyeon said. Hearing that, Jiyong wake up immediately. He look at Taeyeon, his hand was about to touch Taeyeon thighs when quikly stood up. “ert. Go sleep in your room.” Taeyeon said, Jiyong pouted.

 

“Yah, I’m not a ert.”

 

“If not a ert, then what? Byuntae?” Taeyeon hug herself.

 

“It’s same!”

 

“So what..” Taeyeon mocked him. Jiyong chuckle.

 

“Okay.. I’m a ert a.k.a Byuntae..” He stood up. Taeyeon walk backwards when Jiyong start to walk toward her. “If I’m that.. What will you do?” Jiyong smile teasingly. Before Taeyeon could run, Jiyong grap her waist and pull her closer. Taeyeon close her eyes. Her face was too close to Jiyong. Jiyong smile. He then lean closer to Taeyeon. He was about to kiss Taeyeon when he hear a sound of door being opened. They heard someone gasped. Taeyeon open her eyes and in unison, she and jiyong turn to the door.

 

“Sorry!! I didn’t see anything!!” Jiyong and Taeyeon laughed when Jaeyeon said it while close her face with her hands. Taeyeon lean her head on Jiyong chest. She smile happily.

 

JIYONG wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter