Chapter 32

♥ Missing you like crazy ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32.

 

 

TAEYEON walk out from the lift. She look at the small paper at her hand. Then look at the number and name near the all door. ‘He live in this apartment? Or.. maybe penthouse?’ Taeyeon then stop infront silver coloured door that was different from the other. She look at the address near the door.

 

KWON JIYONG

100

 

Taeyeon heart suddenly beat faster. She press the button next to the door. After wait for a minutes, the door opened. Taeyeon heart hurt when see the pale face infront her.

 

“Taeng.” Jiyong smile. “Came in.” Taeyeon came in. Jiyong close the door.

 

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon said.

 

“I’m okay.. sorry for make you wait for me to open the door.” Jiyong smile weakly. “Sit. Do you want a hot or clod water?” Jiyong ask as he start to walk to the kitchen. Taeyeon grap his arm.

 

‘It’s cold.’ Taeyeon thought. Jiyong look at her.

 

“No need to do that, oppa. Have not eat your breakfast?” Taeyeon ask with a caring voice.

 

“Not yet.” Jiyong chuckle. Suddenly  Taeyeon pull his left arm. “Where are we going?” Taeyeon open Jiyong bedroom door and step in. She drag Jiyong to his bed.

 

“Rest here. I will prepare your breakfast.”

 

“But..”

 

“No excuse, rest.” Taeyeon smile and walk out from his room. Jiyong sighed and lay down.

 

 

TAEYEON smile while  arrange a bowl of porridge and chicken soup in to the tray. She then take out a bottle of cold water and pour it into the mug. Taeyeon take a spoon and place it next to the bowl of soup. She bring it to Jiyong room. When she enter Jiyong room, she sit next to Jiyong and placed the tray on her laps. “Oppa. Wake up.” Jiyong slowly open his eyes. Taeyeon put the tray on the side table and help Jiyong wake up. Jiyong lean his back to the headbed. Taeyeon sat next to him back. She hold the bowl of porridge. Before feed Jiyong, she blow a to the porridgr on the spoon. Jiyong smile. “It’s hot. Here..” Taeyeon feed Jiyong. Jiyong open his mouth. “Aahh..” doing that make Taeyeon remember about their past. Jiyong was feeding her too. Jiyong look at Taeyeon that was lowering her head.

 

“I.. I can eat by myself.” Jiyong said.

 

“Ani.. I’ll feed you. You have feed me in the past.” Taeyeon smile weakly and start to feed Jiyong again. Jiyong obediently open his mouth and receive the porridge.

 

“So you still remember it.”

 

“There is no reason for forget about it. Do you want a soup?” Jiyong nodded. Taeyeon put the clean bowl of porridge to the tray and pick up the bowl of chicken soup. She feed Jiyong again. Jiyong smile slowly turn bright.

 

“Thank you, Taeng.” Taeyeon smile. They look at each other. Jiyong hand slowly take the bowl and place it on the tray back. He look at Taeyeon in a sad+happy=love look. He hold Taeyeon hand. “I missing you like crazy, Taeyeon-ah..” Taeyeon suddenly felt sad and touching for what Jiyong said.  “I really miss you.. and Jaeyeon.. I even dreaming of you two. Maybe it is the effect of my sickness.” Jiyong chuckle. “Dont you miss me?” Taeyeon lowered her head.

 

“I.. miss you too.” Jiyong smile. He then pull Taeyeon to his embrace. Taeyeon hug him back.

 

“I’m really happy to hear that.. Thank you..”

 

“Oppa.”

 

“Em..?” Taeyeon break the hug.

 

“Jaeyeon want to meet you after her school hour.”

 

“Really? I miss her.”

 

“And.. thank you for this.” Taeyeon lift her hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter