Chapter 4

Bond to You English Ver

 

When Changmin set his feet on Crusia valley land, He suddenly remember some beautiful memories in his life, some beautiful memories that always made his heart hurt. That day when he visited Crusia valley alone for briefly observation, something big has happened.  The something big began with stone bread that thrown hard straight to his head. Off course  the incident didn’t left any hurt but still Changmin felt angry because it’s interrupt his joy from the important  memory. Changmin has not had time to curse because the person who he believed as a culprit was locked his attention. It’s locked his world then without his conscious, Changmin grabbed the person before he escaped. At that time Changmin did not had time to get acquainted with the most beautiful chubby namja he had ever seen, but Changmin managed to get a basket of his bread as a souvenir.

" Minie ? Are you sure you felt right? " Yesung finally asked because he could not stay silent at the sight of his companions in one plane to the valley Crusia who clutching his stomach tightly. Yesung worried that Changmin was poisoning from stale breads that Changmin kept it as a treasure.

" Nde Hyung . My heart was just pounding to hard Hyung . I can’t wait to meet up with him again."

Yesung's forehead wrinkled as heard Changmin 's words, even a little confused. Changmin said that his heart was beating but why he held his stomach instead of his chest?

"It’s your stomach Minie, not chest where your heart place. Since when stomach can beat"

But Changmin did not hear Yesung’s murmur. He was too busy with his daydreaming about the pretty boy. But a memory makes Changmin confused, the memory about the Min Ah.  Min ah was his wife who had death tragically 150 years ago along with their son. Changmin confused because for some reason the thought of the pretty boy means that he has betrayed his wife love. But the Yunho’s words before turned him into Frozen One ring in his mind.

"I was not able to restore your wife and your son. And Humans could not be reincarnated but if you accept my blood, you will inherit the nature of the Angel. Later in the future you will meet someone who will be your mate. Someone who will love you like your wife loved you. Someone who will change your life and you will happy as when your wife and your son still by your side. Maybe you'll be happier than ever because of the meaning of a mate is not just love. That is more than that. "
.
.
Today it is the second morning Jaejoong had in Ravenfall , and like his previous morning, Yunho was in front of him and the first thing he saw. But this morning their position more extreme than their previous morning and it made Jaejoong’s chest felt pain as his heart beating faster than it should. How could his heart not beating fast when he found himself in the arms of the High Lord Yunho with their faces separated only a few centimeters. Jaejoong has been trying to escape as quietly as possible without waking this High Lord of West Earth, but his effort was not successful. Then when Jaejoong gave up and enticed the foreign seduction in his head to stare at Yunho 's face, studying the handsome and charismatic face , suddenly Yunho's eyes open and of course Jaejoong's face turned red with embarrassment.

"Mo…morning Yunnie .."

Jaejoong doe eyes enlarge lightly as he realized what he had just said. Jaejoong reflexively closes his mouth that without his approval said the call name.

" Mi ... mianhae I ... I ... "

But Yunho  did not pay attention to Jaejoong who attempt to apologize , as if Yunho not hearing , Yunho just smiled gently and then ...

Chu (O.O )

" Morning Boo " Yunho replied , as he landing a gentle kiss on Jaejoong's soft cheek .

Blush!

Jaejoong's face flushed immediately.

" Lo .. Lord  Yunho... "

Chu ( O / / O )

Jaejoong was getting more confused because Yunho kissed him again.

"If you keep calling me by wrong name I will continue to kiss your cheek." Yunho said with a serious face.

Jaejoong paused, biting his bottom lip softly. Then suddenly a voice rang in his ears. The voice told him that Yunnie was the right name and without thinking Jaejoong followed the voice words.

"  Yunnie... Yunnie I have to make breakfast for you before you go to work."

Did not want to continue bullying his wife in the morning, Yunho let him go from his arms as he felt some restless movement from Jaejoong . After Yunho release his hug, Jaejoong get down from the bed. Jaejoong walk more carefully because his legs still felt weak. Meanwhile, Yunho looked at Jaejoong's departure with a gentle smile. After Jaejoong figure disappear from his sight, Yunho back to his serious face and walked quickly to the bathroom to clean his body up.

About an hour later when Yunho has been cleaned up and neatly in black suit, Yunho followed Jaejoong and sat on dining room table. Jaejoong has finished preparing simple breakfast for them, some Bruchetta and fresh milk.

" Lord ... Umh i mean Yunnie , May I make a lunch for you ?" Jaejoong asked when the two had finished breakfast.

Honestly Jaejoong very confused about how he will spend his time and cooking was the only hobby that always made him happy.

"This day I'm not in Jung Arc Tower. I had to visit the Black Pearl. But no need to worry, I would still eat whatever you cook. When you're done cooking you can ask Ryeowook to drive the lunch to me. I will call Junsu to accompany you to grocery."

Jaejoong's face brighter when he hearing the permission. Jaejoong had been thought that Yunho would lock him in Yunho’s place but it look like that he was wrong. Yunho let him out. Before going, Yunho walked towards Jaejoong and kissed Jaejoong cheek. Things that make Jaejoong confused again.

" Yunnie Umh why did you kiss me? I already call you Yunie"

"Nde you right but this time it is the tradition of Jung Clan to their mate when they parted with for a while."

"Jinja ? " Jaejoong asked innocently

“ Nde ."

Yunho was indeed telling the truth. There were several ways typical of the Angels to express their affection for their mate when they will be separated for a while whether it's for work or on duty. Jung Clan with kiss on the cheek, the Choi Clan by kissed the back of the hand, Tan Clan with uniting their nose, Kim Clan with kiss the forehead and Park Clan with hug. More than that Yunho did remember that White really like when Yunho kissed his cheek.
.
.
That morning as representatives of Choi Clan, Siwon who accompanied by several officials of the village in the Crusia valley welcome Changmin and his subordinates.

"Thank you for coming to help us" Siwon said as he bowed followed by the other from Crusia Valley.

Yesung and the other bowed back but not with Changmin who stared coldly at Siwon.

"You should thank to your eldest son, Siwon ssi."

Siwon paused not know how to respond Changmin’s words.

"And one more thing Siwon ssi. There is one more condition. This is special deal from me. As long as we're here to help rebuild Crusia Valley, you and your family have to go from here."

That statement certainly made Siwon confused. Crusia valley was everything to him but if he and his family go, Crusia Valley would grand their welfare. Maybe he will surrender his desire to stay there. But before Siwon answer the deal, someone has been interrupted him.

" You can’t force us just like that, you pole! "

All the people were shocked when a chubby namja said the words aloud as he approached them. Siwon and Crusia valley peoples shocked because they worried while the group from West Earth bulged in shock as they wonder, how could this chubby namja dared to insult their Evil commander. And Changmin shocked because the pretty boy that he really wanted to see has come to him. Changmin wanted to approach the pretty boy, but Siwon had approached him first.

" Kyunie ... What are you doing? "

" Appa do not forbid me to hit that Pole. How dare he…! "

"Kyunie they came to help us so maybe we should .. "

“But the Pole behavior is like invaders.  He ask us to go without knowing, without knowing ... "

Kyuhyun did not continue his words. Kyuhyun turned away to hide his tears then left with run.

" Kyunie ! ! ! "

Meanwhile Changmin was a little confused by what is going on. Then he asked Yesung who stood beside him.

" Who's that? "

" Choi Kyuhyun . "

" Choi ? "

" Nde . From the information I heard he was still the grandson nephew of the High Lord Choi Taecyeon . "

" Grandson nephew…?"

Changmin was silent, if his knowledge about Choi family tree was right, then Kyuhyun is Choi Ji Sub grandson. The same Choi Ji Sub who had killed his wife and son.
.
.
Having more than one offspring was a miracle for the Angels. And the miracle was gift to Choi Doong Wook, The previous High Lord of South Earth and the mastermind of Jung Clan destruction. Choi Ji Sub, the first son of Doong Wook Choi became High Lord of South East after Highest White sentenced his Appa into eternal sleep. Ji Sub has been trying did his duties very well. Being the worst areas of post Great war made his duty become heavier. In addition he had face the responsible about what his Appa done, Ji Sub also had to face the crisis that they never experienced before. 150 years later post Great War, when Ji Sub and his bodyguard were going down into the deepest areas of the forest on the border between South Earth and West Earth, Ji Sub was possessed by Black Soul, a dark soul from the cursed one and then seized his sanity. Ji Sub become crazy and killed all the guards and people he had met. One of them was Shim Changmin’s wife and son.

The madness trapped Ji Sub for 50 years. Choi Taecyeon had tried to capture his hyung but it always ended up with defeat or the loss of his best commanders. Only Han Sooyoung , a humans who destined to be Choi Ji Sub mate capable to reducing the madness. When Ji Sub conscious from his madness, he felt very guilty for what he did. The deep Grief made ​​Choi Ji Sub cut his wings and surrender his position to Choi Taecyeon . After that Ji Sub living alone with Sooyoung . Siwon was born 40 years later. Sooyoung death when she given birth at aged 57 years old. Ji Sub who did not want to be mad for a second time asked Taecyeon to make him to go eternal sleep to accompany his wife and asked Taecyeon for caring their son.

Being the grandson and son of previous High Lord who has created fear and black history to the Earth certainly made Siwon’s ​​life very hard. Though Taecyeon doted him but not with other Angel of Choi Clan. They did not act maliciously or sometimes just making Siwon felt uncomfortable. Moreover,because Siwon  was born as a human being,  Siwon prefer to live with his kind in some areas and finally settled in the  Crusia valley.

Kyuhyun really know how important Crusia valley for his Appa and Eomma. Crusia valley was the place where they met and married.  Where they found his Joongie Hyung and also place where he was born. So many wonderful memories in here and that Pole namja forced them to go from this precious place.


" Tck Who he think he is?  Hiks… You fool Kyunie, off course you know who he is. He is the one who manages to make you less sleep less lately. Namja who have ... "

Kyuhyun did not continue his words because his ears heard sign that someone was coming. Kyuhyun turned around. His eyes dilate when he saw who had come.

"You!"
.
.
After the chaotic ended, the group from West Earth soon build a tower for their center activities and communications transmitters so they can relate to Ravenfall . But the latest incident welcoming ceremony still remained in Changmin’s heart. Changmin was upset and angry. That hatred had made black aura around him. His subordinates who knew about' Do not disturb Lord Voldemin ' code didn’t dared to approaching him. Only Yesung dared. Not because he was not knew or not sensitive, Yesung actually very sensitive because he was an empath who can feel all sorts of feelings from others. Yesung just feel that he should clear his friend's mistake.

"Is he was the one, your mate?"

Changmin was silent and refused to answer. For Angels and Frozen One rejects a mate was taboo, even a sin.

"You can’t judge someone because of his family background. Besides, you can’t life without him. The Fate had been made ​​since the Earth was created and all thy rules. The fate and all thy rules would be more favorable to humans because we were their keepers. One of thy rules was about an Angel who had a human mate. Unlike us who are not able to reject our mate, the humans have the freedom to accept as our mate or reject us. You are frozen one who have Angel blood so you have the same position like us. Choi Kyuhyun did have Angle blood on his system but his human blood more dominant. He has the same freedom as other humans.”

Yesung was silent for a moment to see how Changmin would react.

"I just hope and pray that you do not make the mistake that makes Kyuhyun refuses to be your mate and chose another life companion. Rejection from a mate is downfall for the Angels and Frozen One. When that happens, your soul will felt pain many times worse than when you lost your wife and your son.  Welcoming death or madness, you do not have any other choice other than that two. So please think this very carefully. "

After said that Yesung left Changmin ,  he joined with another group to build a place that would become the center of their activities during Crusia Valley . While Changmin leave that place because he wanted to clear his mind. Changmin continued to run with his best speed and when realized Changmin has gone too far. Changmin lost in a field of wild flowers with a river flowing in the middle. Changmin was admired the scenery when a voice rang on him.

"You ! "

Suddenly someone interrupt him with loud call. Changmin turned around and his eyes widened when he saw who had called him.

"You …"

But before Changmin can finish his sentence, Kyuhyun had pelted him with gravel.

"Yak! What are you doing? "

"Take this! Ha ! How dare you evict us? Go away and return my Joongie Hyung" Kyuhyun Shouts and continue to take gravels and threw it towards Changmin straight to his head.

But this namja was Shim Changmin who can do anything and made the quite embarrassing incident into a profitable thing was too easy to him. They are mates after all. Changmin purposely lowered his strength so when the gravel on his head, his skin scratch and bleed. And according to Changmin plan, Kyuhyun stop the action. With a very anxious face he approached Changmin.

"Are you okay? You're bleeding .... " Kyuhyun asked anxiously  as he touched the scratch on the Changmin’s face and forehead. Kyuhyun took his jacket that had hung around his neck and wiped the blood gently.

" Umh are you still mad at me? " Changmin asked softly.

Wrong Move!  Changmin ‘s question made Kyuhyun aware about what he did. Their meeting a few days ago has incised a strange feeling in his heart. For some reason since that meeting, Kyuhyun keep thinking of Changmin , so when he saw the wound in the Changmin’s face , Kyuhyun suddenly be so compassionate and unknowingly approached  Changmin , wanted to treat the wound . But the question made ​​him remember about his anger for Changmin . Then when his ego took over….

"Off course I'm still mad at you, Pabbo ! Go wipe your own blood! "

Kyuhyun threw his jacket right on Changmin’s face. Changmin stared at Kyuhyun’s eyes which still red from crying frustration for few hours. After series of insults and feel satisfied, Kyuhyun turned around and left Changmin. Meanwhile Changmin was still stay silent there. Somehow Kyuhyun's crying face made his heart hurt. The pain was getting worse because he was the one who made the chubby namja cry. And Changmin realized that Kyuhyun face was very fascinating than ever. No, even though he hated the Chois , Changmin did not want to let Kyuhyun go. He would never let Kyuhyun have choice to choose another one for his life companion. Choi Kyuhyun was his, his alone.
 

 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, Author back with new update.^^

As promised Author, Changkyu will dominate in this chapter ^ ^. Some mystery of Changmin past with Choi predecessor has begun to unfold too. And for the Yunjae , they still shy intimate as usual ^ ^
 

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank’s  for your comment, vote, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie