Chapter 9

Bond to You English Ver

 

Long time ago before met Jaejoong, Yunho always dreamed about his journey to canola flower field under the beautiful night with star-studded sky and fireflies fluttering around him. Yunho’s appearance was quite strange. Without his big black wings, wearing a black silk robe, have long black hair and his skin paler than usual. Yunho walked among the trees between canola flowers and at the end of his pace, Yunho will always find a beauty, a beauty who dressed in white robes with long white hair. Every time Yunho found the beauty, he always cried with tears of sorrow and sadness. And it always made his heart felt hurt. Yunho really wanted to embrace the beauty but Yunho’s conscience forbade him, saying that by simply touch would make the beauty hurt. And Yunho did not want to see the beauty in any hurt or pain.

 

But after met Jaejoong , Yunho’s dream changed. The beauty didn’t have any sorrow on his beautiful face. The Beauty smiled softly at him. And for the first time, Yunho have confidence that his touch will not hurt him. Yunho slowly lifted his hand touch the beauty hand. There were happiness spark by just a simple touch. Yunho looked back at the beauty face, and for the first time in the dream, Yunho smiled. That's how Yunho have deep believed that Jaejoong is his destiny, his true mate.
.
.
For the umpteen times, that morning Yunho did not find Jaejoong at his side when he woke up. And Yunho could guess where his wife was. Yunho woke up and walked quickly to the bathroom. Like the previous morning, Yunho found Jaejoong squat in front of toilet in their bath room, trying to spit out what made his stomach felt uncomfortable every morning.

 

Yunho immediately come sit crouched beside Jaejoong , help Jaejoong by rubbing his back  and gave gently massaged. And as usual, there is only water that comes out from the vomit. When Jaejoong stop spit out, Yunho took the handkerchief towel near them, soaked it in warm water then gently rubbed Jaejoong 's mouth with it.

" Boo, are you feel better now? "

Jaejoong's reply the question with a soft smile and nodded slowly. After made sure that Jaejoong was calm enough and there was no sign of the next vomit fiasco, Yunho lifted Jaejoong, bring him with bride style to dining room and help Jaejoong to sit on chairs. Yunho left Jaejoong for a while, just to make hot tea for his wife. One minute later Yunho back and put a cup of hot tea in front of Jaejoong.

"Thank you, Yunnie "

Jaejoong reach the cup and started drinking the tea slowly while Yunho took a seat beside Jaejoong. His eyes never left the mate that will hold of his heart forever.

It's been two months since the Gackt’s emergence.  That day Yunho immediately brought Jaejoong to Jung Arc Tower and asked Kim Donghae , Angel from the Kim clan who had nearly 200 years helped him in Ravenfall to checked Jaejoong. Donghae had a big gift for healing and so interested in human medicine and Angel healing method. According to Donghae, there was no any foreign substance in the fruit that would harm Jaejoong body. Strangely substances even helps strengthen Jaejoong uterus and make Jaejoong very fertile so that when Yunho entered his seed into Jaejoong in their intimate activity, 99 %  Jaejoong will be pregnant.

It was happy and sad news. The pregnancy of Angel’s mate was the most encouraging news that will be celebrated by every Angel over Earth. But it would be sad news because never once in history a human who became Angel’s mate can safely pass through from their birth process. That’s why after the incident, Yunho never touched Jaejoong again. The decisions off course made ​​Jaejoong so sad because Yunho’s good intentions mean his rejecting the presence of their son to be born to this world. Jaejoong loved the kids and wants to have his own someday. The discourse that Yunho would never give him a son made him fell into deep sorrow. And it’s tortured Yunho every time he looked at Jaejoong face.

Yunho still remember that night when Jaejoong asked for something that hard for granted.

"Boo?"Yunho scolded at Jaejoong who sat on his lap. His shaking hands try to untie his shirt buttons. His eyes were wet, his head down scared to face Yunho.

" Yunnie, Jebal " Jaejoong whispered.

" Boo I can’t.. "

" Jebal ."

Yunho was no longer able to say no. Not when Jaejoong looked at him with his love, his prayer and his hope. That night Yunho touched Jaejoong in deep intimated for the second time. The Touch was so gently and carefully. He kissed every part of Jaejoong body. He inhaled Jaejoong‘s fragrance. That night Yunho gave what Jaejoong wish.

Two weeks later Jaejoong fell sick. After Donghae checked Jaejoong, Donghae states that Jaejoong was pregnant. There was sadness when Yunho hear the supposed happy news, but when Jaejoong's face was so happy, so radiant, Yunho can’t did anything except share the news with joy.
.
.
Today would be the very important day for people of West Earth. After about two months they had only heard rumors about their High Lord Companion, now they can see the beauty who become center of their attention lately. Today Yunho officially told the whole Earth that Jaejoong was his wife and pregnant with successor of Jung Clan.
For the ordinary citizens of West Earth, it was encouraged news, after all this time they finally can see Baby Angel of Jung clan, it will be blessing. But for the Angel and the human who has knowledge about the history of the human who became pregnant with Angel’s offspring, it would be sad news. They only see the beauty who becomes their High Lord companion once or twice but they've fallen in love with the gentle figure. And when the Beauty was gone after giving birth Jung Clan successor, it certainly would add to the long list tragedies of West Earth.

Yunho did not throw a big party or luxurious wedding reception that a High Lord should do but a simple party which attended by invited guests from all over the Earth. Yunho also held party for his people throughout West Earth centered in Ravenfall Square. Yunho and Jaejoong attend the party about an hour. Yunho wear the top military leader of West Earth uniform, the Honor Clothes of Jung Clan while Jaejoong wear a knee-length white suite. More than an hour, Yunho let the people of West Earth see their High Lord companion closely.
After one and a half hour passed, Yunho said goodbye and bring Jaejoong back to Jung Arc Tower. Jaejoong rested in one of the guest rooms at the Jung Arc Tower accompanied by Siwon and Kibum who visited Ravenfall to attend their wedding reception. While Yunho and Yoochun stood on the balcony of the top floor of the Jung Arc Tower. Yunho saw the peoples who were attending the party around Jung arc Tower.

"At first I wanted to keep Jaejoong status as My Wife and do not want to share it with the people of West Earth, I just want him for myself. But we do not know if Jaejoong will survive when he gave birth or not. I want every people of West Earth remember him, that on West Earth had lived beautiful High Consort. West Earth, land of Sadness."

Land of Sadness, Yoochun agreed with the statement. Ravenfall was place where the Dark Lord Earth's army and Light Lord Earth’s meet in a big war last hundreds of thousands years ago. In the war, the Dark Lord perished then the place was named as Ravenfall, a name given to commemorate the fall of Raven, another name of Dark Lord Earth. Under the auspices of the Jung Clan, Ravenfall growth rapidly and eventually turned into the capital West Earth region. 300 years ago the place was back to witness another tragedy when rain black wings, the wings of the Angel fromClan Jung who perished when the Great War occurred. And Yoochun was able to see the other tragedy will happen again in the near future.

" When our son is born, I will not be the only one left in Jung Clan "

" Milord ... "

" Only the Highest White who able to force a High Lord to go eternal slept. Jaejoong is not as perfect as Highest White and of course he does not have that great power. But there is a very powerful sword that ever managed to kill the Dark Lord of Earth. Sword Arcadya it’s the named. The sword is under the authority of the High Lord Choi Tacyeon . Hundreds of thousands years ago when the Angel comes down to Earth, Choi Sang Woo the first High Lord of South Earth had mate from the last descendants of Light Lord. The Light Lord Blood flowed in the offspring of High Lord Sang Woo. The only true descendant is the one who capable using the sword."

Yunho paused then turned to Yoochun.

“Chunie, if Jaejoong do not survive and I became that monster. Please promise me that you will ask High Lord Taecyeon to kill me with Arcadya."
.
.
" Did High Lord Yunho force you into this pregnancy?" Kibum asked as he gently rubbed Jaejoong head who sat beside him. The mother and son along with Siwon were resting in the living room in Jung Arc Tower.

" Ani Eomma, it’s Joongie who forced him. Eomma did very knew that since Joongie little, Joongie want to have Baby, my own baby " Jaejoong replied with a happy smile.

" Eomma always tell you Joongie , someday your kindhearted will kill you. And looks now, what Eomma said really going to happen."

Kibum and Siwon had heard about Jaejoong pregnancy a month ago. For a descent of Angel, Siwon certainly understands fate that his eldest son will face. Siwon himself also did not think that Jaejoong will pregnant this soon. The Angel couples wait almost hundreds of years to be able to have children, while the human who became an Angel’s mate had waiting about thirty years .Siwon’s mother waited until forty years before her pregnancy and Kibum who was married to a human descendant of Angel waited almost twenty years to have Kyuhyun. Siwon also did not think that Yunho serious when he said that Jaejoong would become his life companion. An Angel who left by his true mate, would never touch another person in a serious relationship, for them it is a great sin and betrayal. But for Yunho’s situation, maybe it is an exception. However Yunho needs offspring in order to maintain continuity the descent of Jung Clan, for West Earth and Earth balance sake.

" Eomma and Appa not need to worry ne, I and baby will be fine."

And Jaejoong has this believe just like his believe about his love for Yunho.

" Umh Emma, where is Kyunie?"

Kibum's face suddenly scowled when he heard the question. Jaejoong who confused turned to Siwon to ask for an explanation.

" Your Eomm just being upset, Joongie . " Siwon said with his dimple smile.

" Waeyo ? "

" Your Eomma still can’t accept the fact that Kyunie mated to Shim Changmin."

" Jinja? "

" Nde . "

Jaejoong turned back towards Kibum who is still put on a frown.

" Changmin definitely will take care, spoil dan love Kyunie Eomma. "

" haaah Eomma just do not willing to surrender Kyunnie completely to him yet. For Eomma Kyunie still a baby, even when he is sleeping he still his thumb and suddenly when we catch Shim Changmin sleep in Kyunie’s room, he claimed that they had married without our consent. As his Eomma how I can stand that!"

Jaejoong just smiled to respond Kibum outburst and patiently hear the other chatter about his new son in law. They talked, took off their longing. Then about two hours later Yunho came to pick them up. Yunho and Jaejoong still have to attend a simple reception that held in the hall of Jung Arc Tower. Simple reception where Yunho will  introduce Jaejoong to the messengers from entire Earth.
.
.
Changmin has excessive obsession with food. And event like this traditional party was like heaven of food. They served best food in every corner from different parts of the West Earth. But Changmin had addict to Kyuhyun too. Changmin really want with Kyuhyun beside can be together without Kibum’s disruption is a golden opportunity to do some naughty touch to his mate. Changmin are too greedy and can’t choose between them finally forcing Kyuhyun to follow him to hunt food. Of course Kyuhyun would not willingly to follow him, so…

Clak!Clak!

Kyuhyun eyes grew wide in disbelief when Changmin put handcuffs in his right wrist and Changmin left wrist. Kyuhyun really wonder since when and where Changmin get that stuff!

"Yak! What are you doing?" Kyuhyun shouted in horror at the sight of his hands cuffed together with Changmin .

"With this, This whole day we will not be separated " Changmin sang with his evil smile.

" Argh , hurry open it you pole! "

" Ani "

" Rrrrr you really want to die!"

"Not that I do not want to but I can’t. I do not have the key "

" What do you mean you don’t have the key? "

" These handcuffs are not mine I just stole it from one of the security guards here but I forgot to steal the key "

" Mwo?!"

" Nde, Kajja the food could not wait to get into my stomach."

“Geez you and your black hole stomach”

Changmin dragged Kyuhyun from one stand to the other food booths. And Kyuhyun suddenly became dizzy, not only because he being pulled aimlessly but also seeing Changmin's greedy way when Changmin eating his victim. Kyuhyun was amazed how much food had enter into Chaming stomach but Changmin’s stomach still so flat.

" My Kyu Aaaa"

Changmin tried to feed Kyuhyun with peas soups in one of food stand.

"Tsk! I do not like vegetables Minie Hyung!"

" Wae ? This soup is so delicious I even had added five times. Not as good as Min Ah pea soup, my first wife homemade but this soup close to perfect."

Kyuhyun fell silent when he heard the sensitive words that Changmin just said.

"Your first wife?"

" Nde , My first wife. Her name is Shim Min Ah . "

Dheg!

Somehow there was a sad felling when he heard Changmin recognition Kyuhyun had heard from Yesung about Changmin life story. How Choi Ji Sub kill his wife, how Changmin was forced to kill his beloved son for not wanting to see his son screaming in pain, how Yunho discovered Changmin among death bodies of his wife and his son that almost decomposed. Just heard that story alone somehow makes him want to cry.

Kyuhyun suddenly felt something touching his cheek and realized that Kyuhyun involuntarily had shed his tears.

" Hey My Kyu, I know you do not like vegetables but you do not need to cry over it, right?" Changmin asked as he rubbed Kyuhyun 's cheek with his still cuffed hand and of course make Kyuhyun hands slightly raised too.

"Who's crying?! I just hold back my nauseous! This because of you and your crazy may to eat that mountain of food! Are you done? I want to go to the toilet."

" Nde . Kajja let’s go to toilet " Changmin replied, putting the bowl and leave some bills.
Kyuhyun mind was so messed up and did not see the strange smile when Changmin heard the ‘toilet’ word. And Kyuhyun just realized it when they got into public toilet on the ground floor of building across Jung Arc Tower. Changmin immediately locked the toilet door and hugged Kyuhyun 's body from behind.

" Minie Hyung .? "
Changmin just kissed Kyuhyun nape when a strange rustling sound was heard.

" Ah ! Hyung Akh Akh ... faster ! "
Changmin who very familiar with the typical and sound close both Kyuhyun ears quickly. Although Changmin want to do that naughty touch to Kyuhyun and made Kyuhyun scream his name, moan under him but Changmin did not like it when Kyuhyun's innocence seized by other source and not his. He will not let Kyuhyun heard that voice.

" Minie Hyung , waeyo ?" Kyuhyun asked innocently.

Instead of answering the question, with his speed of trained Changmin take earphone in his pants pocket and plugging it in both Kyuhyun ears. The earphone was connected with Mp3 player and Changmin set the music loud enough so that Kyuhyun will not hear the moan.

" Minie Hyung ... ? "

Before Kyuhyun could ask any further, Changmin pulled Kyuhyun out of there and swore to torture the Crazy couple. The couple was none other than his own friend, Kris Wu with his newfound mate, Tao.
 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, Author back with new update.^^

 

Yay Jaema get pregnant^^. Then the unique dating between Changmin and Kyu with failed NC hehehe  Mian ne Author wants The NC between them have be special and it's special place certainly will not in the toilet. Author certainly will write it Author just waiting for the right groove.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank’s  for your comment, vote, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie^^