Chapter 3

Bond to You English Ver

 

As Jaejoong can remember, he never slept this well before. The place where he laid was so comfortable, so soft and the place was so quiet, so peaceful.

"Boo "

But a call seduced him to get up and open his eyes. A foreign voice but somehow sounded familiar to him. The voice strangely made him obey. Then Jaejoong opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was a pair of shady eyes staring at him. Too close to made Jaejoong flushed awkwardly.

" Ummm"

Jaejoong slowly woke up with a red face as looked down, too shy to face the High Lord Angel before him.

"Boo"

"My name is Choi Jaejoong not Boo. "

Jaejoong accidentally said the name of clan where he came from. Although Jaejoong had heard from his Appa that High Lord Yunho has his own hatred toward all Choi. But Jaejoong was a figure who can’t lie even though it was for the good though. But unlike Jaejoong expected, Yunho still act soft as before.

"Boo is the name for you from me. And I do not care if you're a Choi. "

Nde ,Yunho was decided not to care. The pain and anguish over the loss of his family and Jung clan members was so deep, but it's nothing compared to the grief he felt when White left him. His soul was like a torn apart in to pieces and Yunho swore that there was no sense can exceed the pain.

Jaejoong ventured to lift his face.  The High Lord of West Earth stood not far from him. Jaejoong can hold back his never as he saw the face. Jaejoong already knew about Yunho when he was small through media or painting. He had heard stories about him from the Angel s From Choi clan. The stories about their fear of High Lord Yunho’s power. In Jaejoong eyes Yunho's power was different from any Angel he had ever met. All Angels, Like Angels of Tan Clan, Park, Choi and Kim they have warm aura like morning sun. But the weather around Yunho was too lightly cool.

"Do you know what the meaning of your arrival at this Ravenfall? "

"Junsu ssi told me that I will... "

Jaejoong stopped, for some reason there was awkward sense when Jaejoong wants to pass on his words.

"I'll be your life companion."

"Do you know what the meaning of a High Lord companion? As the High Lord I can’t leave the territory that became my responsibility whatever will happens. The task of the High Lord companion is to accompany the High Lord until the end of his Life. You can’t go anywhere or return to South Earth though something has happened to your family or your homeland. But you do not have to worry about them I'll send some my best confidants to take care them."

Then Yunho sat next to Jaejoong . Jaejoong felt Yunho’s cool hand when Yunho grabbed his right hand and then ...
Clek !

A platinum bracelet with unique engraving and diamond flake attached to his wrist. The bracelet locked tightly as it blends with his skin.

"Don’t worry, this bracelet will protect you, as long as you wear this bracelet whatever happens you will be fine. You will remain alive and intact. There is half my soul in this bracelet. It’s symbol as I entrust half my soul to you for you care or you broke."

"Why you do this far?"

"Because you very important to me, to my life, my existence"

Jaejoong just stared in confused towards Yunho who still hold his hand.

"Maybe you're very confused now, but one day you will understand."

Yunho leaned his face and of course made Jaejoong felt uneasy as his heart starts beating faster.

"Boo I missed you." Yunho whispered as he kissed Jaejoong's cheek.

And Jaejoong did not reject the light kiss, He can’t because Yunho’s embrace felt too comfort. And it made Jaejoong wonder so much, why Yunho’s black aura did not make him uncomfortable alas his body surrendered too easy to Yunho. It’s that his body, heart and soul had found its owner.
.
.
Yunho was never knows when Boo will go back to him, but he has made a special place for the soul mate. At a room on top floor Jung Arc Tower, adjacent to the place where Yoochun ever locked his body, Yunho has built a dream home for his Boo and their descendants later. From the outside it was like other room in Jung Arc Tower. A room with strong wall with a door made ​​of best wood. But once the door was open and the beautiful and natural scenery presented.

Every night when everybody was sleeping or resting, over 200 years Yunho had creations the world in one room of Jung Arc Tower . The world was almost similar to the world that ever he live when Boo saved him. The morning after the soft kiss fiasco Yunho brought Jaejoong into his Dream world.  Jaejoong doe eyes and was unable to hold his astonishment when Yunho opened the door for him.  Field of green grass greetings his feet, a very large field of various white flowers, and blooming cherry blossom with a small lake in the middle. Then on the shore of the lake build a modest house.

"This is amazing "Jaejoong whispered in awe as he unconsciously half ran around that place. The smile never left his lips, lifted up his hand to catch some of the falling cherry petals then turn his body around. While Yunho was standing not far from him without blinking, admiring his Boo who half dancing under the cherry blossom petals rain.

Sometime later Yunho brought Jaejoong entered the small house that will be their home. And Jaejoong could not control his desire to see the kitchen. There are some ingredients and fresh vegetables. Jaejoong shyly asked permission Yunho to cook for them. Of course Yunho could not refuse the request. Yunho let Jaejoong cook while Yunho sitting quietly on a chair in the dining room not far from Jaejoong.

An hour later Jaejoong finished cooking. Jaejoong carefully presents some results of his cooking on the table in front of Yunho. Both have breakfast in silence. Then suddenly Yunho saw Jaejoong's tears flowed on his cheeks.

" Waeyo ?" Yunho asked

" Ani , just remembered my family and  the children of Crusia valley."

Jaejoong sad because he remembered his habit to cooked and share cake or food for children of Crusia valley. But this morning he can’t do that. And Jaejoong was so worried about whether they had breakfast or not. Besides, he also missed his Eomma gentleness, His Appa kindness and his Evil baby saeng.

"They'll be fine. Didn’t I guarantee it?” Yunho said as he rubbed Jaejoong wet cheek.

"I know, I just ... mianhae "

Jaejoong looked down and continued eat his breakfast and Yunho was not asked again. Two hours later Yunho leave because he had to take care of some works. But Yunho did not leave Jaejoong alone. Yunho had summoned Junsu to accompany Jaejoong.
.
.
" Umh Junsu ssi, do you also live here?" Jaejoong asked Junsu.

They are currently sitting on the edge of the lake. Junsu's eyes that had been driving looking around in awe turned his attention back to Jaejoong.  This was Junsu's first time entering the place and the beauty of that scenery can’t be ignored.

" Nde, I and Chunie Hyung stayed at this Tower, one floor below this Place. Everybody who served to High Lord Yunho stay there"

"Is your place this beautiful?"

" Ani , Not all Angel  have the power like High Lord Yunho have. As far as I know only two Angel who able to make a world like this.  They are High Lord Yunho and High Lord Jeon Su from our clan, Park clan. He is Chunie Hyung Eomma "

" Jinja ? But why did you two choose to live here? "

" Chunie Hyung has his own reasons and as his mate, I respect his decision.  I will follow him wherever he chose his path."

"Even so I'm glad that Junsu ssi here now. To be honest I'm a little scared. "

"Do not call me like that. Suie, you had Call me Suie ne?"

"But…?"

"That was Chunie Hyung dear name to me. Every time somebody called me by the name I felt so happy. So if you want to make me happy you must call me Suie . Araso? "

" Nde , Suie Hyung ... “

" Aish do not call me Hyung , I feel so old. "

" Umhh Suie .... High Lord Yunho also called me Boo, does that mean you're going to call me Boo too?"

" Ummm, High Lord Yunho forbids us to call you call that. He said that it’s his prerogative right. You know, some people had different levels of possessive and seemed Lord Yunho had highest level. Umm I 'll call you Joongie ne ?"

Jaejoong and Junsu continued their conversation. They talk about Ravenfall or about Middletown, the capital of Middle Earth, Yoochun and Junsu homeland.

.
.

"Is everything ready?” Yunho asked when he saw the preparations for the departure of units of battalion to aid Crusia valley. They consist of several teams of doctors, architects, agriculture and some best teacher of general education. The team will be led by Shim Changmin and they will stay in the Crusia valley until they can stand alone. They plan to rebuild design village, agricultural land, education and health center like school and hospital.

"Nde. "

"Why do you who see me? Where is Minie? "

" Umhh " Yesung lost his words while scratch his head. He was too confused to explain.

"Since his short visit to Crusia Valley yesterday, his behavior becomes too strange. He so often smiled to himself as he looked at the basket of breads. Then when I want to ask one he became angry and hide the breads in his secret safe. I think now he is taking his treasure from his safe"

 Yunho stoic face frowned slightly when he heard the information.

"I do not really understand because the amount of this kind Frozen One is very little on Earth. But I think he has found his mate."

Frozen one was a human who has received Angel blood into his system, but they don’t have them from their birth. They were not descendants of Angel who had Angel blood naturally. They were reborn from a process of creation that done by strongest Angel. Their number was not so much because not all Angel has great power or wanted to share their blood with a human. And Shim Changmin is one of five Frozen who binding his life to Yunho as master and servant relationship.

"If it is true then it is a happy thing."

"Nde , I'm just felt sorry for someone who destined to become his mate." Yesung said innocently.

Soon Changmin and Yoochun approached them. The four were chatting a few moments before finally Changmin and Yesung get into one plane. Yunho and Yoochun still standing there until the aircraft were flying one by one.

"Are you able to see him? I mean Minie’s mate"

" Nde. There will be problems but if Changmin can be wise, happiness will be theirs. "

"What kind of problems?"

" Minie’s mate is a Choi. We both knew that Minie have very bad memory with a Choi in his past."
.
.

 Yunho came back to see Jaejoong in the evening, and as the real world, the small world that Yunho created has its own night. Even without the moon, there are so many stars spread all over the dark sky like scattered sand. Jaejoong had prepared dinner for them though Yunho did not need food like humans but Yunho still eat it.
Then after dinner, two hours later was bedtime, and Jaejoong become confused himself. The house has only one bedroom and when Jaejoong took the initiative to sleep on the couch, Yunho didn’t give him his permission.

"You have to sleep in this bed."

" Umh .. but ... "

"The bed is yours too"

"But where will you sleep then? "

"Of course on this bed too"

"Eh?" Jaejoong's face suddenly in red mode on​.

"We have become husband and wife. So it’s must that we have sleeping together."

Junsu had told him not to reject and kept silence if Yunho said very strange things. But in Yunho view, he was telling the truth. His marriage with Boo was eternal. Although his Boo has been reborn, he was still his wife.

In the end, Jaejoong really sleep in that bed. The bed was very huge. It’s enough for six people. Jaejoong sleep at right end while Yunho was on the other end. Yunho sleep restful with his wings spread under his body. He did not moving at all even his chest stay still as if he didn’t need to take a breath.

At first everything was fine, even without blankets Jaejoong still fast asleep. But an hour later for some reason the weather was suddenly colder. In his sleep, Jaejoong fidgeted. Then unconsciously Jaejoong moved closer to Yunho to seek the warmth.

Yunho realized Jaejoong slowly movement and then opened his eyes. His lips lifted to carve a smile when he saw Jaejoong curled up beside him.  Yunho did not reject it but welcome him warmly. Yunho grabbed Jaejoong's body into his arms. Yunho even move his wings to wrap around their body to add the warmth. And Yunho did not re- closed his eyes, preferring to stare at Jaejoong's face all the night.
.
.
" How are you there, Chunie?" Said the Angel who on a pool of water.

"We are fine Eomma." Yoochun replied. As usual once every few nights Yoochun contact his Eomma by telepathy and they chose a pool as a medium.
" I heard that Yunho has returned his sanity. Is this the right time for you to visit us? Eomma and Your Appa miss you and Junsu so much. "

"Give us a few more days Eomma. We will visit Middletown."

" Chunie , maybe it's time for you put an end of this. That tragedy of Jung Clan was not entirely your fault. You should not punish yourself like this."

Perhaps it was not entirely his fault. It’s started 315 years ago when he received a vision about Yunho who will become Highest White mate. Because Yoochun thought that was great thing, Yoochun can’t keep the secret itself. Yoochun inform it to some Park clan member. Yoochun did not know how the story, but the news was spread to all over Earth. The issue somehow made some High Lord afraid because only Highest White who able to forced them to their eternal sleep. It was High Lord Doong Wook from Choi clan who dared and led his troops to attack Ravenfall . Lord Doong Wook thought if he killed Yunho , Highest White can’t be awakened from his eternal sleep forever . When the attack occurred Yunho was still in young age. For the Angel especially Jung clan, they were very difficult to have children, and when they had managed to get one, the child was the most precious treasure of their lives. The Jung clan chose to protect Yunho. Even Jung Seungri,one of  Jung Clan who survived from the attack chose to kill himself because Seungri really know , whatever happens  Jung  clan should not be allowed to perish. If Yunho was only remaining of Jung clan, Choi Doong Wook could not kill him because it will be the destruction of Earth.

In this case, the one who felt most guilty was Yoochun. If only he was not telling anybody about the sight and sealed its secret, the tragedy will never happen.

"I understand your grief over the tragedy. But you can’t always free to act like this. You are my son and one day in far future day will become the High Lord of Middle Earth. Eomma hope you do not forget it."

"Nde Umma , I understand."

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, Author back with new update.^^

Author can’t tell you much about this chap. Author was struggling to write Yunjae moment more here. And for Changkyu moments, they are waiting their turn in the next chapter. In this chap Author also write about Yoochun role in Great War and the grief that he brings.
 

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank’s  for your comment, vote, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie