Chapter 13

Bond to You English Ver

Yunho just keep his silence and listen carefully the other four High Lords who discussed about their decision.

"High Lord Yunho, we have agreed to hunt Choi Kyuhyun down for the best of Earth sake. We are just waiting for your vote in this matter.” Hankyung, High Lord of North Earth said to him.

"Even without my vote, you have won in this discussion. I will not take part in the hunt, but I will let your troops enter my region to find them."

"We know that forcing you in this decision was the most useless act. So we were forced to respect your decision. But because Shim Changmin is one of Your Frozen one, can you help us to trace him?" Doo Joon, the High Lord Kim clan asked Yunho.

"I do not have full control of the Frozen one who serves me. You all very know that I was not allowed for it."

Indeed they were, The Four High Lords had impose the limits on his Strength including when he creating his frozen one. Indeed every Angels that can create frozen one can feel their presence, even can control their minds. Yunho had very thick blood of Jung Clan that made him easy to possess by darkness. If Yunho create frozen one with his full power, they fear that Yunho’s Frozen one will tangled with darkness.

"We understand that. But when you hear about their appearance in West Earth, we hope you will wise enough to tell us. It's about the Earth and the human race that we protect." Jeon Su said.

“ I will.”

After that, the screen went off one by one sign that their meeting was over.

"Do not question my decision, Chunie."  Yunho said after the all screen off.

"Milord ..."

"It’s for my mate I took the decision to not going hunt Kyuhyun down. I could not add his anxiety with this hunting thing. Besides, I do not want to force our army to fight their General. For them, Changminie still their General that they both feared and respected. Especially now that it will comes with the life of his mate. Changminie can be many times crazier.”

"But My Lord, without Kyunie, Acadya sword won’t ..."

"If your vision would certainly happen in the future, what Changmin did and wherever they went hide, even to the safest place, maybe Kyuhyun would still have the same fate. We should give them a chance to be happy. I will not interfere and let the lady fate decide our life. "
.

.

 

Three months later ...

"The fetus is very healthy Jaejoong ssi." Donghae said Jaejoong.

Like the previous morning, Donghae examine the health of the Eomma and The unborn heir of Jung Clan.

"Jinja?"

"Nde."

"Donghae ssi. Ummh ... I knew that the Angels would conceive their baby for 18 months. Am I also going through the same time?"Jaejoong finally asked, he had entered his 5th month pregnant, but his stomach still a little flat and did not look that he five months pregnant.

"No, usually the human who pregnant with baby Angel, they would conceive the baby for 12 months. Differ only three months from human who pregnant with human own kind. The Angels have longest because their time longer than humans.  For the Angels, 18 months is a very short time. Looking at Jaejoong  ssi state, The baby who was in Jaejoong ssi womb is an Angel, the baby angel from Jung Clan."

Jaejoong nodded slowly as his right hand keep rubbing his still flat stomach. Jaejoong's face was so bright every time Donghae tell him about his unborn baby that will come in this world seven months later.  A sincere love which always made every person who see his happiness felt awe.

Shortly later, after Donhae finished checking Jaejoong, Donghae return to Ravenfall Care Center where he worked. Meanwhile Jaejoong went straight to the kitchen to made some breakfast for him, their unborn son and Yunho who still asleep in their rooms. Yunho usually didn’t need time to sleep, but the last few weeks, Yunho have difficult to control his body as if his body had two minds, two souls.  Now Yunho need his sleeps in order keep his mind so he will not lose to the darkness that increasingly undermined his soul since he woke up from the coma.

About an hour later, a simple breakfast has been made and presented on the dinner table. Jaejoong immediately went to their room to wake his husband.

When Jaejoong arrived in their room, Yunho had got up and sit in corner bed. But strangely a dark aura move wildly around Yunho. This is not the first time Jaejoong found his husband in such circumstances. Indeed Jaejoong was surprised at first. Despite the aura was quite disturbing for other people, but for Jaejoong, the dark aura was felt warm and comfortable as usual. This Yunho’s condition occurs when Jaejoong was not in his surrounding, when Jaejoong parted from him more than three meters more than three hours. This Yunho’s condition made ​​Jaejoong should be ready to accompany his husband wherever Yunho go, even if Yunho visit to various places in Ravenfall. Because when Jaejoong was at his side, Yunho will be recovered like nothing happened to his body or his soul.

"Yunnie ..."

Jaejoong call his mate while rubbing Yunho's chest. Instantly Yunho's black eyes that surrounding by full darkness has returned to its normal color.

“Morning Yunnie."Jaejoong greet his husband with a smile that always makes every heart melted.

"Morning Boo."

Yunho smile and replay his mate greet with a kiss on the cheek Jaejoong.  Then they spend a few minutes to embarrass each other to fill their body with special warm. When Jaejoong remember about his porridge, Jaejoong take Yunho to breakfast together.  And just like their normal routine as previews day, Yunho and Jaejoong start their day with beautiful memories.  
Jaejoong was washing the dishes when two strong arms Yunho hugged him from behind.

"Boo, we must get ready. You forget that I have met representatives of Tan Clan this morning. "

"Yunnie go shower first ne, I have to wash the dishes then..."

"You do very know Boo I should not be a part with you, even when we take bath."

Blush!

The satisfied smile spread in Yunho’s lips as he saw his favorite blush on his mate chubby cheeks. His Boojaejoong still remains pure despite Yunho had touched him many times. Still blushing when they bathing together or had intimate little intimacy affection.

"Nde Yunnie"

And as usual Jaejoong will always grand Yunho wish. Jaejoong left the dirty dishes and went with Yunho to their bathroom. Once they arrived, with a bit of a rush but still full of tenderness Yunho undress his beautiful mate. Mean while with shy move, Jaejoong began to undress Yunho cloths.  Few seconds later Yunho hugged Jaejoong again under the water splash.

As the ritual bathing just like previous morning, their activity of bathing was not just soaping or rubbing each other body but also interspersed with a light or deep kiss. Still, Yunho will never have the heart to ask Jaejoong to making love there. Although it is quite challenging but the comfort of his mate was still his priority. Unlike the other the couple that had honeymoon in one region of the Black Forest.

"Hyung Minie, akh please Hyung ..."

Kyuhyun moan and cries echoed in the cave, in one of small rivers. Kyuhyun was in his bath activity when Changmin attacked him and re-inserting his junior into Kyuhyun entrance. They repeat their hot scene from last night. They were on the edge of the river. Changmin who leaned his back in a big stone with Kyuhyun sat on his lap. Changmin keep moving upwards and Kyuhyun leaned on his mate chest, struggling to stay woke.

"Hyung ..please..stop….."

But Changmin didn’t listen Kyuhyun’s beg. Because when he was deep inside Kyuhyun, he could not help it but ravish his beautiful mate, to claim and claiming again. Only his Kyuhyun who able to made him felt so lust but also so love at the same time.

"Minnie Hyung!"

"Kyu!"

They call each their mate name and hugged each other tightly as the hit them. Kyuhyun felt limp as his head resting on his mate chest while Changmin still stay the the tight hugged.

"Do not get squeezed my body Hyung!  You're going to hurt aegya." Kyuhyun whispered weakly

Changmin responded the whisper with a kiss on the forehead and sweep the bangs that slightly cover his mate eyes. Then his one hands rubbed Kyuhyun’s flat stomach that   carry their unborn child. Nde Kyuhyun had pregnant about 10weeks.

"Ani, it’s aegya who ask me hug you this tight."

Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes slightly when he heard his silly reason from his mate. He was too tired to complain to arguing. Moreover Changmin's chest was too comfortable and then few minutes later Kyuhyun fall asleep in his mate arms.
.
.
"Boo, are you done?" Yunho asked his mate who currently sitting on sofa in their bed chamber with his hand busy sewing a pillow sack.

When they had ready to go to the meeting room, suddenly Jaejoong want to bring a pillow so badly. Bring a pillow to important meeting of course quite troublesome. Yunho certainly do not forbid him, but Jaejoong wise enough to reduce the size of pillow that he wants to bring. Jaejoong took Yunho’s pillow that he used last night then Jaejoong divide it into two parts.

"Nde Yunnie.  I just need put this to the pillow case in.”

And again, Jaejoong took Yunho pillowcase pillow that Yunho use last night.

"Boo, why you not take the clean one?"

"Umhh the new one do not have Yunnie’s scent." Jaejoong replied innocently.

Unfortunately Jaejoong was too busy with his pillow project so that he did not see the smug smile on the lips of his Lord husband.
Soon after Jaejoong finished with his ​​cushions, Yunho brought his wife to the meeting room. Yunho was wearing a black formal suit as usual and Jaejoong stick with his favorite color. Just like previous day, Jaejoong accompany his Lord husband to do his duty as High Lord of West Earth.
.
.
"Bummie." Siwon called his wife who is still staring at the letter in his clutched. The Letter was slightly moist as some tears wetting it.
That morning when waking Siwon, Siwon has found his wife crying. When Siwon asked, Kibum did not answer immediately and handed a paper with a very familiar handwriting.

 

Umma, Appa

Nde Kyunie know that Kyunie is very bad because never tell our condition in a long time. Mianhae ne Umma, Appa.

Kyunie and Minie Hyung is in a very safe place. Umma and Appa so no need to worry they will not find Kyunie. If it turns out they found Kyunie, Umma don’t blame Kyunie ne, do not blame Minnie Hyung too, arasso?

Umma, Appa, Kyunie kyunie missed you so much and Kyunie very well know that you miss Kyunie too. In The future, when the situation had calm Kyunie will asked Minie Hyung to let Kyunie meet Umma and Appa.

Umma, Appa, Kyunie want to give the happy news. In few months later, Kyunie will become Umma too. Nde Kyunie very know that Kyunie still too young to be Umma, but Umma, Kyunie do not know how long we can hide. However my life is depend on the suffering of the people of South Earth. I admit I was naughty Umma but I will not be selfish. I just hope they will give me a little time, at least until Kyunie given birth our son.

Umma, Appa soon our son aka Mini Kyu will replace Kyunie, so in the future Umma and Appa will still have Kyunie through Kyunie’s son.
Umma, Appa, you need to stay healthy and strong ne, in  future Kyunie’s son definitely will more evil then Kyunie or Minie Hyung so you should have more energy to keep care him. And about my health, you do not need to worry, hyung Minie take care Kyunie and always try to keep Kyunie happy.

Umma, Appa, always remember that Kyunie really love you.

Umma, Appa saranghae

Kyunie
 

 Siwon hugged Kibum to calm him down.

"We have to be tough to honor Kyunie happiness. Whatever his decision we should appreciate it. "

"These are all was your gene fault Hyung."

"Eh ?!"

"Nde, If my gene more dominant definitely Kyunie will  not this kind. He would prefer not to care about the Earth and survive. He will choose us over Earth."

Siwon just smiled weakly as he continued to hug Kibum.

"You do know it exactly, Kyunie similar to whom in this case."

Kibum remain silent, but there was a little nagging sound of his voice slightly hoarse due to crying.

"We both had to endure this Bummie, if what Yoochun ssi said is true, we have to survive in order to take care our grandchildren. We have to survive whatever happens. "
.
.
Yunho just smiled softly when he saw Jaejoong who had fallen asleep on the table meeting with a small pillow supporting his head.

"Mianhae Yeechul ssi, lately my wife too tired to accompany me." Yunho said at Tan Heechul from Tan clan and High Lord Hankyung’s mate. A mate of High Lord was not allowed to leave their High Lord, but Tan Heechul has been known for his stubbornness and his words were quite rough. However, like the other angel, Heechul is very weak against children and those who carry them. Especially if it comes to the bearer of  baby Angels.

"I'm quite understand your worry Lord Yunho. Baby Angel is a precious gift. The last time Earth blessed with baby Angel was when Kim Taemin was born 200 years ago. 200 years is the longest distance in the history of the Angels Race. Jung Junior's birth will come in next 7 months. His birth day should be celebrated by all Angles and Humans on Earth. But it looks like it will not happen, it will war that welcome his birth. Yoochun can see what will happen in the future, but I can see what will happen afterwards.”
Like Yoochun, Heechul also can see the future. The difference is when Yoochun can see all of the bad or good future, but only a piece of it. Heechul can only see good things but overall.

"Lord Yunho, You do not worry too much. It will all end happily in time. And about yourself, the one who can save you is your Wife, even without the Acadya sword."

Yunho felt silent. His Eyes glued to the figure of his wife who was still fast asleep without any anxiety.

"Nde Heechul ssi, maybe only he who can help me, even this very day, my sanity depends on his presence. But there is big anxiety in my heart, what if he not survives, does not exist in this world anymore after the birth of our son."

"Just stay calm , Highest White had arranged everything. Gackt will never be able to defeat Highest White and it is his destiny. Since upon time the good will always prevail over the evil as happiness is able to heal the sorrow."
 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, Author back with new update. Sorry for the late update^^

Finally it’s Kyu turn to pregnant yay !!!!. Then about Jaema, his food cravings are cured but the hobby of collecting  Yunpa’s things will begin ^^ after pillow, what will he collected next? And the last, what Highest White plan except sending Jaema to future to save Yunpa? Surely the answer will be in the next Chapter ^^

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank’s  for your comment, vote, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs         

Yeye Kyunie^^