Chapter 5

Bond to You English Ver

 

Ravenfall was very different place from Crusia valley where Jaejoong grown up or  Casiephelia, the capital of South Earth that he visited once every year during the celebration of High Lord Taecyeon birthday. Crusia valley has so many various plants and known with the beautiful canola flower. In Ravenfall, during their journey to market, even though they were surrounded by beautiful skyscrapers, Jaejoong only find a few trees of Cerry Blossom. The things that somehow made Jaejoong felt so sad.

"Joongie, 80 % of the South West region was rocks, so we do not have many plants as you see in Crusia valley or other place on Earth." Junsu explained when he saw Jaejoong sad face.

"Jinja? "

"Nde. West Earth region was less blessed with natural resources. Even so Jung Clan who has the highest knowledge had lovingly teach and share their knowledge to human in West Earth. That's why West Earth became the most developed regions. You could say it the most modern place all over Earth. "

" But Yunnie ... "

Blush! Somehow, every time when Jaejoong called High Lord's name, Jaejoong could not help but blushed.

"He has the power to make such a world .... "

Jaejoong could not continue his sentence, because for him it was too embarrassed to admit that a small world in one room in Jung Arc Tower was his new home with Yunho.

Junsu who understand what Jaejoong want to say, try to explained it.

"How strong an Angels are, still something that he can created was remain mortal things. If  High Lord Yunho change West Earth area too much with his gift even though it was for the greater good of humankind, at some point in the future when it is time for him to die, what he created will also perish. High Lord Yunho did not want to take it risk."

"Then it’s true that West Earth will destroyed when Yunnie perish because he is the only one remaining of Jung clan?"

" Nde Joongie, so you must hurry to make baby for him. Then High Lord Yunho won’t be the last Jung."

"Eh? "

Junsu can’t help but smile at the sight of red color on Jaejoong face and neck. The Mate of the High Lord West Earth was completely innocent and adorable. Junsu really wonder how Choi couple had raised Jaejoong. Or maybe it's already become the true nature of Jaejoong. His innocent will never fade. Then he remembered from what he had heard, Highest White himself also has the same heart, innocent and too kind.

Later, they arrived at a building that so vast and bustling with mothers or Uke.

" Kajja Joongie we've arrived!"

" Jinja? "

Jaejoong really wonder. This big, tall and beautiful building is the Market? A place where he can buy vegetables and meat? It’s very different from market he knew in Crusia Vally, very different indeed. Jaejoong was still amazed the place when Junsu dragged him into the crowd. The arrival of an Angel to a place like that would invite the attention of the visitor's eyes. And their attention increase when the Angel was dragging a man who more beautiful than the Angels they ever saw with unusual hair color.

.

.

Black Pearl was a small town located in the southern of West Earth region, adjacent to the Black Forest, which borders with South Earth. Black Forest was a restricted area since the High Lord Choi Ji Sub possessed by Black Soul. Black Pearl was so famous for black diamond, so even though the city was so close to a dangerous area where but it place still crowded with human.

But one week ago, there was things that make the area become so tense. In a mining that located close to the Black Forest had suddenly collapsed. About five people were inside the tunnels were found and only one who survived. Three days later, Tao, the only survivor awake and killed peoples who he met. They indicated that Tao was possessed by Black Soul. They realize too late and made many victims. Tao who became host of Black Soul was too shrewd and powerful and had forced Yoochun to intervene. Yoochun did not really want to tell this problem to Yunho because Yunho just got his sanity. Yoochun can feel that this is not a regular case. Maybe this is the start of something bad. But sometimes Yunho was very stubborn especially when it involves his peoples. And Yoochun very knew that he could not say no when Yunho has taken his decision. So here they are, Yunho and Yoochun stand in a part of Black Pearl area accompanied by Elite guard with Kris as their leader, a Frozen One who binds his soul to Yunho.

"My Lord, This is the mining area."Yoochun told to Yunho.

Yunho nodded in silent. His eyes observed the every detail of the mining. The weather around it place was just too dense environment with a black aura. However, the most appealing part was when Yunho heard the whisperings. The melodious whisper that caressing his ear, seduced him to enter the tunnel. But the whisper was not melodious as his Boo voice so Yunho did not get tempted.

"Did you hear something?"

" Ani Milord, only eerie silence in here."

"It's strange." Yunho muttered as he continued walked.

"Milord, watch out!" Suddenly Kris shouted. Then something has flashed like black smoke and fast moving towards Yunho. Once the black smoke was already near Yunho, a figure who they knew as Tao appears. But before Tao managed to attack Yunho, Kris hit him first.

Prang!

Tao’ sword collided with Kris’s firearms. Kris has a speed as an Angel and Firearms was his specialist, but Kris rarely used it when the condition was not too pressed. But now Tao was to powerful and Kris afraid that he will fail to protect his subordinates. Then …

Dor ! Dor!

Two special bullets floated straight to Tao’s head. Even so, Tao did not fall but increasingly his attack Kris with more brutal than before. Yoochun intend to help but was prevented by Yunho. The when Tao could passed the siege of Kris and his men, he flashed towards Yunho and ready to strike with his sword. But Yunho was a strong angel. Even though he just woke up from a coma, Yunho can easily catch the sword with two fingers.

Both were facing each other. There was strange smile draw on Tao face when he facing Yunho.

"You're not part of them. You are part of us, Our Beloved King."

Tao voice was hoarse, a sign that it was not Tao himself that speaks, but Black Soul that possessed him.

Yunho was certainly quite confused by that statement, but Yunho did not want the creature's influence him so Yunho quickly made a decision. Yunho moved with incredible speed and in the blink of an eye, Yunho has taken Tao’s sword Tao and subdue him.

"Chunie!"

Yoochun who understand Yunho silent command approaching. The Black Soul in Tao’s body seemed understand the danger of what would happen had screamed and struggled. However Yunho’s was so powerful made his effort failed in vain. Yoochun put his hand on his Tao’s chest, Yoochun hand luminous and magically enter into the Tao’s chest.

"Ah!"

Hard screams were heard along with the black light that fades from the Tao’s body Tao. Tao body limp then collapsed to the ground when Yunho release him.

"He's alive." Kris whispered. Somehow he felt a little relieved to hear the heartbeat from Tao’s body.

"What will we do with him, Milord?"Yoochun asked Yunho.

"He was just a victim and I feel that he is actually innocent. We will take him to Ravenfall. He will not be accepted here, although he did not have his own when he murder but the peoples around Black Pearl still will hate him."

After that, Yunho walk away to near mining for further investigation. While Yoochun turned to look at Tao’s body. Feel sorry for what happened to the boy. Then suddenly Yoochun see a future event that made ​​him smile. With still smile on his face, Yoochun immediately called Kris.

 

“ Kris! "

" Nde , Yoochun ssi. "

" We will bring him to the Ravenfall and from now on this namja is under your protection."

" Mwo? !"

" Do not frown like that. In the future you will thank me."Yoochun said with ogling that made Kris very confused.

.

.

Changmin did very remember about 154 years ago when he was still a human being and lived in simple happiness with his wife and son, Shim Min Ah and Shim Sehun. Every day on his return from the mining, Changmin always stopped by the only valley in the Black Pearl. Changmin will reap some wild flowers and bring it home for his wife. Especially when they had fight, Min Ah will not accept an apology if Changmin did not bring flowers from the valley. One thing that become his habit and too hard to forget. So when this afternoon when Changmin put aside his ego by visited Choi house, unknowingly Changmin stopped in part of Crusia Valey that have wild flowers overgrown. Changmin picked a few flowers and crafted it in beautiful with his trained hand.

Changmin was ready to enter the gate of Choi House when Yesung suddenly landed on his side.

