Chapter 1

Bond to You English Ver

 

"Before the Great War, the war of Angels, Earth where we live, since we can remember was a beautiful and peaceful place. Earth is divided into five regions and each headed by a High Lord. Nobody knows for sure about the cause of the war. A war that in our memory was the greatest war of all time, the sadness and sorrow was still felt until now. Yet all begins with an attack by the High Lord Choi Doong Wook, rulers of the South Earth to West Earth. The result from the attack was the death of High Lord Seunghyun and his mate who trying to protect humankind in his region. Jung Clan nearly destroyed, leaving only one blood and he was still very young.  The tragedy made ​ High Lord Jeon Su of Park clan rulers of Middle Earth, angry and demand justice for the genocide that High Lord Doong Wook had committed. High Lord Jeon Su request High Lord Hankyung, ruler of North Earth to punish Lord Doong Wook. In other hand High Lord Doong Wook has established cooperation with Kim Hyung Joon from Kim clan ruler of East Earth. The war between the two sides was inevitable. And off course the victims of the war was humankind who didn’t know anything and didn’t know where to go to seek shelter, because the Angels that used to protect them had been at war with each other. At that moment Highest White who should have been sleeping for thousands of years appear. He was breaking up the war, sentenced High Lord of the clan of Choi and Kim to eternal sleep. Highest White was known with his too kind heart and his love for humankind. Then because of it Highest White sacrificed himself to heal and gave life to hundreds thousands of human who died and became victims of the war. And since that time Highest White never appeared again. There are some who say that he perished and would never appear again. "

As usual that morning when Kyuhyun visited bunch of children who became victims of the worst areas after Great War 300 years ago. He told them one history of the Earth. And as usual the kids were only interested in the Highest White and just asked many questions about a person that they admired.

" Kyunie Hyung , is that true that Highest White will not appear anymore?"

" Did White have a lover or a child? "

" Kyunie Hyung, where did White live? "

" Kyunie Hyung, Are you sure White Hyung already many thousands of years old? If it true then he already become ugly like my grandfather right?"

" Kyunie Hyung , answer me! Where did White live! I do want to meet with the White! "

" Ani, Kyunie Hyung had to answer me first!"

And as always this chubby cheeked namja overwhelmed and confused which or how to answer their question.

"Yak, why are you so noisy huh?! " And then his true nature came out.

Know that they had made the evil Kyunie angry, they went quiet in unison.

" Kyunie waeyo ? "

The children returned back to his noises as the Beauty approached them and immediately became the center of their attention, especially when the beauty carried a basket of their favorite cake. The Beauty only wear a white shirt and training pants, but he was so beautiful with his shady and innocent face. The windswept his white hair and his red lips draw a gently smile.

" Joongie Hyung !"

The children immediately ran towards Jaejoong to welcomed him, they ran with their typical joy and that’s make Jaejoong smile widening. He really loved Children.

Jaejoong greeted them one by one and then began distributing the cake that he was carrying. While Kyuhyun who still frowned join his Hyung.

Jaejoong dan Kyuhyun spent a few hours there, playing and helping them with their education. Jaejoong was still enjoyed being there but Kyuhyun warned that the day almost night and that means its time Jaejoong to go.

"Why are you crying Kyunie ? "Asked Jaejoong who had finished his deal with the kids then walked over to Kyuhyun.

"Who's crying? My Eyes just hurt, this place so dusty hyung." Kyuhyun lied but still his hand rubbed his eyes.

The view that makes Jaejoong smiled and hugged his baby saeng.

"Why you look so sad Kyunie? Hyung going to get married, you should be happy ne."

How Kyuhyun can be happy with this marriage things. He knew that the marriage was not based on love. His favorite Hyung sacrifice himself for a better life for the human of the Crusia valley.

.
.
Crusia valley located in South Earth region and become the worst area post Great War. Although the war have passed 300 years ago but the Crusia valley not recovered yet and became the most concerned areas on Earth. Choi clan that lost the war has sought recovery their regional but their power was still limit this made that areas had not been touched. In addition the act of their late High Lord was cruel and merciless. That cause other clan reluctant to help them and of course the victims in this case are the human who in the responsibility of Choi clan.

Choi Siwon , even though he was a Choi but he not Angel like his brother because his Eomma was a human. Even so, this weakest one of Choi clan was so touched by the circumstances in  Crusia Valley and tried to help them. However Siwon can’t do much, not to mention the sudden plague attack the area, make his struggle harder. At that moment, suddenly came a messenger from West Earth. They promised to help him with one condition. His eldest son Choi Jaejoong had to willing to be the wife of Jung Yunho, the only survivor of Jung clan and ruler West Earth.

It was strange condition for an Angel because Siwon knew that an Angel can’t choose their mate. Their spouses have been chosen by fate since they were born. And it was common knowledge for a member of Choi Clan that Jung Yunho is the mate of the Highest White who had perished 300 years ago.

Of course it becomes Siwon’s worried because he knew that Yunho has his own hatred against Choi clan, Clan who had killed all the Jung Clan. Siwon fear that Yunho would make his son as his personal revenge on behalf of the humanitarian mission of Crusia valley. And that made Siwon feel guilty even more because Jaejoong was not really a Choi. Jaejoong was not his biological son. Siwon is not an Angel, but he had their difficult to have offspring. At their 20th anniversary of his marriage to Kibum, Choi Siwon still did not have Child.

Then 18 years ago, when the couple was visiting the Crusia Valley like the previous days, they accidentally found the baby in the river. And Siwon could not refuse, especially when his wife has fallen in love with the albino baby who they had found. The couple hides fact about the found and confessed to colleagues and their relatives that Jaejoong was their son. One year later, the couple endowed with pregnancy of Kibum and Choi Kyuhyun was born complement their happiness.

Siwon and Kibum very fond of Jaejoong and did not want if their eldest son becomes the victim. Finally, both of them agreed not to accept the proposal of Jung Yunho. Yet somehow the news that they kept secret reach Jaejoong ears. And as their fear Jaejoong urged his parents to accept the proposal.

" Appa don’t want to sell you on behalf of humanity, Joongie . " . Siwon tried to give reason to his son.

"You do not sell me Appa, I want this. I want to help them. "

" We are already old, Joongie. And you want to leave us?" Kibum asked with tears.

"That's why Eomma, I can’t bear to see you continue to struggle in these conditions. Let me bear this all.  High Lord Yunho promised to deliver prosperity in this valley and I'm sure he is not the person who reneged on his own promise."

" But Joongie ... "

" I'll be fine Eomma, Appa, you do not have to worry. "

And finally they gave up with Jaejoong’s stubborn decision. Day by day passed and finally the day where delegates of West Earth that will pick Jaejoong has come. The delegation led by Park Junsu , the only Angel among the group and by names and types of wings , the white wings with gold gradation, he is Angel from Park Clan. Siwon recognize the figure as a mate of Park Yoochun, A closest one to Jung Yunho. And Siwon finally realizes that Yunho serious about the proposal and his promise.
Kibum can’t hold his tears when Jaejoong say goodbye, Kibum even did not want to take his hand off when Jaejoong would go. After some persuasion from Siwon and Jaejooong, Kibum finally took off his hands. Jaejoong said goodbye and promised to visit them often before getting into the car that had been prepared for him.

Junsu, the leader of the group said goodbye and explained that the battalion group that will help Siwon to build Crusia Valley will come in three days. After that, Junsu bowed and followed into the car.
When Junsu got into the car, he found Jaejoong not removing his eyes from Choi family even when the car walked away from that modest house. On the other hand Siwon and Kibum also did not move their eyes from the street. Siwon hold Kibum and still trying to comfort him. While Kyuhyun cry in silence not far from them. Jaejoong was his step brother and like in fairy tale, Kyuhyun was always bullying his Hyung, but despite that Kyuhyun was very fond of Jaejoong in his own way. And of course he will miss His Jaejoong hyung because he was the only one who can survive with his evil act, only his Jae hyung who not angry over the annoyance that he did and still defend him even though Kyuhyun was on the wrong side though.  It was not difficult for him to infiltrate the group or following His Hyung but Kyuhyun had to stay because he do not want to leave his parents alone in  Crusia Valley . Siwon has reached 60 years old, he was still descendants of an Angel and still looked dashing with his gray hair, but his wife, Kibum are human beings and the condition of his health getting worse at the age of 57 years old. Jaejoong was so concerned with the health of both his parents and have been asked Kyuhyun to take care their parent. And off course Kyuhyun will not made his hyung disappointed at him.
.
.
" You're more beautiful than I thought or picture that I received " Junsu said.
The group was on its way to a local airport that located 15 kilometers from the Crusia valley. Junsu has informed Jaejoong that they will be using a private jet that belonging to Jung Yunho to go to Ravenfall The capital city of West Earth.

" Ummh Haraboeji still an Angel, Eomma said I still have his genes. "

" Nde , you're still  High Lord Doong Wook great-grandson, He was the cause of Great War. Do you know why we chose you to be our High Lord companion?"

" I ... "

"You're very similar to the painting of Highest White that Chunie Hyung ever seen.  Chunie Hyung, my husband is very anxious about the future of Earth. There is very dangerous thread to Earth. Something very bad would happen if you were not able to help our High Lord. Being the only survivor of the clan Jung means a heavy burden for him. The more viscous the blood of an Angel, the stronger the power that he possessed but his sanity slowly eroded. Jung Clan has a terrible secret, if one of them died, the power would have fused with another member clan who are still alive. Jung clan was leaving only one survivor. Do you know what that means? "

"He has all the power of the Jung Clan who had perished 300 years ago. "

"Usually a mate can help us the Angel to heal our madness, but Our High Lord mate have been perished. Losing a mate already able to make an Angel lost sanity, especially with the thick blood that run in our High Lord. When he went mad, more terrible thing would happen and the Great War that happened 300 years ago is nothing. Maybe it would be easier if we can kill it, but we have a thing that should not be violated. Jung, Park, Choi , Kim and Tan are five clan  that we believed  bring the core of the Earth. And if one vanished, Earth would be destroyed slowly through a disaster or major disease. That’s why we can’t kill him or let him be crazy. Chunie Hyung, trying to find a way and this marriage is the only way to prevent the disaster. No one was able to replace the love of a mate, but maybe you can love him and keep him on the right track, at least until you have a son and reduces his blood viscosity"

"I will try to help even though I do not know how."

Junsu smiled softly and reached Jaejoong's hand.

" Gumawo Jaejoong ."
.
.
When Cassiephelia, the capital of South Earth synonymous with classic style like in Victorian-era and magnificent palaces, Ravenfall the capital of West Earth has the characteristics of skyscrapers and modern urban building. Once they set feet in Ravenfall , Junsu  took Jaejoong to Jung Arc Tower, highest and biggest building in Ravenfall, the center of government in West Earth. Junsu asked Jaejoong to wait in a waiting room with white as the main decoration while Junsu must meet Park Yoochun to deliver some reports.

The travel to Ravenfall did not long however for Jaejoong still an exhausting journey. That's why Jaejoong unconsciously fell asleep on the couch. His sleep was so tight so he did not realize the figure who standing right in front of him. The Figure with large wings with black feathers, his face was pale but still charming and full of charisma, his well-built body perfectly dressed in black shirt and black pants. There was strange feeling when the figure saw Jaejoong's face.

" Boo . "
 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, Finally Author managed for update Chapter 1^^.  Thank you very much for the review and read the foreword.

This chapter is about the history and the beginning of the Yunjae story, while Changkyu will begin in the next Chap. Hopefully cingu not bored with this kind of genre or confused by the world that Author try to describe.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank’s  for your comment, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie