Chapter 13 : Who are you?

♥ Missing you like crazy ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV. 

 

I heard someone talking. They were whispering to each other. One girl and one man. I slowly open my eyes. I hear the girl gasped when see me open my eyes. "Oppa, she is awake." the girl that sit beside me said to the man that was busy wih his laptop. The man put his laptop on the table and walk to me.

 

Author POV. 

 

When the man finished checking on Taeyeon, she ask him. "Who are you?" the girl that standing next to the man smile. The girl help Taeyeon to sit.

 

"Hye! My name is Jessica. This is my stepbrother, Choi Siwon. But you can call him Siwon." Jessica smile. Taeyeon just silent. While Siwon take a small chair and sit beside Taeyeon. 

 

"Are you okay? You walk in a heavy rain while your body weak and you're pregnant."

 

"I'm sorry." Taeyeon said. Taeyeon lowering her head. 

 

"Oppa! She is sick. How could you scold her."

 

"I'm not scold her. I'm just advising her."

 

"Tch.." Jessica hug herself. Siwon look at Taeyeon. 

 

"You better stay here until you recover." He said. Taeyeon loo at Siwon.

 

"I need to go home right now. My family is returned from Busan."

 

"Well let me drive you home. Get ready." He said while stand up and walk out from the room. 

 

"Come. I help you. I'm sorry. My stepbrother is naturally like that. Overprotective." Taeyeon smile weakly when hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter