Chapter 33 : Finally..

♥ Missing you like crazy ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

TAEYEON walk in to Jiyong apartment. She and Jaeyeon enter the living room. "Jaeyeonnie." Taeyeon call her daughter. Jaeyeon look at her mom. "Go to that room. Appa is there. Dont wake him up. Appa is not feeling well." Jaeyeon smile happily and nod. She run to the door and open it slowly. Taeyeon smile when Jaeyeon walk slowly into Jiyong room. Taeyeon enter the kitchen. She wearing the aprone and open the refrigerator. She want to cook for lunch.

 

JAEYEON climb up the bed and lay down on Jiyong body. Jiyong open his eyes. "Oh.. Jaeyeonnie.." Jiyong said as he smile happily. He hug his daughter. 

 

"Appa.. I miss you.." Jaeyeon said. She kiss Jiyong cheeks. Jiyong laughed.

 

"Appa miss you too.. Where is omma?"

 

"Omma prepare for lunch.. we will sleep here tonight. Can we appa?" Jiyong smile.

 

"Appa house is you and omma house too.. But why?"

 

"I dont know.. Omma look sad when she came to fetch me." Jiyong quiet. Jaeyeon moved from Jiyong body and help her father wake up.

 

"Kaja.. we go to omma." Jiyong slowly climb down the bed. Followed by Jaeyeon. Jiyong holding Jaeyeon hand and walk out from his room. Taeyeon that was busy prepare for lunch shocked when saw Jiyong came out with Jaeyeon.

 

"Omma, appa is wake." Taeyeon smile.

 

"Good afternoon, oppa." Taeyeon said. Jiyong smile. But his smile vanished when he accidentally saw Taeyeon purple cheek. His heart suddenly felt hurt when he see it. He look at Jaeyeon.

 

"Jaeyeonnie, can you leave appa and omma for a while?" Jaeyeon nod and smile. She run to the living room. Jiyong walk towards Taeyeon. She was hiding her purple cheek. "Hey.." jiyong call softly as he cupped Taeyeon face. "Whats wrong with your face..." Jiyong hand softly caressing Taeyeon purple cheek.

 

"It's nothing oppa.." Taeyeon said. Jiyong slowly kiss Taeyeon cheek. Taeyeon startled. But she can feel that Jiyong warm lips make the pain on her cheeks lost. Jiyong pull his lips away. Taeyeon close her eyes. Her tears dropped slowly. 

 

"Tell me Taeng.." Jiyong said, softly. He wipe Taeyeon tears. Jaeyeon that was sat on the couch at the living room just watch her parent from far. 

 

"He mad at me.."

 

"Who?"

 

"Siwon oppa.."

 

"Why?"

 

"I dont know.." Jiyong hug Taeyeon, Taeyeon crying in his embrace.

 

"Dont worry Taeng.. everything is gonna be alright.." Jiyong said as he caressing Taeyeon hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter