Chapter 26 : Should I?

♥ Missing you like crazy ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV. 

 

Siwon close his eyes after Jessica get out from his room. He massaging his head. Slowly,  a tears dropped on his cheek. He sobbed when remember about Taeyeon. 

 

'Should I let her go?  She will suffer when she be with me. I know she still love Jiyong. She even call Jiyong name in her slept. How can I live with a girl that have another man in her heart? It's will hurt me. Should I.. let you go, Taeyeon-ah?' Siwon thought while wiping his tears. 

 

 

Taeyeon look at her reflection on mirror. Taeyeon sigh when the panda eyes appear. She came out from her bathroom. A sound of her door being knocked made her startled. 

 

"Noona, its me." Taeyeon opened the door. She smile when saw Kai with a guy behind him.

 

"Is.. it.. Myungsoo?" Myungsoo smile and run to hug Taeyeon.  Taeyeon startled. She then hug Myungsoo back. A sobbed heard from Myungsoo. 

 

"Noona.. I miss you so much."

 

"Noona too.." Kai just smile happily. Taeyeon broke the hug. She cupped Myungsoo face. "You change so much.. Handsome as Kai.." Taeyeon smile. Kai and Myungsoo look at each other. Then they two look at Taeyeon. 

 

"You too noona. So beautiful." Taeyeon lift up her right eyebrow. 

 

"Hem... something fishy here.." Taeyeon hug her hips. "Just... tell me what you want. Don't praise me like that."

 

Myungsoo and Kai laugh. "We miss your omelette ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter