Chapter 27 : I'm Sorry

♥ Missing you like crazy ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV. 

 

After one weeks..

 

Siwon wearing his jacket,  it's cold outside. He then took his briefcase, and walk out from his room. In the same time, Taeyeon and Jaeyeon was walk out from her room. Jaeyeon smile at him. But Taeyeon just walk. Not even glance at him. Siwon sighed. It has been one week she ignoring him. Is she mad because of what Tiffany said?' Siwon thought.  He followed Taeyeon and Jaeyeon to the downstairs. Jessica, Sooyoung, Kai and Myungsoo was chatting at the living room. Waiting for them to breakfast together. 

 

"Unnie, lets breakfast." Sooyoung smiling at Taeyeon and Jaeyeon. 

 

"Never mind, Sooyoung-ah. Unnie to go to work. Kaja, Jaeyeon-ah." Taeyeon pull Jaeyeon hands. Siwon just silent. He cough a little. 

 

"What is our breakfast today?"

 

Taeyeon get into the lift while holding Jaeyeon hands. She suddenly remember about Jiyong. 'It has been one week he doesn't appear in front of me.' Taeyeon noticed what she mind think immediately shake her head.  

 

 

Jiyong sitting on the couch while playing with his legs. He smile by himself. Maybe people around him think he is crazy,  but actually he thinking about what Jaeyeon said.

 

"My mom always staring at your picture. At night before she go to sleep." Jiyong chuckle. 

 

"Aisshh.. jinja... she is make me crazy."

 

A sound of kid busy chattering caught his attention. He turn to his right side. He smiling when saw Taeyeon and Jaeyeon. Jaeyeon happily waved at him when she see his father. Taeyeon look at him with a poker face. 

 

"Jaeyeon-ah, kaja. We need to go fast." Taeyeon pull Jaeyeon hands while Jiyong happily following them. He put both of his hands in his pocket. Until they arrive at car park beside th their home, Jiyong still followed them. Taeyeon felt annoyed when Jiyong still walk behind her. She turn around. Facing Jiyong. 

 

"How long you want to followed me? Huh?"

 

"Oo.. Sorry? I'm not following you. I want to go ti my car. My car is beside yours.." Jiyong walk to his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter