Chapter 14

Bond to You English Ver

 

"Suie,waeyo"

Yoochun asked his mate who repeatedly take a deep breath and then sighed. The couple were on their way to Ravenfall. This week the two had visit the capital city of North Earth, East Earth, Middle Earth and ended their visit in the capital of South Earth. During the visit,Yoochun asked the help of the High Lord's to face Yunho, incase Yunho lost his sanity and fall into the dark side in near future. Inded this war will centered in Ravenfall but The High Lords were wise enough to help without any reason even for that they have to violate one of the biggest rule as High Lord, leaving their responsibility area. They agreed because they were very conscious, when they failed to restrain or immobilize Yunho in Ravenfall, they just waiting for the destruction of their territory after Ravenfall burning dawn. It was ever discussed by the Four High Lord before back when they know about the vision that Yoochun had seen, and they ever take a decision to immobilize Yunho before the madness claim him but their plans are not quickly implemented because Jung Yunho did not have a successor. And now, they take same decision to take Yunho down after the birth of Jung successor two months later.  It’s true that the Acadya Sword not perfect yet, but if the four come together to stop Yunho, they still have a chance to knock Yunho down.

"I was just thinking about Joongie, we going to missed him. Do we have lose him? There are must be a way to save him."

"You do very know that a human never survived during the labor when they carry a baby angel in their womb. His death will destroy Yunho’s sanity, that what i saw in my vision. About Joongie, from the beginning his existence was a mystery , I even did not find his name in the register of births that have occurred on Earth. It’s look like that Joongie had never born. "

"As if he was present only to meet Yunho...to become his mate just for while to replace Highest White and then..."

Junsu fell silent, unable to pass his words and keep it for himself. As an Angel who had life time many times longer than humans, who had  nature to stay close to human, be friend of some of them, even fond one of them, of course he knows already how it will hurt him when they die before him. Junsu had repeatedly it’s beautifull mistake and Junsu had familiar with the lost. But when Junsu think about the fate that will befall to Jaejoong, Somehow he felt like back into those days when the first time he lost his first human friend. It will too hurt for him to bear.

"Besides Jaejoong, Do you think that there are other parts of Higest White’s soul out there?"

"It was very difficult to be certain Suie, waeyo?"

"Hyung, if there are other part of Highest White soul and have some power of Highest White, maybe it can help Joongie. Remember Hyung, Highest White ever made tens thousands of inocent humans back to their life after the Great War. "

"But the possibility of Highest White has another part soul is very small. When humans and Angels die, their souls will perish. Highest White can divide his soul into two alone was a miracle. But he did more than that, it’s not possible Suie. "

Inded Yoochun statement was true, but somehow Junsu felt that his thought was true too. And Junsu felt that the other part of Highest White’s soul is so close to them, but where?
.
.
"Boo, are you all right?" Yunho finally asked his wife who too serious seeing the Highest White painting that display in their rooms.

"Hyung, had you ever heard that painting can move in its own will?"

"Ani. I had not"

"It's weird then Yunnie hyung, I’m sure that I see Highest White give me some of his blinks. Do you think that it happened because I’m bit sleepy and had some hallucination? But my eyes not that sleepy to have that kind of hallucination…my eyes still big and clear enough…."

Yunho following his mate gaze to see the Highest White painting. Even too beautiful, a painting is still a painting. Just an object, even if the object has a very big secret, but because Yunho did not feel evil and dangerous aura from it, Yunho let the painting remain in their residence.

" Hah… never mind. Kajja Yunnie let have breakfast."
Jaejoong reach and embrace Yunho’s arms. Yunho replied with hold Jaejoong’s waist and kiss him on the cheek. Yunho let Jaejoong dragged him into kitchen. Although he had on his late pregnant, even with his big tummy, Jaejoong still so lively and full of energy. Jaejoong who sometimes forget that he was pregnant, often jumping for joy when he was too happy and of course made the guards who accompanied him very anxious. And now, when Yunho see his Jaejoong cooking with half dancing and singing is enough to make Yunho have dilemma. In one side the sight is too beautiful to miss but in other side, Yunho felt worried about the safety of his wife and their unborn son.

"Be careful Boo."

"Nde Yunnie. I’m almost done!”

Some minutes later Jaejoong done with his cook. He made Scramble egg, hash brown, beef smoke and some glass of fresh milk. As usual Jaejoong asked Yunho to lead their breakfast and followed when Yunho had swallowed a spoon of his breakfast. However as usual too, it was Jaejoong who finish his meal first. After that he will glance over Yunho’s meal with some drool in the corner of his mouth. Jaejoong really wanted to finish that half meal that belonged to his husband.

"Boo, do you still hungry?" Yunho asked and answered with a nod with his doe eyes never left the meal on Yunho’s plate.

Yunho of course very aware that his wife wants his breakfast from the beginning so Yunho slowing his bite and his swallow  in purpose to spend some his meal for his beloved mate and wife.

"Nde Yunnie hyung, Sure I had breakfast, Yunnie hyung already had your breakfast too but our aegya not had yet right?" Jaejoong said while holding his big belly.

"Hyung here, touch my tummy! Our aegya kick so hard because he is very hungry"

"Arasoo.  Then this is for our aegya ne. "Yunho said as handing his plate to his wife.  

Jaejoong smiled so brightly when he received the plate. Without wasting any time and Jaejoong dig in with over enthusiasm.

Meanwhile in other parts of the West Earth...

"Minie Hyung Hurry!!! Fighting!"

Kyuhyun who already 7 months and two weeks pregnant give support to his beloved husband that climb a coconut tree to get coconut water for his and the unborn baby. Nde though he has entered his 8 months, Kyuhyun still disturb his beloved husband with his cravings thing .Since his wife was pregnant, Kyuhyun always demand him to hunt some food, fresh from the wild.  To fulfill his Kyuhyun craving, Changmin have   to climb some different fruit tree, fishing, hunting dears or steal some vegetarians from farmer field near Black Forest, hah…troublesome indeed.

"Come on Hyung!Palii!!"

"Nde My Kyu but do not jump around please, what if you give birth early because of the jumping?”

Changmin were quite anxious with his over hyperactive pregnant wife.

"You're wrong Hyung if I give birth early it will be your fault. You do know I’m pregnant but you still force me to make love to you!!!”  Kyuhyun said loud with his burning chubby cheeks.
"Hehehe but you enjoy the making love too. Right My Kyu?”
Kyuhyun of course does not accept Changmin’s words. Kyuhyun wanted to shout back angrily but the pain in his stomach change his intentions. Kyuhyun hold his stomach tightly. Then his eyes went wide when he saw the fluid flowing between his thighs.

"MinieHyung!"

"Yes MyKyu a little bit longer than you can have your coconut water."

"Hyung just come down and fast! The baby is on the way. I will give birth!!"

"Mwo?!"

Changmin was too shocked then miss his step and …..

"Aaaaa!!!"

A horrible scream echoed that forest followed by some group of birds fly wildly then ‘bug’ and ‘crak’ sounds heard.

"Yak Hyung Pabbo, How come you fell in situation like this? Hiks Hyung….My tummy hurt so much hik…!"

Changmin is a frozen one and fell from a coconut tree certainly is very small things as small as mosquito bite. With hurry Changmin ran toward Kyuhyun.

"My Kyu"

Changmin immediately grabbed Kyuhyun, bring him and preparing to take him to the only place that can help Kyu give birth their son, the hospital where Donghae work. But before Changmin ran, a toddler in Angel form who once met the two suddenly come and blocking his way.

"Where you will bring him?”

"Don’t you see, Kyu will give birth, of course I would take him to the hospital! "

"You will not bring him to there! If you do, Kyu will not survive even if he had the chance. Allow me to help him. please…."

"Trust my Kyu and our son to a toddler like you. Don’t be kidding me!"

Woush! Suddenly the toddler in angel form turned into an adult Angel with sharp face but tender at the same time.

"Who are you?"

"I have many names, but you can call me Hyde, I can’t tell you much now. We must help your mate first. Trust me, just like you I will not let Kyuhyun die. "

Changmin wants to refuse, but Kyuhyun screamed in pain forced him to take a quick decision. Then he nodded and let Hyde followed him into the cave where they lived the last few months. Once inside the cave, Changmin laid Kyuhyun on the top of a large rock that had become their bed for 7 months.

"The air in the Black Pearl is very bad for human infants and dangerous for new born. The baby could have get poison. You should look for an oxygen tank for him to breath for the first 24 hours. You also do not have any thing for the baby, you should buy them. The baby things" said Hide as he run check on Kyuhyun.

"I will never leave Kyu with people like you."

"Did not I promise you? I will not let him die. "

"And why should I believe in you?"

"I ever lost my Baby, do you want to feel same Shim Changmin?! Just quickly find the oxygen tank for your son before it's too late!"
"You're wrong Hyde, I've lost my son and I vow that never to lose for the second time. I will go and when I return and find that you losing My Kyu, then I'm the one who will hunt even if it must go to hell."

After said that Changmin approached Kyuhyun, giving him a soft kiss on the lips then immediately hurried away. Once Changmin went, Hyde approached Kyuhyun once more.

"Kyuhyun ssi, we will take the baby out, you and the baby will fine. Trust me please.”

.

.
When Changmin returned to the cave, Hyde has just take their son out from Kyuhyun’s womb. Changmin who understand little of the traditional medicine of Angel certainly not too surprised to see Hyde luminous hands and ripped Kyuhyun’s abdomen skin. His mate is unconscious now, so he can’t feel the pain.  Slowly and carefully Hyde took the baby from the Eomma womb. The baby cried out as he lost the save warm of his Eomma’s womb. The blood covered every part of his tiny body.

"Changminssi, the oxygen…"

Hyde laid the baby on top of the pile of cloth and let Changmin put the breathing apparatus on the baby. After that Hyde turned back to Kyuhyun's body and close Kyuhyun’s open abdomen skin with his gift hand.

 Mean while, Changmin still stunned by the baby in front of him. Their baby is face so much like the son who once he had. Changmin is so happy, so grateful that involuntarily cried with their baby.

"You have to clean the baby, Changmin ssi." Hyde said to Changmin.

Changmin looked up and found Hyde was at his side. Then Changmin turned to Kyuhyun who was still lying unconscious.

"How My Kyu.."

"Kyuhyun ssi just exhausted. I do have a talent for medical to heal him but it had side effect Kyuhyun ssi have to lost almost his energy. He will fall asleep for 12 hours then after that he will come back healthy and ready to see his baby."

Changmin nodded once then whispered thank you when Hyde give him some clean soft cloth to clean the baby.

"I still do not understand why you want to help us, I knew you..."

"When Choi Siwon and Choi Kibum asked Gackt to help them, Gackt not only helps to hide the Kyuhyun identity but also binding a black agreement with Kibum. Gackt has tied his life with Kyuhyun which means if Kyuhyun die then Gackt will perish too. And as his mate I will never let him to perish."
 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, Author back with new update. Sorry for the late update^^

Ommo Ommo Kyuhyun delivered their baby more quickly than it should be and the one who help them no other than Gackt’s mate aka hide. Umh…more complicated right? Then what mystery behind the Highest White painting? Everything will be answered in the future chapter^^

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank’s  for your comment, vote, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs         

Yeye Kyunie^^