Chapter 2

Bond to You English Ver

 

There was one very important memory that should not be forgotten for Jung Yunho. But the last 10 years, when he really could not maintain his sanity, When Yoochun had to force him to coma by made his soul and his body locked in the top floor of the Jung Arc Tower, Yunho had forgotten the memories. And of course Yunho feel guilty about it.

The Memories starts from when Little Yunho opened hie eyes for first time after falling into the sea, his eyes found the figure who more beautiful than any Angel he had ever met. And the figure was still with him when his eyes remained open for the second time.

"Do not move too much, ne" the melodious voice warned him gently.

Blush!

 Little Yunho cheeks looked dusky as he realized that he was sitting on the Beauty lap. Other people might think that Yunho sick or dying from poisons with a black hue on his chubby cheeks. But not with the Beauty who really understand Yunhos’s condition. Jung Clan has white wings with black gradation, the black color on their wings will dominant when their number reduced and the color of Yunho’s wings turned into a solid black because he was the only survivor of Jung Clan.

Little Yunho who still shy because being sit on The Beauty lap who had just met, bowed his head. Then he discovered that the white robes that The Beauty wear was torn. That's when Little Yunho realized that his wounds on his feet, hands and wings had been neatly twisted with fine white cloth that Little Yunho believed was part of The Beauty White robe.

"Who are you?" Little Yunho asked when he felt that black hue on his chubby cheeks almost disappear.

" You know who I am as I know about you. "

"You are Boo."

The Beauty smiled gently when Little Yunho called it name.

"Nde , I’m your Boo "

For Angels, Their love for their mate was so pure, and despite the differences between both age and physical was  too far, they looked so harmonious. Boo, for Little Yunho was someone who really understands him. Boo let Little Yunho when he wants to be mature and Boo always spoiled him when his childish nature in him took over.

That day when Little Yunho was still not fully recovered, Boo always carried him everywhere. Despite being in Boo sling was comfortable, Little Yunho knew that it was very embarrassing so Yunho pretended to be angry and grumbling every time Boo carried him while in his heart, his childish nature bounce with joy. Because even Yunho already 50 year old in human time, he just a toddler in Angel age.

Boo took him to The Beauty place. A world behind the mountain Ice. The place was so beautiful with clear skies and white cotton clouds, cherry blossom with white petal and field of many white flowers. During his time in there, Yunho was able to forget about what happened him, his grief from his big lost of his family and his loved ones. Boo has always been by his side, always hugging him when he would fall asleep, and still there when he awake. Yunho never felt this kind of happiness before. But it did not last long.

One day, with a sad face Boo said that he had to go for a while. Although Boo promised him to return as soon as possible, there was a strange restlessness in Little Yunho’s heart when he saw Boo away. Little Yunho patiently waited for his Boo. Yunho sat on a shaped pearls rock in the middle of white flowers field. Sitting in silence and kept waiting. Boo was indeed kept his promise to return, but not as lively as when he left. And just as Boo up in front of Little Yunho, he fell limp. His life light was so weak and ready to fade.

" Boo … "

" Mianhae My Yunnie , I had wait so long , but once you reborn in this world,  I had to leave you instead. Forgive me for my desire to have you as mate, and in the end I made a deep sorrow in your soul."

"Boo?"

"My Yunnie, are you willing to fulfill my last wish before I enter my eternal sleep. Before I die I want to be your bride."

Yunho’s Age was still so young, but since he was approximately 35 years old. A prophesy about he who become Highest White’s mate had spread all the Earth. That’s made ​​Little Yunho felt thirsty for knowledge about love for mate and their binding ceremony. Then he accidentally learned the most sacred ceremony of soul ancient binding.

As soon as Yunho hear the wish, Yunho nodded unconditionally. Without waiting, Yunho speak a few pronunciations that he learned from one of the ancient books in the Jung Clan ancestral library. Once the spell complete spoken, suddenly their pinkie right hand scratched. Black blood came out from Yunho’s Pinkie finger and clear blood like water came out from Boo’s.  The Both different blood color move seeking each other and when both blood meet, they formed to like a knot, so tightly interlocking with another. Then the next second the blood was disappear.

"The universe and its wonders become witness that I had bonded you as someone who held of my soul, as my wife forever."

The Beauty who had become his wife's smile warmly filled with happiness. Then his body became granular of light and slowly disappeared. Some second later the land where Little Yunho stand slowly disintegrate as if the land follow their Lord. While Yunho sure that he will destroyed with the place and its contents, a light bubble suddenly enveloped his body and protect him. His Boo with his last power was still managed to save Yunho. And after a few days he was able to laugh happily, that day Yunho cried hard than ever.
 .
.
Yoochun and Junsu have been together for nearly 200 years, and their relationships still so warm and lovely as if they had just met. The day after Junsu pick Jaejoong up, Junsu met Yoochun to convey some of the reports as he should be, but Junsu seemed had forgot his duty when he met with Yoochun. Junsu immediately ran towards Yoochun and hug his mate who held several important assignments. Junsu act creating mess as Yochun’s documents fly from his hands. Yoochun was a member of the inner cycle Park Clan (still family With High Lord Park Clan) known for his gentleness only smile softly. Yoochun even hugged back and kissed Junsu tenderly on the cheek.

" Hyung!! "

But when the couple of clan Park going to start their fondness journey, suddenly Yoochun's office door open with loud bang. An Angel with white wings and various color gradations like a peacock comes in at a very inopportune moment.

"Yak Wookie, what do you think? Such as disrespectful act! " Junsu shouted annoyed because their fondness failed miserably.

" Wookie, Wae? " Yoochun asked softly.

" Ummh, You know Hyung, Yesung Hyung had to accompany Minie to Crusia Valley. That’s why Yesung hyung entrust his beloved tortoise to me. Then when I invited ddangkoma to fly around the tower, I heard a loud voice from the room where High Lord Yunho locked, and as soon as I entered the room, he was not in the ice glass as he should be Hyung, ottoke?" Ryeowook explained with innocent face as he the head of a turtle on his arms. That of course made Junsu frustrated.

" Pabo ! I had been told you many times not to carrying a turtle when you on duty! Now see what you had done!" Junsu shouted with his high dolphin voice.

While Junsu was still harping on his friend, Yoochun walked left his office quickly. Yoochun was very anxious now. When Yoochun managed to force Yunho’s soul to sleep, Yunho was half mad and when Yunho woke up in the same state, the bad things that had been shadowing his dream would happen.

Yoochun closed my eyes, trying to find Yunho whereabouts. If still within a distance of 100 meters, Yoochun still can sense him. Yoochun was not as strong as Angel who almost 1,000 years old, but Yoochun has gift that rarely owned by Angel.

Two seconds later Yoochun managed to found Yunho trail. Yoochun bolted to a room on the 40th floor Jung Arc Tower. He found Yunho stood in front of figure that had fallen asleep on the couch. Yoochun was relief when he felt Yunho’s mind was not as dark as 10 years ago. Yunho has regained his sanity.

Then Yoochun saw the figure who asleep on the couch. His shady eyes dilated when he can see the figure's face clearly

"No way .... " Yoochun whispered disbelieve

The figure was more beautiful than the paintings he had ever seen or in his sight.

"So it’s true that he is the one?" Junsu suddenly already beside him asked with soft whispered. His lips not far from Yoochun's ear, hoping that his question was not reached Yunho's ear. It’s failed miserable though. Of course Yunho can hear them but he was too fascinated with the beauty in front of him.

"There has never been a historical record that a human or Angel can be reincarnated. No one knows what exactly High White is.  According to the historical of the Angels, High White was still an Angel even though he has a power far above us. And of course he may not be reincarnated."

"But I never saw a human and Angel who has Beauty as Jaejoong."

" Jaejoong probably not that person, but maybe Jaejoong brought his soul within him. Hopefully this is a good sign and what I saw was not going to happen."

As Yoochun’s mate, Junsu really know what Yoochun thought. It’s all started 20 years ago when Yoochun got a horrible sight. Yoochun told him, in a vision that Yoochun saw. Yunho was in a destroyed place. Yunho was standing on a pile of thousands of human death bodies. The various wings of Angel fell like rain around him. If someone not prevented him, the future of Earth will bleak. Yunho will bring them into age the darkness.
.
.
 Yunho still want to stay beside Jaejoong longer, but he heard from Yoochun that he had been asleep for 10 years. And as a High Lord, Yunho was not able to cover up his desire to look for the human under their responsibility. That's why accidentally Yunho made ​​Jaejoong fell asleep longer, Yunho wanted to be there when Jaejoong opened his eyes. After handing Jaejoong to Junsu, the High Lord of West Earth walked around Ravenfall with Yoochun.

The Human in the West Earth will not be able to go back 300 years ago when the Angel often fly in the sky, presenting its own beauty to the eyes of those who have long adored the beauty of their guards. What remains of the Jung Clan were their High Lord and some Angel from another clan who came to help run the government of West Earth. So that afternoon when Ravenfall peoples saw two Angel landing on a street in the center city , especially when they saw that one of the two Angel it was the High Lord Yunho, they quit their respective activities and willingly take their precious time to greet Yunho and Yoochun. It's been 10 years they did not see their High Lord and the issues about bad condition of their High Lord that forced him to coma, making all the people West Earth sad. And now that they have seen the High Lord back to health, they could not hide their happiness. Even so, they did not dare to approach him directly except the little kids who have innocent brave running stormed towards Yoochun and Yunho . Most of them laugh with their childish cheerful voice as they can touch Yoochun’s wings. And as usual Yoochun was smiling friendly towards them. Only a few children who dared to touch the Yunho’s wings. That’s made their Eomma who go with them hold their breath, fear that their High Lord will be angry. But Yunho just smiled slightly and greeted them back. He had never done that since 300 years ago. Of course that’s become their wonder and curiosity. Include Yoochun.

“Are you sure that you are okay with this?" Yoochun asked when the two had returned to Jung Arc Tower. They stood on the top of the building, stood facing the sunset.

" Nde , as long as he is here everything will be alright.  Thank you for looking him for me. "

Yoochun had told him, during 10 year his absence. It was Yoochun who take care West Earth and made the policy to help people at Crusia , He managed to persuade Choi Siwon to give up their eldest son to became Yunho companion. Honestly Yoochun was afraid that Yunho will refuse and blame him, but somehow Yunho received the discretion without fuss.

"You do not need to be confused Hyung, like you said maybe he brought slice of his soul to help me."

"But there is no such thing as reincarnation for the Angel"

"I have a theory that might be able to answer it. Before he perished, we got married. There was a spell that I accidentally spoke during the ceremony. The spell was very ancient and may contain some slight violation of the basic rules of the Angel, Eternal Marriage. A bond that able to summoned the soul of someone even though he or she had died. There no one knows except the Jung Clan, one of the secrets of our pent. In my case because when I say pronunciation, I was still too young so the result was not as it should be. I can only call a little slice of his soul and it took almost 300 years. But even just quite a bit slice of his soul, it was very enough. The most important thing he has been here though not as perfect as before. and I will still love him fully as before."
.
.
" Yak! Why do you spew the bread?" Kyuhyun shouted.
That morning as morning before Kyuhyun came to Crusia valley and share bread for breakfast as usual.

" Kyunie Hyung, the bread tastes horrible. It’s so bitter! ! "

"Nde Hyung."

This morning Khyuhyun did not bring their delicious cake like before. Kibum who still too sad after Jaejoong leaving Crusia Valley had fallen sick and not able to made their cake as the day before. And as a good kid, Kyuhyun took the initiative to make breads for them. It can be guessed how the results of his crazy experiments.

"Whatever the reason, you all still have to eat it.  Arasso ? "

" Ani , I do not want it Hyung!" Lay replied as he tossing the bread carelessly.

But before Kyuhyun scolded Lay, the chubby namja eyes widened when he saw the bread that was thrown by Lay landing on the heads of a man who to pass away near them.

"Lay! Look what you did?"

And as usual, the children of the Crusia valley were very astute in their mischievous actions. In an instant they ran left Kyuhyun alone to deal with the stranger. Actually Kyuhyun also intend to run away, but before he can manage to escape someone has captured his hand. Kyuhyun closed his eyes, cursing inwardly. After gathered his courage, Kyuhyun opened his eyes, try to stay cold and then turn around.

"Let go of my hands. You, pole" he said coldly to stranger who have height over than human have.

The stranger did not remove his hand but stared at him instead.

"Are you the owner of this bread?” The stranger asked while showed a piece of bread on his hand.

" Nde ."

" Hnn… because you had to throw this stone bread over my head, you have to take the responsibility “

“Mwo?"

" Nde, as compensation for my swollen head, you have to give the breads on your basket to me. Arasso?”

Kyuhyun's forehead wrinkled slightly, to confused and trying to hold his habit to tilting his head.

"Why would he ask for this failed product bread? Beside he knew that this breads as hard as stone, made his head swollen." Inner though Kyuhyun asked disbelieve.

But because Kyuhyun did not want to bother, Kyuhyun immediately handed a basket full of bread to the stranger.

"Fine take this all! You’re rubber tummy!" Kyuhyun said as he handed the basket.

The Stranger received the basket from Kyuhyun with big smile as if had got a treasure. Soon after the stranger received the breads, Kyuhyun immediately run to afraid that the stranger will changed his mind and returned the breads and that’s mean he have to find another way to distributed the breads. Kyuhyun was too busy looking for an escape route so he didn’t realize that the tall stranger eyes kept looking at him without blinking.

 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, Author back with new update.^^

In this chapter Author write about Little Yunho and White ^ ^ and a bit mystery about Jaejoong identity. Changkyu also have started their story.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank’s  for your comment, vote, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie