Chapter 3 : Taeyeon family background

♥ Missing you like crazy ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV. 

 

Taeyeo still blushing after get in to her bedroom. She lying on the bed. She then rolling at her ber while screaming happily. Suddenly, there's someone knock on the door. 

 

"Who's that?"

 

"It's me, noona."

 

"Come in, Jong In-ah."

 

The door opened and Jongin come in. He lying beside her sister. 

 

"Why are you look so happy, noona?"

 

 Taeyeon look at her brother. "Noona.. have a boyfriend right now." Taeyeon said while smile shyly. 

 

"Who's the lucky man?" 

 

"Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong. Tomorrow noona have a date with him."

 

"That's good. You're not alone now, noona." Taeyeon and Jongin smiling each other. 

 

"Kumawo.. Jongin-ah.. Saranghaeyo my dongsaeng!". Taeyeon hug Jongin. 

 

"Me too, noona. You're my only sister in this world." Jongin hug her back. "Jiyong hyung will jealous if he watching us right now." Jongin and Taeyeon laughed. 

 

Their mom and dad watching them from outside, they're smile widely. After their old brother, Kim Hyun Joong passed away 3 years ago,  Taeyeon is the place where Jongin share everything. He really love her sister. Taeyeon too. When her old brother go leave her alone, she be so quiet. And Jongin is the one who always give her support and always accompy her when her alone and stress.

 

And after Jongin fraternal twin, Kim Myungsoo a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter