Chapter 11

Bond to You English Ver

 

Yunho's body was so wide with muscles and sleep on it of course felt very comfortable. It should made Jaejoong can sleep soundly but somehow there was a strong impetus that made the owner of the doe eyes awakened. Jaejoong got up slowly as he rubbed his half closed eyes. Jaejoong blinked several times to adjust his eyesight. Then Jaejoong's forehead furrowed as he realized there was something jammed underneath him. Jaejoong looked down to see the thing.  His doe eyes immediately dilated when he realized that his position was quite dangerous. Apparently Jaejoong sat right at the bottom of his husband's stomach. Their most intimate part met and made sparks of lust in his husband’s eyes. Jaejoong even had felt Yunho’s hard member behind his pants.

"Boo .." Yunho whispered as his eyes stared at Jaejoong with passion and love.

Yunho really can’t hold back anymore because his state has been going on since three hours ago. Precisely when Jaejoong in his sleep, he rose to Yunho’s body and sleep there comfortably. At first everything was fine, but a few dozen minutes later Jaejoong started to fidget and made their members met with intimate contact. As a mate of course Yunho could not resist the temptation. However, as a mate too, Yunho will not take a chance touch Jaejoong in his sleep. That’s not gentleman, but when his BooJaejoong has awakened, somehow his passion to touching his wife was growing.

"Yun ... Yunie?"

Jaejoong's face immediately flushed as he knew his husband state.

"Yesterday, I was asked Donghae about your condition and the baby. I ask him if I could touch you and he said that your condition been strong enough to have intimated contact. But if you do not want I'm not going to force you. "Yunho said as he rubbed Jaejoong's cheek, the action adds the hue on the cheeks.

"I think I will fine as long as it is Yunnie ..." Jaejoong answered with face look down to hide his embarrassed.

The agree words made Yunho did not want to waste time any more. Yunho sat slowly but still consider Jaejoong’s comfort on his lap. Both Yunho’s hands grabbed Jaejoong's face.

"Do not dodge Boo. Let me see your face, your beautiful eyes."

Jaejoong looked his face up slowly and greeted by a kiss on his cheek. The kisses moved to the full lips and Jaejoong’s chin. Yunho's lips never stop to give the ownership marks on Jaejoong’s neck and other part while Yunho's hand entered Jaejoong’s pajamas. Yunho's fingers caressing every inch Jaejoong’s body made Jaejoong unable to hold back his moan. Jaejoong was more sensitive post his pregnant and not be touched by his husband since the news of his pregnancy  made Jaejoong desire to re-unite with Yunho in a loving intimate increases.

Yunho started to strip pajamas started with the top. Then with a deft but still with soft movement, Yunho striped the pant and made his mate body unprotected from his eyes. Yunho smiled softly and pleased when he saw that Jaejoong state was not much different than him. Jaejoong want him too. Yunho got out of bed, with a need haste, he strip his own clothes. Jaejoong's face never stopped to blushes whenever he caught the perfect body of his husband, admiring the sculptured body.

Yunho took a bottle of lube from the drawer not far from their beds. After that he went back to Jaejoong.  Yunho hold Jaejoong's back, covering most of Jaejoong’s body with his body. Yunho touched Jaejoong with a soft touch and warm kisses. But before Yunho took Jaejoong, Yunho's hand stopped at the top of the flat stomach of his mate. Yunho's hand shining blackish, Yunho was made a shield in order to protect their unborn child. So if Yunho can’t control his lust Yunho will not hurt their unborn and Jaejoong. After that Yunho kissed Jaejoong lips while his finger  ...

"Ah ..!"

Jaejoong softly as Yunho inserted a finger stained with the lube into his. Yunho kissed lJaejoong deeper as he pull and push his finger into the pink area. Then Yunho add his fingers into two and then three.
Yunho still showered Jaejoong with kisses when Yunho gently pull his finger.  His one hand hold Jaejoong back while the other hand guides his to penetrate Jaejoong. Jaejoong cried when Yunho entered him slowly inch-by-inch. Yunho was growling with more lust when the wall inside Jaejoong squeezed him. It was so tight like Jaejoong back to once more. But Yunho immediately control his blind lust and helped Jaejoong to divert the pain with kisses and smoother Jaejoong's back. Yunho did not move immediately even though he wanted. Yunho was using the pause to caring Jaejoong's face and admire the beauty his mate.

"Boo, can I move now?"

"N .... nde ..."

Yunho smiled, kissed Jaejoong's cheek once more before finally submerging his face into Jaejoong's neck and began to move slowly. Initially only Yunho who move but some minutes later, Jaejoong started to reply Yunho’s movements. It was shy replay but enough to made Yunho almost lost his control.

With a soft yet solid movement, Yunho touched the deepest part inside Jaejoong made Jaejoong’s vision blurred. Jaejoong shouted Yunho's name like a mantra, over and over. Jaejoong hugged Yunho thigh as the climactic hit him. After Jaejoong gone limp, making both his hands who hugged Yunho drooped, but Yunho reach dan guide Jaejoong both hands to his neck as Yunho did not want the hands stopped hugging him. Yunho continued to move, and he got his a few dozen minutes later.

Yunho hold his body, did not want to fall over Jaejoong. Yunho lay down next to Jaejoong who still tried to regulate his breath with sweat on his face. The view did not diminish the beauty of his face but adds the exotic side of his mate. Yunho certainly will never be satisfied with one round but Yunho did want hurt Jaejoong body.

“Boo." Yunho whispered, kissing the corner of Jaejoong right eye who glazed with exhaustion. But despite of that exhausted, the owner of the Doe's eyes still can provide a gentle smile, a kiss on the cheek and lovely whisper.

"Yunnie saranghae ..."

"Nado Boo, nado saranghae."
.
.
"Boo ..." Yunho whispered to woke his wife that morning.

As usual the light whisper always could wake Jaejoong. Like Jaejoong eyes, heart and ears created to hear Yunho’s voice. Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes and Yunho greeted him with a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning Boo."

"Morning Yunnie."

Yunho helped Jaejoong sat carefully. The movement was enough to make a thick blanket that wrapped around his body opened, showed Jaejoong ness. Usually Yunho always cleanse and dress Jaejoong after the two made love. But last night Yunho still not satisfied and still want to hug his wife's body as a whole, hugged his mate all the night. Yunho never satisfied his hunger over his Boo. Yunho admits it that sometimes he is very greedy, especially when it concerns to his Boo.

Jaejoong had been in front of Yunho many times but somehow the pink hue never left his cheek when it done. Still with face down, Jaejoong get up from the bed and walk to their cupboard with a little slower step than usual as he felt strange sore in his intimate parts. Jaejoong opened the large cupboard, taking and wearing boxer.

Jaejoong was about to take his shirt when Yunho suddenly appear behind him and take Jaejoong's hand, pulled gently into the hole of sleeves that Jaejoong knew that it was Yunho’s. Done with the right hand, Yunho took Jaejoong other hand and did the same thing. Then Yunho justify the shirt and hook the buttons. While Jaejoong just stared at Yunho in silence, a little confused as why Yunho put his shirt on him. But Jaejoong did not mind anyway. The shirt was very comfortable in his skin.

"I've made breakfast for us" Yunho said while hooking the last button.

"Why you did not wake me Yunnie? I Should ..."

"A husband who make breakfast for his wife after lovely activities is very romantic. As your husband, I want to romantic too. Are you mind it?"

"I .."

"Let’s go"

Yunho took Jaejoong to the dining room. A plate of pancakes had served there. When Yunho want to make pancakes for Jaejoong, Yunho just intends to provide 'healthy' food for his wife. The last few days Jaejoong did not eat healthy food due his pregnant cravings. But apparently it was in vain. Jaejoong did not choose the chocolate or honey syrup for topping. But the lemon, butter and star fruit jam that he made yesterday. Of course Yunho did not have heart to forbid him. Especially when he looked at Jaejoong who eating the homemade pancakes with joy like it was the most delicious food he ever eat.
.
.

"Kyunie, can you deliver this to Changminie in his camp?" Kibum said as he handed the device box meal which of course fully charged of food.

Kyuhyun had just finished breakfast when Kibum Kyuhyun gave the very strange command. As far as he knew, his Eomma hated Changmin with passion, but why suddenly Kibum make breakfast for Changmin? And since when Kibum called Changmin with Changminie? Usually his Eomma always call Changmin with the surname, Shim.

"Umm Eomma this foods not poisoned, right?"

"Of course not. You Pabbo!"

"Umm Araso."

Kyuhyun receive the box and then go from there with quite rush. Kibum sighed quietly, assume that the attitude because of his son was can’t wait to meet up with Changmin. But the mind disappear instantly when Kibum find Kyuhyun dirty dishes still untouched at the dinner table.

"Yak Kyunie! Wash your dirty dishes first!"

But Kyuhyun had run too far to hear Kibum shouted. Kibum sighed again and took the plate, bring it to the sink and then wash it. Kibum suddenly paused, remembering what Changmin said last night. Last night when Kibum wanted to check Kyuhyun accidentally Kibum heard Changmin’s words. He was hearing Changmin’s promise to protect Kyuhyun. And as Kyuhyun Eomma, that made him bit calm.

"May you right Siwon Hyung, the safest place for Kyuhyun is in his mate’s side."

Kibum just put the plates on the shelves when he heard the noises from their garden. Kibum walked quickly to see what was happening. From the window, Kibum can see and hear a serious conversation between Siwon and Hae Hyo, one of the elders of the Crusia Valley.

"I did not know where they heard this rumor Siwon ssi, but they are began to know that Kyuhyun is half Angel and the most important key of High Lord Taecyeon true power. They are very angry at you for hiding this fact and blame you for what happened to them over 17 years. Siwon ssi please you and your family have to go from here. "

"But ..."

"Siwon ssi, I very well know your intentions and your feelings as an Appa, I do not blame you, and most importantly I do not want you or Kyunie get harm. So please…"

The harsh door open sound cut Hae Hyo words, Siwon quickly turned around and found the wife who running out of their house.

"Bummie!"

Kibum ignored the call and continued to run.

"Kyunie ..."
.
.

Kyuhyun has been running for a few yards from the Choi residence when he realized that there was a little strange about the people of Crusia Valley. They, the adults are staring with resentment and anger. Kyuhyun knew that he was so naughty but they do not have to look at him like that right? Like they are going to kill him. Do not want to bother, Kyuhyun walking and ignoring their views. But someone had crushed him.

"Aish Hyo Shin Hyung, why are you in my way?"

Hyo Shin, one his child friend did not answer, but looked at Kyuhyun with coldness, incompatible with his famous friendly personality.

"Do you know Kyunie? Hundreds of people die every year due to disasters and outbreaks of disease that attacks the South Earth. And two of the hundreds victims were my Eomma and my fiance. You as the cause of the accident, don’t you feel guilty?"

"Hyo Shin Hyung what do you mean? I do not understand ... "

"We do not need you to understand, that we need is your death so that your soul can heal South Earth and there is no more suffering for us."

After said that Hyo Shin attacking Kyuhyun with the knife.

"Hyo Shin hyung!" Kyuhyun shouted while tried to escape the attack. The first attack was misses but Hyo Shin attack back with more indiscriminate move. Not only Hyo Shin but some of adults move to attack Kyuhyun too. Kyuhyun who can’t escape tried to defend. But they were too many. Kyuhyun lose, the shirt that he wear had been torn by Hyo Shin knife, his head get hit. He felt dizzy. That's when Changmin come.

Blar!!

A black light explosion occurred made everyone who was there can’t see anything. But not with Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun who semiconscious could see Changmin infiltrate from the black light and pulled Kyuhyun into his arms.

"My Kyu ...." the possessive whisper posesive made Kyuhyun feel calm and save. Kyuhyun hugged Changmin tightly as he entrust his life to the Mate. It was that Kyuhyun last saw before blackness claim his consciousness. He did not aware when Changmin carried him in bride style, jump fast and take him away from that place.
.
.

Changmin was so angry and worried when he saw Kibum ran into his private Camp to find Kyuhyun, Kibum cries become worst when Kibum not found Kyuhyun there.

"Kibum ssi waeyo?!"

"Kyunie, you have to look for him and when you've found him, you must take him away as far as you can. They want to kill Kyuhyun."

Changmin immediately know what happened. Changmin went to look for Kyuhyun as fast as he can. It was not difficult to find Kyuhyun. As the frozen one he has some gift and shadow were his specialists. As long as there are shadows of an objects or humans, Changmin can see through the shadow or teleported to any place through the shadow of the aisle. Changmin could not hold back his rage when he saw some people who hurt his Kyuhyun, but Changmin aware enough to not kill them.

Changmin throws light bombs to paralyze them. Changmin utilizing the people who lost their anxiety sight and pull Kyuhyun in to him and then teleported left the place.
.
.

"Kyunie can’t sleep well without his baby pillow." Kibum said as he put a small baby blue pillow over Kyuhyun's chest. His son was still unconscious in Changmin's arms.

Now, they are on a hill not far from Camp West Earth army. Changmin and Kibum had agreed to take Kyuhyun away from the Crusia Valley.  Kibum rubbed Kyuhyun’s curly hair, whispered at unconscious Kyuhyun. Kibum knows that it was futile but Kibum could not resist his mouth to silent. Kibum said Kyuhyun to not rogue, saying that he loved him, and apologized for not be with him. Kibum kept whispering while holding a sob. Then Kibum kissed Kyuhyun forehead. After that Kibum took several steps back and nodded to Changmin.

Once he received the approval from Kibum, Changmin walked into a shadow behind a tree and with Kyuhyun, he disappeared into the shadows. That was the time Kibum broke into tears. Kibum slumped as he covered his face with both of his hands. Kibum very knew that it was for the best for Kyuhyun but still, he felt like his heart was torn apart because of this separation.

Two burly arms, hugging him from behind, and when Kibum turned around, Siwon looked at him with a sad smile.

"I know this is very wrong Hyung, but as an Eomma I can’t let them kill Kyunie"

Siwon did not say anything, just kept hugging Kibum and his eyes still looking at a shadow where Kyuhyun and Changmin had disappear. Then his eyes turned down to look at their home, he saw the flames from a very familiar place.  Choi's residence was on fire.
.
.

Yunho was on his way to his workspace when Yoochun approached him.

"There was chaos in the Crusia valley. What I feared has happened. The peoples of the Crusia valley know about Kyuhyun and tried to kill him. However Minie saved him. Changmin and Kyuhyun disappeared thereafter. I never managed to track him down. Shadows is minie specialist, even my gift can’t see his. Milord, Minie had bind his blood to you, so maybe Milord could ... "

"You do know very well that I did not fully bind Frozen One who devoted to me. Like you, I can’t see them too."

"Jinja?"

"Nde. What about Siwon ssi and his wife? "

"Yesung will take them to Ravenfall. Cho's residence has been destroyed by the raging citizens so Yesung decided to bring them to Ravenfall. "

"A wise decision. Jaejoong sure will happy with their presence. I will contact High Lord Taecyeon to discuss this. About Minie, we supposed do not really interfere. Whatever happens, they still have the right to be happy. I know this is about the fate of the South Earth, but I felt sacrificed their happiness for Earth sake is is less wise move."
 

 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, Author back with new update.^^

Author start this chapter with NC ^ / / / ^.  How it was, not bad right? I mean hot enough right# cough

And finally the conflict had begun especially to Changkyu. Oh yes for Changkyu NC, Author will write them in two chapter after this^^.
 

 

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank’s  for your comment, vote, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs         

Yeye Kyunie^^