Chapter 15

Bond to You English Ver

Crying baby voice echoed throughout the Black Forest. It never happened for several millennia since the place became abandoned and cursed. The baby cries, it did not make black forest dwellers disturbed, but add the grief and revenge of Black Soul that domain in its place. They were flying wild in all directions of the Black Forest with angry and sorrow move. Not just the Black Souls, Gackt himself stunned when he heard the distinctive sound. The Baby cried a loud and its waking his frozen memory, and now little by little his frozen memory melted with tremendous pain in each discharge. The memory of his beloved son who die for the sake of the Holly Heavenly Island. The Island of Angels that fell down to Earth thousands of years ago.

Once upon a time a dozen millennia before the Heavenly Island crashed to Earth, there the Holly Heavenly Island led by Emperor Bae Young Joon and his mate Choi Ji Woo. Gackt was the adoptive son of the Emperor Bae. Gackt was actually the son of Great L the only Dark Angel who life in the deepest prison of Heavenly Kingdom. From the beginning the number of Dark Angel always one and if there were others they must perish. The number their kind was the irony, if their number was only one, Dark Angel will bring prosperity and when their number was more than one, they would lead their world into disaster. Every Dark Angel has two choices in life, eternal life or perished and gave his descendant opportunity to see the world. L himself perished just 42 hours after Gackt born.

Emperor Bae who will never have children so fond of Gackt since the first time he saw him. Emperor Bae who never breaks the rules all his life finally chose to make an exception. Emperor Bae gave his blood to Gackt, appointed him as his son and freed Gackt from it prison. Some of his Head Advisor had warnings Emperor Bae that Gackt was not a Dark Angel who born normal. Gackt was born without Appa because L with his black magic to make himself pregnant to rid himself from his duty and following his mate who had perished before him. The Kindness and Pure Soul of an Angel was created from two Angel who shared deep affection and great love, and when an Angel was born without them, that an Angel will born with greatest darkness that possessed him. And indeed since his born, Gackt’s hearts has been frozen, even the love his mate failed to soften his heart.

The tragedy began when Hyde give birth Gackt’s son and Emperor Bae decided that the baby should die for the prospective survival of Holly Heavenly Island. Bae Emperor rather chose to kill the Gackt’s son instead of Gackt because Emperor Bae was too fond of Him. Because of his tragic lost, Hyde chose to left Gackt to heal his deep grief without knowing that his decision was the beginning of a disaster that would be the end of the Holly Heavenly Island. No one realized that Gackt, for first time feel the love over his son, the death of his son made his wounded soul fall into deep grief and sorrow and Hyde who supposed heal and accompany him had walk away make his his condition getting worse. Gackt who had been trying to hold in his darkest side eventually succumbed to the devil who from birth residing within him. Then Gackt who shackled in the dark side attacked Holly Heavenly Kingdom and destroying everything in it, killing hundreds Angels. Because of his crime and sin, Emperor Bae punished Gackt and and throw him to Earth for a millennia. But before the millennia passed, The Holly Heavenly Island crashed into Earth. Bae Emperor and his mate perish along with the Holly Heavenly Island. No one knows for sure the cause of destruction they just call it a disaster and the beginning of destiny of Angel as the guardian of Earth.

When Choi Siwon and Kibum asked him to help them to hide Kyuhyun’s identity, somehow Gackt remembered his son fate. Kyuhyun was born with same cruel destiny just like his son, they were born only to be sacrificed for the sake of the world without care at the other side that each individual also has the right to live and have happiness. Only Hoo Yun who can see that point view and apply it for his people. But that moment was not too long. And finally Gackt conclude that the world was not able to provide the real justice, The world have to destroyed for the better, as well as its contents, along with humans and the Angels.

The hoarse whisper of the Black Souls interrupted Gackt who in deep thought. Gackt slowly opened his eyes and hundreds of thousands of Black Soul fluttering wildly in front of him.

"A little bit longer and we will destroy the Earth and then we will build the Dark Kingdom. We will restore the glory of the Dark Kingdom! “

Gackt’s words greeted with a loud roar, booming up over the Black Forest.
.
.


"Shhh." Hyde tried to calm Baby Sehun who moved anxiety in his sleep when the loud sound rumbling in the hallway of the cave.

"What’s that? As long as we are here, we never heard this this dark yet powerful before. "Changmin said while looking around, making sure that they remain safe and the voices were not a threat to them.

"It is the voice of the Black Souls. In the near future, Gackt will lead them to destroy Ravenfall. "

"When?"

"After Jaejoong deliver his son, right away. No human ever survived after they are give birth a baby Angel. Although Jaejoong ssi have a part of Highest White’s Soul, he still human. You do know what will happen next. "

Of course, Changmin can guess what will happen from beginning when he took decision to take Kyuhyun away from Crusia. Jaejoong will die after the birth. Yunho who lost the only one who able to keep his sanity falls into the darkness. Yunho who become dark will destroy Ravenfall with Gackt and the Black Souls. First Ravenfall then spread throughout all of the Earth. There are rumors saying that Yunho is the reincarnation of Hoo Yun the Dark Lord and the only one who ever managed to kill Hoo Yun was Acadya sword. However the Acadya sword is imperfect because some part the sword's true power resides in Kyuhyun. That's why Kyuhyun had to die to complete the Acadya power. The sword will be the only hope of the entire Earth.

"I still do not allow Kyuhyun to sacrifice himself."

"You do very know you that you will not success to prevent Kyuhyun when Kyuhyun had taken the decision. His heart was as hard as your heart. He would not be able to survive in a world that slowly destroyed because of him. Sadness will continue to haunt him even though you're with him and struggled to make him happy. The only way is to let him to do his will, to sacrifice for the Earth. "

Changmin glared sharply at Hyde, but before Changmin opened his voice to cursed, Hyde has said the words that enough to calm him.

"I have an idea that might be able to resolve this issue, if you give me a time. Then Kyuhyun will come back and happy with you, with your son."
.
.

The pain throughout of his body, especially his abdomen is the first thing that Kyuhyun felt when his body slowly regained his consciousness. Kyuhyun was so tired and wanted to keep his eyes close, but the whisper of someone who calling his name and baby crying reminds Kyuhyun of something. Kyuhyun slowly forced his eyelids to open. Baby, Kyuhyun wanted to see the face of his baby who had just birth.

"Kyu..My Kyu ..." the whisper upon his name continued when Kyuhyun opened his eyes.

"I've wake up Minie Hyung, you do not need continue to call my name."

"You're my wife Kyu, so I have the right to continue to call your name. How are you my baby Kyu? Do you still in pain?"

"Nde but I feel better now. And Minie Hyung, I'm not your baby. How could a Baby have a baby too? "

"Whatever what you say, you're still My baby Kyu. After all, How come an Eomma still his thumb when sleeping? "

"Minie Hyung !!"

"Oek! Oek!" The sounds of baby cry stealth the new Eomma and Appa attention.

The two turned towards Baby Sehun who laid not far from them.

"Baby ..."

Kyuhyun could not help but felt his emotion take over and unwelcome tears started rolling down his eyes. Baby Sehun, he is so handsome like his Appa, so tiny, so adorable when both his arms and legs moved restlessly. Make Kyuhyun getting impatient to carry him. Understand of what his mate desire, Changmin slowly pulling Kyuhyun’s body, helping him land on some pile of pillows and blankets. After making sure that Kyuhyun sit comfortably, Changmin take baby Sehun and bring him to Kyuhyun. With prudence and experience when he carried his first son, Changmin teach Kyuhyun to hold the baby properly.

" Minie Hyung, he is keep crying…"

"Because baby Sehun is very hungry Kyu, he has been waiting for 24 hours for his first milk. You have to feed him Kyu. "

Changmin hand move to ing Kyuhyun shirt and open it some, give Kyuhyun's bare chest freedom.

"Hey My Kyu, can I ..."

Seeing a pair pink of his beautiful Kyu, Changmin tempted to taste them, but before Changmin told Kyuhyun about his deepest desire suddenly ...

Duagh!