" Choi Kibum are very protective of their sons. He just lost his eldest son to be the companion of High Lord Yunho and now you bring flowers to his youngest son. Do you want to commit suicide? He will throw you like a trash before you can meet Kyuhyun and apologize to him." Yesung said as he flied back and left Changmin.

 

Off course Changmin wanted to curse him because appear so sudden then go after surprised him. Then Changmin sighed when he noticed that Yesung words true indeed. Maybe flowers could melt Kyuhyun's hatred towards him but not with Choi Kibum. Kibum angry will made the condition will get worse. It’s not that Changmin afraid with his soon to be Eomma in law but Kyuhyun hatred will grow if he accidentally injured Kibum. With heavy heart Changmin throw the flowers in his hand.

 

Changmin knocked on Choi house door, after waiting about a minute the door was opened by a namja who despite being 54 years old but still fresh and cute. Changmin immediately know that this namja was Kyuhyun’s Eomma.

"Anyeong Haseo, Shim Changmin imnida." Changmin greeted as he bowed respectfully.

"Choi Kibum Imnida. Umhh can I help you?"

"Can I meet with Kyuhyun? There is quite a personal thing that we have to talk."

" What’s personal thing?" Kibum asked. Kibum suddenly acted cold as he suspicious about the namja before him.

"Don’t worry Kibum ssi , I just wanted to ask him what is my fault because he threw gravels straight to my head. You see my head injured. Furthermore I just wanted to convey the news of your eldest son, Jaejoong ssi."

Hearing his eldest son name, Kibum's eyes immediately lit up so brightly.

"Joongie?! Are you from West Earth?"

"Nde "

After knew about Changmin identity, Kibum pulled Changmin into the house. Kibum invited him to sit in their living room before showering all questions about his eldest son. Honestly Changmin felt slightly annoyed because Kibum did not stop and keep asking. And Changmin annoying become irritated when Siwon came and with his sassy act bring the flowers that Changmin knew was his. His flowers that supposed he gave to Kyuhyun. Kibum who saw the flowers immediately thought that it was for him. Kibum grabbed the flowers and give a welcome kiss while Siwon kissed the back of his palm.

Then Changmin made a fake coughed, interfere the lovey dovey scenes. Inwardly cursing his soon parent in law. Did they were too old to act lovey dovey? Without realizing that Changmin himself had 177 aged years old and in the future will act over than what he saw in front of him.

"Changmin ssi?"

Changmin forced to smiled when he face with Siwon.

"Ommo, I forgot to call Kyunie." Kibum shouted as remember the first reason why Changmin came. Kibum immediately walked to his youngest son and left Siwon with Changmin.

" Changmin ssi, about your request ... "

" I changed my mind. You still can stay here."

"Really?"

" Nde ."

Siwon paused, he felt quite strange with the amendment of Changmin’s decision. But Siwon fairly quiet, at least one problem has been solved. But he didn’t realize that the greater problem will begin.

.

.

Kyuhyun really did not want to see this in front of this pole namja, but because his precious lover aka his PSP in his Eomma sabotage and his Eomma threat his lover life. Inevitably Kyuhyun meet Changmin.

"So you're the one who disturbing my precious time with my lover?"Kyuhyun said as he came down and meet Changmin in the living room. Kyuhyun face was so sullen with his hands folded on his chest, Kyuhyun typical pose when he being cranky.

Changmin's face instantly turned cold when Kyuhyun said the ‘lover’ word.

"So you have to have a lover."

"Of course I have."

" You two have a part or I will kill your lover!"

" Mwo?! How can I live without… ''

Kyuhyun didn’t finish his sentence when Changmin who getting ignited anger grabbed Kyuhyun's body and took him away. Siwon and Kibum were too busy in the kitchen and did not realize that their youngest son had been taken away.

Meanwhile Yoochun who had just arrived in his private room at the Jung Arc Tower sighed in bored then smile when he had the vision.

" Chunie Hyung, Waeyo?'' Junsu who was beside him asked.

" Ani, just too tired to Minie’s behavior, but quite happy because his mischief this time will impact very well for him."

" Jinja? "

" Nde . Kajja we have to prepared, tonight we will go to the Middle Town."

Yoochun had decided to pay a visit to Middle Town faster than his plan. What Black Soul who possessed Tao said that time made ​​him very curious. Besides that he wanted to inquire furthermore about the issue with his Eomma, Yoochun want to find more information about the history of the West Earth and the Black Soul. Yoochun did not be able to look in the Jung Clan library because he is not part of the Clan. Each clan has its own history and store it in a special library that can’t be accessed by other clans or humans unless the person or the Angels was the mate of it Clan member.

.

.

That afternoon when Yunho back home, his eyes caught sight of his wife who was sitting on the edge of the lake. Jaejoong was in deep conversation with a variety of fish that live in the lake.

"Boo, I'm home."Yunho greet as he kissed Jaejoong cheeks. This of course made Jaejoong shocked and flushed with embarrassment.

" Yunnie, welcome home"

"Thank you for the lunch. They liked it very much."

When Jaejoong said that he would make him a packed lunch, Yunho thought that it was just one pack. But apparently because Jaejoong too love to cook and have unknowingly cooking too many dishes and enough for 25 people so Jaejoong packed it into 25 boxes. And Yunho forced to share it with Kris and his guard who had duty with him. Whether coincidence or not, their number were also 25 souls.

" Jinja, can I make it again tomorrow? "

" Ani . "

" Wae? "

"Because I'm going to go home for lunch. "

" Umh arraso. "

" Boo, when we were first married we did not have change to dance like other newlyweds at some party I attended when I was young. Can we do it now?"

Jaejoong did not answer with words, but nodded affirmatively with a flushed face. Then Jaejoong felt shock again as Yunho pulled him into sling, and took him fly. With a little clumsy Jaejooong embraced Yunho's neck. It was not his first time for Jaejoong fly with the Angels. Back when he was child when his parents visited Casiephelia, High Lord Taecyeon or other angels from Choi Clan often invited him to flying around. Yet somehow fly with Yunho was very different. In Yunho’s arms when they fly make his chest thumped hard. Jaejoong was too deep in his mind so he didn’t realized when Yunho had lowered them right in the middle of the lake. Jaejoong just noticed when Yunho pulled him into gently dance movement. One his hand was on Jaejoong waist while the other hand guided Jaejoong hands to embrace him.

Jaejoong looked down because he felt there was something odd feeling in his feet. And Jaejoong felt awe again when he realized that both them were standing on water without sinking with so many fish under their feet. Then there are many birds singing accompanied their dance.

Jaejoong had never danced like this, but his body and legs were so flexible when Yunho led him into dance. They move side and spinning in a gentle motion. Yunho end to their dance when he saw Jaejoong was getting tired and the sky in their small world changed into orange, a sign that the night will arrived. But Yunho did not immediately release Jaejoong but strengthen his arms into deep hug made their chest met.

"Can I kiss you?" Yunho whispered softly.

Jaejoong nodded innocently as he allowed him. Jaejoong thought that Yunho would only kiss on the cheek like always. However, Yunho's lips didn’t land on his cheek but on his lips! Jaejoong's eyes dilated with shock and his heart beating so fast. The shocked only a few seconds because the kiss was too soft and finally Jaejoong melt into Yunho's arms.


 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, Author back with new update.^^

This Chapter still about the warming relations of Yunjae and Changkyu, well Yunjae is led the way because Yunho had managed to kiss his Boo^ ^. But surely Changkyu will quickly make a move because now ChangMinie had kipnap Urie Kyu O.O Then, what secret that Yoochun will unfold? Everything will explain in next and next Chapters, so stay tune^^
 

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

 

Thank’s  for your comment, vote, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie