Chapter 8

Bond to You English Ver

 

"Jung Ji Yoong, before become companion of High Lord Jung Seonghyun was a good friend of Eomma. We always share our secrets except one. It was the mistery of Jung Yunho’s birth. As Eomma knew so far, Ji Yoong had curse that made ​​him unable to have children, but around 6 months after 1000 years their celebration marriage, Ji Yoong pregnant. At first Eomma thought that it was a miracle. But the thought faded when Ji Yoong being accidentally said that he got the most beautiful gift from Gackt. Gackt is a mysterious angel who enough make Eomma worry. He was an Angel who had been on the Earth long before the Angel down to Earth. His power was very strong as for his age. He had terrible power that makes anyone did not want to across his way. He's never done anything bad or suspicious before Yunho born. High Lord Hankyung from Tan clan had gift to read a person's mind and he says things that make my worries proved. Hankyung Lord saw that when the High Lord Choi Doong Wook led to attack West Earth, he was under Gackt’s influence. In other words, Gackt was the brains behind the destruction of the Jung clan. And the biggest mystery of all is why Gackt who help Ji Yoong to have a son, destroyed Jung Clan leaving Lord Jung Yunho as only survivor. And one more thing that Eomma ever heard from our precursor. Gackt was the closest one to Dark Lord Earth. The Dark Lord who died by Light Lord’s hand in Old War thousands years ago, before the Angels down to Earth."

Jeon Su words made Yoochun stunned. From the story of his Eomma, he was able to deduce what really happened. Gackt wanted to evoke the figure who once he adored as king of the Dark Earth. Dark Lord's soul was very strong and Gackt wanted requires an equally the same strong body to hold the soul. Gackt offered his help to Ji Yoong in order to have children. Then later with fellow expert move he persuaded a war between the High Lord with the aim of destroying the Jung Clan. And as his plans, Yunho being the only survivor and inherits all the power of the Jung clan. As the sole owner of Jung Clan blood, Yunho has unique gift, Yunho's body and power had immeasurable strength, but his soul was not strong enough to compensate such as power. Gackt just need wait a little until Yunho soul completely defeated and lost his sanity. Then Gackt will take Yunho's body and then raise the Dark Lord of Earth.

" Hyung, Did you not sleep again last night?" Junsu asked to his husband when he just woke up and found Yoochun sat at pensively near window of their room in Middle Palace. The palace and administrative center of Midle Town was beautiful similar to a giant Cathedral.

Yoochun greeted Junsu with his famous soft smile. And the smile wider when Junsu sat on his lap, his two arms hugged Yoochun’s neck.

"You have not slept for three days Hyung , look! You cheeks become gaunt. " Junsu said as he Yoochun’s cheek.
" I know hyung , Can see the future means having a great responsibility. But Hyung, You do very know that we can’t change the fate, whatever it was very bad things. But become someone who can see the future, made us can prepared with our best to face them."

Yoochun’s eyes softened and his chest sigh of relief when he realized the truth of his mate words. Slowly Yoochun touched Junsu's hand and gave a soft kiss on Junsu fingers.

" Nde.  You are right Suie"
"But somehow, since Joongie’s arrival to Ravenfall I believe that it will not end up as bad as we feared. "

"I Hope so Suie, I hope so."

Meanwhile, far away in a valley of the Black Forest, in the ruins of a old palace, a four-black wings was standing near a window. A Black phoenix bird perched on his right hand.

"What if we visit him? I know you can’t wait to get back to him. A visit will not harm anything right?"

The black phoenix shout half sing with his typical voice then fly towards Black Forest’s sky that always surrounded by the fog. Then black lighting light appeared around Gackt. One second later Gackt disappeared.
.
.
Circus parade was held in the Great Park that located right in the middle Ravenfall. A Multi function field that had been transformed into place with heavy feels of circus and magic. There were many circus tents that served many great shows. Jaejoong’s doe eyes can’t help but staring around in amazement and interest. So many attractions show in the arrival gate like the clown who played a unicycle with his hands nimble play some small ball. Most of them wear stilts walking and doing some dangerous yet beautiful attractions. Among so many promise shows, Yunho took Jaejoong to enter the tent where animal show held.

Yunho and Jaejoong came without and tried to blend with other people in Ravenfall. Their intentions off course ended with a big failure. However both of them were too striking. Yunho with large black wings and his distinctive clothes with pants and a black shirt while Jaejoong though he was wearing a simple clothes, but his hair was so white, his face was too beautiful to be ignored by any eyes. The two were so contradictory, but also so harmoniously together.
Yunho and jaejoong sat in the back row, a sense self of Yunho because if he sat in the front area, his wings will annoy other audience and Jaejoong very fond of Yunho’s decision. The two and with other enthusiastic spectators wait a few minutes and then the show began. The show opened with dancing snake shows, followed by great attraction of lions, chimpanzees and elephants as the closing show. Yunho can see that his Boojaejoong is most enthusiastic audience among the other spectators with his most boisterous applause, and his most radiant face when some elephants entered the arena. Then Jaejoong face looked relief and compassionate when he saw the elephant handler who treats the elephant patiently while guiding them on all attractions.
After all the attractions completed, Yunho took Jaejoong rested in a chair not far from the maze of greenhouse.

"Boo please wait here a minute, I'll buy water for us "Yunho said to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong nodded slowly before returning to his busy eyes as he looked around. For Jaejoong circus parade atmosphere was so awesome, and Jaejoong did not want to miss it especially when Yunho said that event like this was only held once a year.

A few minutes after Yunho left, someone approached Jaejoong . A small hand pull Jaejoong’ jacket. Once the doe eyes owner turned, an adorable sight greeted him. A child of Angel if measured in human age was a toddler stood beside him. He has a round face, cheeks buns, slightly curly black hair, doe eyes, red lips and a pair of black wings larger than his body. The wings structure was different from Yunho though both had black color. His feather wings shape of this angel child was longer, like the wings of phoenix.

Jaejoong who was most vulnerable to every child directly addressed the angel child.

"Nde baby Saeng Can I help you?"

The Angel child was dressed in a slightly oversized robe and he smile innocently as he nodded. Apparently the Angel child was carrying a small basket containing some pears. The angel child took one pear and handed it to Jaejoong.

"For me? "Jaejoong asked.

Once again the Angel child nodded in cute acted and made Jaejoong receive the pear without doubt.
" Thank you."

The Angel child still stared at Jaejoong as he wait and make sure that Jaejoong eat the pear. Understand about the Angel child untold desire, Jaejoong immediately bite the pear to please him. Jaejoong always did it when the kids from Crusia valley gave fruit that they get from the forest. The Pear fruit was so fresh and sweet as Jaejoong thought, but one second after Jaejoong swallowed it, Jaejoong suddenly felt so limp, Jaejoong felt everywhere around him spinning, his sight turned dark and then….

Bruk !

Jaejoong fall unconscious. The pear that had bitten by Jaejoong fell right next to him. The black liquid flowed from Jaejoong bite marks on the pear.

After Jaejoong faint the angel child transformed into a black phoenix. Then in the next moment Gackt stood beside him.

"It has been nearly 300 years since the last time I saw you. Even before you perish, you still have time to send some parts of yourself to the future, tried to stop me. But you forget that sometimes I was craftier. I will use your witty act to accelerate my plans. Too bad you can’t see when Yunho lost his sanity ravaged Earth and your loved ones, because when that happened, you had dead again. Yunho sanity only can destroy completely by your death."

Gackt slightly squatted to bring Jaejoong, but before he could touch Jaejoong ​​even just strain of his hair, a sword had slid right into him and cut Gackt right hand.

Clash!
Gackt immediately turned to where sword comes and find Yunho stood not far from him with jet black aura enveloped him.

"You touch him ​​once again, and I will cut off your whole hand slowly inch by inch to the hilt" Yunho said coldly.
.
.
Yunho had just finished buying two glasses of iced lime drink in one of the traditional stand when he felt the black aura came closer. The strength of the black aura made time frozen. All activities around him stop, everything remained motionless as a statue even Cherry blossom petals that had fallen from the tree also stopped in mid-air. Then the air smelled a little claustrophobic typical Black Forest filled the place. Yunho instinct shouted, told him to get back as soon as possible to his BooJaejoong.

With a fast movement, Yunho speed toward where Yunho left Jaejoong. And his anger invoke when Yunho find Jaejoong laid unconscious with unique four black -winged Angel crouched beside Jaejoong and dared to touch his BooJaejoong!

 With whisper Yunho called Heavenly Sword, a magical sword that followed him since Yunho can see the world. Vhard was the sword soul name, appeared out of thin air and immediately darted towards Gackt and cut his right hand on the wrist. After that, Vhard moved back and stopped right on Yunho’s palm. Comfortable in the hand of it master.

Of course the cut hand incident did not end the hot atmosphere. Yunho had never seen ruler of the Black Forest before but Yunho really know how powerful and dangerous Gackt was. It Proved by Gackt calm when Yunho had managed to cut his right hand cut off. And a few seconds later his cut hand faded into pieces of black feathers, while the stump of his right hand growing again as if the hand was never cut.

"Finally we can meet, My King." Gackt said with a mysterious smile.

"I'm not your king."

"Off course, but I greet your body not you."
Yunho looked at Gackt bit confused with words. He has great confidence that his body was his own, but when he heard Gackt’s words, there was strange anxiety in him. Anxiety that the body maybe not his own alone even lately there were strange whisperings in his head tried to control his mind.

"You do not need worry about your mate, I did not harm him. In fact I even gave him a gift. All you need to do is give him more fertilizer and shortly thereafter Jung babies will be born. Do you understand what I mean with the right fertilizer?"

Yunho really want to cut Gackt hand once again. And without Yunho’s order,  Vhard had dashed to attack Gackt . But before Vhard can touch Gackt , The four winged Angel had faded with pretty awful laughter.

After Gackt left, the time returned to normal. Yunho immediately approached Jaejoong while Vhard returned into hiding. Yunho checking his mate and found that his Boojaejoong is fine. But like usual Yunho is too paranoid about Jaejoong safety. Yunho picked Jaejoong up and fly away leaving the still very crowded place. Yunho did it fast so that no human can realize the events that just happened. And the human not aware of a strange thing happened except the two glasses of iced lime that still intact on the floor not far from the chair where maze greenhouse place.
.
.
Kyuhyun just graduated from High School two months ago and have not decided to go to any university because the distance was too far away. His Eomma not allowed if he want studying at Casiephelia. This condition made him unemployed. Usually Kyuhyun would prefer to spend his precious time with playing PSP but the Umma just give him four hours to play for his eyes health sake and spend the rest day to help his Appa to take care their orange groves. However, because these lately days his Appa busy with West Earth troops who build some health facilities, Kyuhyun want to play PSP all day. But it can’t be done at home. After run his brain, a great idea cross him. Kyuhyun decided to help couples grandparents not far from their home to harvest orange in their groves. Of course it was just an excuse to fool his smart Eomma . The Couple grandparents welcomed Kyuhyun even though they relief and know what kind of assistance Kyuhyun offer. Kyuhyun did help them, picking one or two baskets of orange after that the youngest son of Choi Siwon was going to sit under one of the largest trees then pull the PSP out and start playing.

Just one hour Kyuhyun play his PSP, Then suddenly Kyuhyun felt a strange air that blow around his neck. Kyuhyun immediately pause the PSP, turning his head and…

Cup! Kyuhyun accidentally pressed his lips to someone close behind him.

Kyuhyun who had bad habit when he surprised throw his hand to beat the intruder.

"Yak what are you doing on my lips, you electric pole!" Kyuhyun shouted, cried and repeatedly slapped Changmin. Plak! Plak!

"Yak Kyu !"
Of course, Changmin did not want receive slapped without equal benefit. The soft and fast kiss that he got was lacking. Changmin want more. Changmin captures both Kyuhyun hands, slightly push him down. The push action result was quite dangerous. Changmin is now on Kyuhyun upper body and Kyuhyun hands locked up by Changmin. The locked was so strong made Kyuhyun can’t move. The distance of their faces was close too. Even they can feel the air that coming out from their nose, respectively. Changmin did not waste the opportunity, especially when Kyuhyun’s body was too docile below him. Changmin kiss the soft lips once, twice, again and again. Changmin increased their intimated kiss because Kyuhyun did not reject the kiss. Kyuhyun even volunteered to open his mouth so their tongue can met. Changmin’s hand began to Kyuhyun body intends to bring the touch to upper level but…

" Kyunie!!!" someone shouted

The shout tone was very well known in Kyuhyun ears. Kyuhyun immediately pushed Changmin's body with unknown strength, and once again Changmin struck by the strength.
" Nde Eomma !"

Without looking or concerned about Changmin who are still bind by lust , even Changmin Junior already stood hard, Kyuhyun immediately ran towards where the shouted came from. It will be very dangerous if Kyuhyun did not immediately respond to the call and see his Eomma. And it will grew more serious when his Eomma come and he saw them kissing. His Eomma will bury Changmin alive for sure. That’s why Kyuhyun prefer met his Eomma over than Changmin. Kyuhyun find  his Eomma stand in the Couple Lee groves  fence.
" Nde Eomma, waeyo? " Kyuhyun asked still with great gasping breath .

Kibum's eyes immediately narrowed when he saw Kyuhyun condition. Face flushed, panting, his lips wet, messy hair and a few buttons of his shirt opened.

" Kyunie , why is your shirt buttons open?"

Kyuhyun looked down and was surprised to see a few buttons of his shirt open. And as usual Kyuhyun was always good at finding excuses.
" Oh …Eomma you know that today is very hot so Kyunie open the shirt buttons. " Kyuhyun replied innocently. And just believe Kyuhyun was expert in this.

" Aish , Eomma already said repeatedly to not carelessly open your shirt!" Kibum said as he justified the clothes and linking the buttons. Since he was small Kibum had prohibit Kyuhyun to take off his cloths in public or just open the buttons. Even when he was swimming in the river valley with the other children he must wear clothes.

"Kajja , it’s time for lunch."Kibum said again as he dragged Kyuhyun home.

Kyuhyun had no choice but to obey, if he refused his Eomma would be suspicious. Not only will caught playing the PSP more than four hours but also caught doing hot stuff with Changmin.
While walking following his Eomma, Kyuhyun turned towards Changmin and found that tall namja being tortured by their stopped intimate action. Kyuhyun did not give a little sympathetic, but waved his hand and smiled evilly made Changmin more annoyed. And at his upset, Changmin swear and whisper naughty promise to have Kyuhyun completely, as soon as possible.

 

 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, Author back with new update.^^

Little by little Yunho identity and Jae origin will revealed, as well as the purpose of Jung Clan destruction. Author finally chose Gackt to opposing the main character. Gackt is a famous Japanese musician, certainly cingu knew about him^ ^. Author will not make him too wicked or cruel, Gackt have reason in his every action. Including why he hate Highest White or his Help for Siwon and Kibum.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank’s  for your comment, vote, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie^^