The tiny baby feet kick Changmin's face hard. Look like that Baby Sehun want got rid of his Appa who disturb his way, baby Sehun wrap Kyuhyun’s s with his tiny mouth and it little greedy because his hunger with the right hand touch or rather block the other from his Appa, protecting the precious treasure. Because Baby Sehun is a direct descendant of a Frozen One, Baby Sehun will grow faster than a baby human and won’t take long time like baby Angels who need 100 years to get an adult's body. That's because the Frozen One was a pure blend of human excess and Angel, they have speed of Angel but grow faster than humans. So even though Baby Sehun just 24 hours old, baby Sehun looks like Baby 2 weeks old. And because of the parents are couples genius and evil, Baby Sehun have the natural evil too in such at young age.

"Yak! Kyu, your son! "

"He is your son too Minie Hyung! By the way, you're too old to drink my milk hyung "

"But ...but…."

Changmin stop his sulking was when his eyes saw the sights in front of him. Who would have thought that sight of a feeding between Eomma and the baby will this stunned.

Some fifteen minutes later Baby Sehun fall sleep soundly in his Eomma arm.

"Hyung, I missed my Eomma and Appa. Can we visit them? I would like to introduce their first grandchild. I knew we have quite difficult situation but can we ... "

“Nde my Kyu. Once you're healthy enough we will visit your parents in Ravenfall. "

Inded Changmin did not lie. One month after the birth of their son Shim Sehun, Changmin brought Kyuhyun and their son to Ravenfall. Changmin had contacted Yunho to ask permission and protection during their stay in Ravenfall. Kyuhyun himself had written a message to High Lord Taecyeon, He asked to give him a more time to take care of little Sehun until his son could survive without him. And High Lord Taecyeon who from the beginning did not approve the decision of angels to hunt Kyuhyun, grant it wish. Even if High Lord Taecyeon must lie to his people, the thing that should not be done by a High Lord. Kyuhyun was still his favorite grand niece.

Months Later, that day was the happiest day for Choi Siwon and Kibum when they saw their youngest son standing in front of their door in the morning with a baby boy in his arms.

"Eomma. Appa Kyunie home. "
.
.

Just seeing his Jaejoong wear one of his shirts able to made his eyes can’t leave that view, it was so y. His Boojaejoong was sitting on their bed, lean his back on a pile of pillow and blanket. His face was so bright though his breath panting slightly, a sign that his wife is exhausted. Both of them had just returned from the annual circus parade in Ravenfall. Actually, Yunho did not agree with his Boo Jaejoong request to attend that parade. But his wife was missing the Elephants deeply. In the end with too much anxiety Yunho let his wife go. Indeed Jaejoong always have his way to make Yunho melted and grand his wish.

"Boo, are you sure you're okay?" Yunho asked concerned about his mate state.

Jaejoong just nodded to answer, he was too busy rubbed his pregnant tummy.

"I would call Donghae."

"No need Yunnie hyung, I'm just exhausted and the baby just kept moving. It seems that our baby very happy to be able to see many elephants."

"nde, but still I'm going to call Donghae."

" Arasso Yunnie, Ouch he is kicking hard. Maybe the baby want to play with the elephants so much that’s way he want to get out now. "

Yunho smiled softly at his mate innocence and kissed Jaejoong on the lips. After that Yunho took a blanket to cover Jaejoong’s upper body and carried him out of their world home. Donghae had prepared a medical room not far from their place, a medical room with highest medical technologies where Jaejoong will deliver the baby Jung.

"Lord Yunho, Jaejoong ssi." Donghae greet them when they arrived.

"Donghae ssi, can you check our baby? He just gave me very hard kick. It seems that our baby can’t wait to get out and play with us. "Jaejoong said with his innocence like always he used to be.

"Jinja?"

Donghae was surprised because according to his calculations, the Jung junior will be born about 3 weeks away. Donghae did not want to waste time. Soon he gave Yunho his way to lay Jaejoong on bed. Jaejoong was already had few contractions and just about minutes later the water will broke.

"Lord Yunho, we have to remove your son, so please would …"

"Of course Donghae, I entrust my wife and son to you."

Suddenly Donghae’s shoulders feels so heavy. Saving human life that gave birth to Angel is an impossible. But Donghae did know what exactly behind Yunho asked. The purpose of Yunho words is, when Jaejoong soul life faded after the birth of their son, Yunho asked Donghae to stabilize the body of his in order to stay alive with the help of the famous medical technology of Jung. Then when the worst scenario occurs like he fell in the dark and end up in the hands of the four of High Lords, Yunho want his body will lay beside Jaejoong’s. Yunho want his last breath lost as same time as his mate, die and perish together with his BooJaejoong. And when he and Jaejoong go, Yunho asked Donghae to take care their son. Among the Angels who close to him, Donghae is only one who does not have great responsibility on their home Clan. Yoochun and Junsu will not stay in Ravenfall forever while the Choi, Jaejoong parent are human. They will go before his son reach his maturity.

"Nde. Lord Yunho."

Satisfied with the answer, Yunho walked back towards Jaejoong.

"Boo ..."

Yunho kissed Jaejoong's sweating forehead, whispering words of love, then when Yunho will slink away, Jaejoong hold Yunho’s hands tightly.

"Boo?"

Jaejoong did not say anything, in silence Jaejoong took a white handkerchief that had always he carried wherever he went. Jaejoong bind Yunho's right palm with the handkerchief and tied with a nice knot.

"This handkerchief was made of cloth that wrapped me when Bummie Eomma found me. I always carry it with me and now I want to Yunnie Hyung carry this as a reminder that whatever happens I will always be with you. "

"Boo .."
"Yunnie Hyung, you will wear it, right?"

"Nde. Of course I will wear it, I will not let this go off my hand."

"Hmph Gumawo Hyung. Saranghae. "

"Nado saranghae."

Yunho gave Jaejoong kiss on the lips once more then walked out. Yunho waited outside the room with Siwon and Junsu while Yoochun have to go to take care of some things together with Changmin. Kyuhyun, Kibum and baby Sehun stay in the family living room of Sibum place. Kibum and Kyuhyun would really want to be there but they were quite aware that it will be big danger near Yunho in this situation.

Thirty minutes later, the sound of baby cries echoed through a door sign that the baby Jung has been born. There were many emotions running wild in their heart, the joy of having the new addition in their family. But that feel turned tense when they realize that Jaejoong’s soul weaker, then there were black aura wafted from Yunho's body. Everyone who was there holding their breath with eyes that could not left Yunho who still stood in front of the door with his eyes closed, his hands clenched. Black tears running down from corners of his eyes.

Yunho’s soul break into pieces for the umpteenth time, the pain is so incredible when Yunho could no longer feel Jaejoong’s soul. Jaejoong has gone and probably will not return. Yunho so lost on dark whisper that lured him give up his life and followed his soul mate, saying that his Boojaejoong want to go with him, to be together forever.

Yunho clenched his hands to withstand the pain. That's when Yunho noticed something in his palm. Yunho opened his eyes and when he saw Jaejoong’s handkerchief that bind his right palm, there is a very familiar serenity, tranquility of his Jaejoong, it whisper that Jaejoong was so close to him, that Jaejoong will always by his side without him followed Jaejoong.

"Lord Yunho ... are you alright?" Siwon finally dared to ask.

Yunho did not answer, his eyes still closed as he brought Jaejoong handkerchief to his face, held it to his nose to inhale his mate fragrance. Still continue to fight against the darkness in him.

Then Yoochun came with hurry. There was little relief in his face when Yoochun saw that Yunho did not end up like his vision. But now, there are another concern that haunting him.

"Lord Yunho, there are hundreds of thousands of Black Soul heading to Ravenfall. We wait your command."

To be continued (…)


A/N:
Anyeong, Author back with new update. Sorry for the late update, and once again English is not my first language so please forgive me for my gramar mistake^^

In this chapter Author tried to write about Gackt tragic past. Then Shim small family with their baby boy, Jaema who gave birth. And last Gackt and the Balck Souls that heading to Ravenfall. War and the of this fic will begin soon…^^.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank’s for your comment, vote, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie^^