Chapter 30 : TaeWon Moment

♥ Missing you like crazy ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV.

 

Siwon look at his watch. Its already 1pm. He was busy reading his patient information until he missed the lunch time. He was about to get up when someone knocked the door. He sit again. “Come in.” the face that he miss appear. Siwon smile weakly.

 

“Jaeyeon-ah. What are you doing here?” Siwon stood up and approaching Jaeyeon that standing at the door.

 

“Sica imo bring me here.” After said that, Jessica appear behind Jaeyeon.

 

“Oppa, I brought your lunch.” Jessica said as she shows Siwon the bag at her hand. “Sooyoung tell me that you busy, you not even get out from your office to have a lunch.. that’s why I came here with Jaeyeon.” Jessica walk in to Siwon office.

 

“Appa..” Jaeyeon called Siwon, Siwon smile and carry her with his arm. He walk to his seat and put Jaeyeon on his lap.

 

“Jaeyeon-ah, where is your mom?” Siwon ask. Jessica was busy took out the container.

 

“She rest at home. She said that she still felt dizzy.”

 

“Dizzy?”

 

“She is fine, oppa. Don’t worry.” Jessica said as she actually know that Siwon was worried. Siwon smile at Jessica and continue chattering with Jaeyeon. Suddenly, someone knocked the door. Siwon and Jessica turn to the door. A guy with a white doctor sut smile at them while his hand hold a file.

 

“I’m sorry for disturb you, Dr.Siwon.” He said.

 

“It’s okey, Dr.Jaejoong. Came in.” Jaejoong enter and take a sit on a couch at the right side. Siwon put Jaeyeon on his seat and approach Jaejoong. Jessica just silent.  “Is there anything I can help you?”

 

“This…” while they two busy with their business, Jessica glance at  Jaejoong.

 

‘Why is he here?’

 

 

Jaejoong POV.

 

‘This file is not mine..’ I read the patient information. ‘Oh no.. it’s Dr.Siwon file. I need to hand this file before he search it.’ I  get up from my seat and walk to Siwon office. My step stopped when I saw someone familiar in Siwon office.

 

“Oh god.. please.. its not her..” I walk and knocked the door. Siwon and the girl that standing in front his desk turn look at me. I frozen for a while. ‘It’s her!’ She look surprise too when see me. I cough a little, clearing my throat.

 

“I’m sorry for disturb you, Dr.Siwon.” She turn. Her back facing me.

 

“It’s okay, Dr.Jaejoong. Came in.” I enter and sit on the couch.

 

 

Jessica POV.

 

‘Why is he here right now? Seeing his face, make me remember back our memory ten years ago.’ I lowered my head. Look at my food. And.. sighed.

 

“Sica imo, are you okay?” Jaeyeon ask me.

 

“Em.. I’m okay. Don’t worry.” ^_^ Jaeyeon smile at me.

 

 

Author POV.

 

“Thanks, Dr.Jaejoong.” Siwon and Jaejoong stood up.

 

“No problem. I’ll go first.”

 

“Okay.” Jaejoong walk out from the office. “Bring the food here, Sica-ah. Jaeyeon, came here.” Jessica put the container in front Siwon. She sit on the couch in front Siwon. Jaeyeon sit Siwon.

 

 

Jaejoong walk out to the hospital big balcony. Many patient sit there, take a fresh air. Jaejoong starching his body. Tired because he doesn’t have any work today, just sit on the desk, and read patient information. He is a new trainee, Siwon is his senior or mentor. He sit on the wood chair under a small tree. Suddenly his mind thinking of HER.

 

“Jessica..” he smile when say that name.

 

 

Jessica hold Jaeyeon hand while they came out from evelator. Jaeyeon jump happily. Happy meet Siwon. Jessica open her car (door) and let Jaeyeon get in first, and then she walk to other side and get into the car. She turn on the engine and start to drive home.

 

“Jaeyeon-ah.. do you want to go anywhere before we go home?” Jessica ask while her hand turn on the air-corn.

 

“Lotte!”

 

“Okay.. kaja..” Jessica smile. Suddenly her phone ringing. “Jaeyeon-ah, help me. Pick up the phone. Its call from your mom.” Jaeyeon reach Jessica phone at the dashboard and answer it.

 

“Annyeong! Omma!”

 

“Oh, Jaeyeon-ah. Where are you?”

 

“We..” Jaeyeon look at Jessica. Jessica mouthed Jaeyeon ‘from restaurant and now go to Lotte.’

 

“We just now got out from restaurant, now we go to Lotte.” Jaeyeon said happily. Known that her mother doesn’t want she to meet with Siwon.

 

“Oh.. tell Sica imo, omma want her to buy a macaroni, mayonnis and mixed fruit. Came back before six.”

 

“Okay, omma. Annyeong!” Jaeyeon end the call and put Jessica phone at the dashboard.

 

“What do your mom want?”

 

“Omma told Sica imo to buy her a macaroni, mayonnis and mixed fruit.” Jessica nodded. Her eyes still focused on the road. Jaeyeon look into the view out from the car. When the car stopped at the red light, Jaeyeon see someone familiar far from the car. She jump on her seat and kneeling on it. “Appa!” Jessica starled. She look at the guy that was standing not to far from their car. That guy waved happily at Jaeyeon and Jaeyeon replied him.

 

“Who’s that, Jaeyeon-ah?” Jaeyeon look at Jessica.

 

“Appa! Jaeyeon biological appa!” Jaeyeon said happily and continue waved at him. Jessica start to drive when the light turn green. Jaeyeon sit silently back.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter