Chapter 16

Bond to You English Ver

 

There was a great desire in his deep heart to see his BooJaejoong before going to face Gackt and his Black Souls army. But Yunho was wise enough to not just walking in and interfering Dong Hae hard work to made Jaejoong’s body state stable. Yunho close his eyes and in hale the fragrant of white handkerchief that belonging to Jaejoong once again, after that Yunho opened his eyes and began to give orders.

 

"Call Kris, He and his team will guard this room." Yunho said as he moved his hand to call Vhard. Then when the sword has emerged, with their inner language, Yunho asked the sword to protect Jaejoong.

 

"And for you Siwon ssi, I wish you, Kibum and Kyuhyun ssi willing to follow Key to a our great shelter until the situation under our control."

 

After that Yunho turned and hurried to fly with all his speed. Yoochun followed him shortly after saying goodbye to Junsu through their eye. Yunho hurried to give Yoochun order after talking with Minho through an urgent communication line.

 

 "Chunnie , announce to our people that we have  anS-01 emergencies level. And to the whole army of West Earth, ordered them to evacuate the civil to our great shelter, we will begin to prepare for the launch of Julius in 15 minutes. The Julius shoot would not be able to destroy the Black Souls but enough to give us time to evacuate. "

 

"Nde, Milord."

 

Yoochun did know that Yunho was struggling against the darkness within him, but there was one thing that made Yoochun salute, while his body and sanity were in a bad crisis, Yunho still managed to give wise orders to protect his people.
.
.
The loud sirens sounded throughout Ravenfall, made all citizens of Ravenfall stop all their activity. The anxiety clearly displayed on their face, but it did not make them do something stupid. Those people obediently followed the order to hurry to go to the great underground shelter, the safest place that ever made.  The same Great Underground Shelterthat saved them in the Great War 300 years ago. Yunho had extended the security system and made the tunnel leading to Middle Earth, incase if the situation out of their control and getting worse.

 

The big vehicles of West East army was passing across through the region and surround Ravenfall to pick up the citizens who still in their homes or their workplace. All women, children, the elderly was the priority of evacuation while the young man helped evacuate, some take care for them and partly joined the army to bring a weapon to help West Earth forces. They did know that they can’t face Black soul equally but they were not discouraged, even though it only drove lives. Because they were well aware that few seconds they can hinder Black Souls, they will add a second time the people they care for evacuation and rescue themselves.

 

Suddenly a heavy roar erupted from the southern corner of Ravenfall. Heavy roar that sounds terrible for the human race, chilling their spine and fear, making every little boy and girl hugged their  Eomma more tight, the elderly who hold tight relatives near him or she, the young man and soldiers who held their weapons closely. Then came a burst of light in the sky, Julius has launched a sign that the war has begun.
.
.
Julius was an explosive weapon light with holy light that feared by the Black Souls. The weapon was successfully created for emergencies, especially the power of great darkness attack them. But Julius can not be used very often. It took 30 minutes to prepare in every shot. Elite forces led by Changmin just launched a shot from the center of the building military on the border of Ravenfall, but unfortunately the shot did not hit its  target , the shot was just  hit  some Black Souls because Gackt with his strength repulsed Julius explosive power.

 

"Prepare for the next shot!"  Changmin shouted the order.
 

Changmin tried to calm down, in one hand he has a duty to gain time at the border so that the evacuation went smoothly, but on one side of Changmin was so worried about his mate and their son. Although Changmin can check the location of his mate who leading to great underground shelter with their parents and his trust guards, somehow Changmin was still feel so anxious.

 

The Black Soulsattack them fast. They attack them from the air with terrible forms, some of them unite themselves, forming a giant form. Their form and power become terrible strong when Gackt perform dark magic, the black souls who usually just spirit now having their own body monster. Meanwhile on the land, the Black Souls who not take effect of Gackt’s black magic possessed the citizens or soldiers and then attack the other humans and soldiers of West Earth.


"Instruct the Eagle team protect them from above!."

 

Changmin once again gave some orders with his eyes never left the monitor and coordinates border map.  Changmin still tried to focus and occasionally see a monitor that shows his mate who walked among the citizens. Changmin knew that Kyuhyun will not stay silent, no after things got so messed up. Kyuhyun will try to end this war with his life especially when Kyuhyun knew that he was bound by Gackt’s lives. Changmin still did not approve it, even when Hyde promised him a way out to save Kyuhyun. But back then he also trust Hyde with his plan. Hyde has plans to paralyze Gackt, save Earth without sacrificing Kyuhyun’s life. But unknowingly by Changmin, Hyde who promised to help him now is dying in the Black Forest.

 

Gackt used to know everything that happens around him, including Hyde plan. Of course Gackt not let his mate hinder his big plans. Both argue. Hyde has been trying to destabilize the determination of his Gackt, say that Hoo Yun will not approve Gackt action, that Hoo Yun will never had wish to destroy humans or the light  kinds. But Gackt misunderstood what Hyde try to say. To Gackt, Hoo Yun’s wish that influence by Highest White was the cause that killed Hoo Yun and destroying the DarkKingdom, destroying the only ruler who gives wise justice to every individual, who never blame the darkness for what has happened on Earth. Gackt was very angry with Hyde’s words that seemed defend Highest White side. With mercilessly Gackt attacked Hyde and left his mate in severely injured state.
 

Hyde’s bloodied body lying on black rose under the ruins of the former Dark kingdom. Hyde could barely move his body. His wing bones and his back were broken with blood flowing in almost all his body and face. Black light purple light mingled around his body. That light was the power of Hyde who tried to heal his body. Shortly thereafter Hyde’s eyes opened slowly. His eyes stared at moon. The moon was so bright, but also lonely without the stars beside it. It reminds Hyde at Hoo Yun who always remained watching the moon in the garden where he was lying on. Hoo Yun was so lonely and misses his Highest White. Hoo Yun often ask Hyde to cheer him up, but  his most way to entertainment Hoo Yun, the only time when Hoo Yun Happy was when Hyde change his shape to baby that resembles both  Hoo Yun and Highest White as if baby Angel was their son. Baby Angel with slightly curly black hair, doe eyes and red lips who similar to Higest White’s and his face similar to Hoo Yun. Form of baby Angel that often Hyde used in present day including when he met several times with Jaejoong.
 

Hyde just opened his eyes a few moments. His eyes closed moment later because he wanted to focus on his healing. Nde Hyde had to be quick because when Kyuhyun decided to end his life without him, Hyde can not carry out his plan. The love of a mate was known powerful since it’s time began, so although Gackt had harm and attempted to kill him, Hyde still loved that figure, still trying to save Gackt, though it will sacrifice his own life. Hyde will never leave Gackt even if the event ended badly. Hyde will not repeat the same tragedy without trying to prevent it.
 
.
Junsu can’t take his eyes away from the figure of baby angel who lay in his tummy in the incubator tube. Junsu eyes show his full of affection, in awe as he stared at the tiny, pure, and that adorable creature. Although the baby still had his fat chubby cheeks, Junsu can see that the aegya was a duplicate of his Appa. Blood of Jung Clan dominate his little body completely. He had black hair, black wing feathers that starting grew on his wings and the aura that belonged to Jung Clan. The Eomma only inherited his skin and lips color. Even he had the heart shape lips like his Appa. It was only the color of baby’s eyes that Junsu still didn’t know yet.


Then Junsu turned his eyes to the Eomma of Aegya who lay helplessly not far from them. Donghae and some his man still tried to stabilize Jaejoong’s body, tried to make Jaejoong alive even though his soul has faded as Yunho requested. Jaejoong chance to alive was very small and almost impossible, but it did not hurt to keep hope and pray for a miracle that rarely happens, bless for the Jung Clan and Ravenfall people.
 

"Joongie, please come back to us"
.
.
It’s all happened too fast, Kibum and Kyuhyun were waiting the news about Jaejoong when suddenly Siwon come along with some guards. Siwon quickly told him what happened and asked them to take leave to the great Underground shelter. At first Kibum and Kyuhyun did not agree because it means they have to leave Jaejoong alone, but Siwon and Key, head of the guards persuade them. Asking them to not worry about Jaejoong and tell them that Dong Hae and his man stiil tried to save Jaejoong and will protect their son. Tell them that Jaejoong can not be stable without medical equipment. Jaejoong was also can’t be evacuated because of medical resources that support Jaejoong was from Juang Arc Tower. Junsu himself have the shield power that strong enough to protect them if the worst things like Jung Arc Tower destroyed, Junsu can protect himself and a few people around him. However, the range of Junsu’s gift only can protect no more than 4 people. So because of this, they must be willing to be evacuated.


And in the end with heavy heart, Kibum and Kyuhyun left Jung Arc Tower. They walked along the citizen of Ravenfall marched toward the great underground shelter. At beginning of their journey all went smoothly and orderly, but some explosions of light and horrible black Souls sound approaching them and create a mass panic. The peace was turned into chaos. All of them want to quickly get into the shelter. That's when Kibum who hold a baby Sehun can not feel the presence of his son.
 

"Woonie hyung, where is Kyunie ?!"
 

 Siwon immediately stopped. His head was spinning to looking for his youngest son. Panic immediately swept in when can not find Kyuhyun too.
 

"Hyung ..."
 

Kibum was unable to hold back his grief tears. Both his arms hugging little baby Sehun closely to his chest, asked the little one for support. Today, perhaps he will lose two beloved sons.
 

Meanwhile not far from them, Kyuhyun stood looking sad at both his parents and his little baby son. He felt very sad to leave all his loved ones. But Kyuhyun has decided to end the chaos and disaster.
 

"Eomma, Appa, baby Sehun mianhae."
 

After that Kyuhyun turned around and started walking against their true direction. He had ready to welcome hisfate with a big heart. But there was one wish that want he fulfill before going to the next great life, Kyuhyun wants to see the face of his beloved mate.
 

"Minnie Hyung ..."
.
.

 

Yunho know that Gackt was the one behind the increasing power of the Black Souls. He immediately flew in his very speed towards the middle row of Black Souls place where Gackt wait him. Yunho knew that it was a trap, but when Yunho did not participate in this gambling, the Black Souls will slaughter all his people. And finally since their meeting in a circus parade when Gackt give apples to Jaejoong, they face to face again.
 

Honestly Gackt look surprised to see Yunho who still able to maintain his sanity, but the surprise stopped when his eyes saw a white handkerchief that bandaged on Yunho’s right hand. The familiar aura that wafted from the white cloth has provided the answer.
 

"Well, I just rid of it then."
 

Gackt raised his hand, pull the core of some Black Souls nearby him out and then with his black magic, turning it into a sword. After that with high speed he welcomed Yunho who was flying fast toward him. When the both meet, Gackt  launch a solid attacks.
 

Trang!
 

Yunho successfully repelled the attack. Although without his Vhard, his other sword was able to withstand Gackt sharp attack.
 

"No matter how hard you try against the darkness in your body, you'll never win. From the very beginning this body is not yours. Jung Yunho, your existence is only scenario I created intentionally." Gackt said in the middle of their battle. Yunho stay silent and did not respon him. He did not want to break his concentration and then broken his sanity, tried hard to not fall into the darkness force that 90% had possessed his mind. Yunho already on the end of his limit, the only thing that can prevent him becoming completely berserk was a white handkerchief on his right hand.
 

Gackt and Yunho continued to fight. They were both offense and defense each other with their swords, Gackt launched black lightning with his hand and then rewarded by a blast of black crystals by Yunho. The two flew with high speed and hit each other with dangerous attack. Sometimes it’s Yunho who fell and hit the buildings and sometimes Gackt who hit one of the towers in Ravenfall. They fight equal both in power.
 

Then when Yunho prepared a final attack with his deadly sword toward Gackt’s heart, suddenly Gackt with his black magic transforming himself into a figure who similar with his Jaejoong. Gackt used Yunho’s most weaknesses. As Gackt predicted, Yunho stop his deadly movement. Gackt did not lose the opportunity. Gackt made a counter attack and then ...
 

Slah!
 

Gackt cut Yunho's hand,the hand which Jaejoong's handkerchief wrapped on.
 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, Author back with new update. Sorry for the very late update^^

 

Part 1 of of Bond to You has begun. Gackt and his Black souls had attack Ravenfall, Kyuhyun left his family and try to find Changmin to say his last good bye, and OMG Gackt cut Yunho’s hand!! Many things surely happened in this chapter and this is only the beginning so don’t miss to read the next Chapie^^
 

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank’s  for your comment, vote, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs            

Yeye Kyunie^^