Chapter 20

♥ Missing you like crazy ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV. 

 

Jiyong sit on the couch after open the door to let Hyunjoong come in. "I got what you want." Hyunjoong give Jiyong a blue file. Jiyong open the file and read it. Hyunjoong sit on the couch in front Jiyong. 

 

"She has older brother? I only know that she have one young brother." Hyunjoong sigh.

 

"Do you know what? I have told you about my sister and my twin brother that I had leave right?" Jiyong noded. "I think.. She is my sister." Jiyong shocked. 

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes.. because.. she still wearing the necklace that I made for her in the past. Before I run away. Leave them."

 

"Why did you run away from home?"

 

"It's.. because my father want me to get married with a girl that I dont know. And.. He force me to be like him. A CEO. But I'm not interested in it. I run away and work hard to be a detective."

 

"Do you know that your twin brother,  Kim Myungsoo run away too?"

 

Hyunjoong shake his head. "He must learn it from me." Hyunjoong chuckle. "So.. when you go to meet her? I got her address."

 

"I think.. I should give up on her." Jiyong lay down on the couch. 

 

"But why?"

 

"She already moved on. I saw her with someone at Namsan Tower. They maybe dating. Because I see that guy kiss her hand."

 

"Ow.. come on.. the word 'GIVE UP' is not in the list of your lifebook right?" Jiyong silent. "Go meet her."

 

 

Taeyeon POV. 

 

Today is Saturday. Jaeyeon holiday. I smile when see a peaceful face sleeping next to me. I hug her small body. "Good morning, my love." Taeyeon said. 

 

"Omma.." Jaeyeon place her hand on Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter