Chapter 10

Bond to You English Ver

 

"If you hate him, why do you continue to look at his painting?"

Someone reprimand Gackt when his eyes focus on a large painting on one of the ruin palace in Black Forest, the painting of a beauty with long white hair.

" I'm just looking for a way to destroy this painting. I have destroyed it over and over but it’s still intact."

"For Him, this painting was a treasure. He knew that you were going to destroy it so he gives the most powerful protective magic to the painting. After all Yun Hoo loved Highest White very much."

Gackt turned to the intruder, give a sharp hissing to the speech peers. But his sharp face change into wince when he saw a black Angel winged in toddler form.

"Why you re-use this form?"

"Because I like it,Wae? "

"It’s not suit for like you, phoenix."

" You're just jealous Gackt, You can’t turn into someone who meant so much to Yun Hoo . "
Gackt had raised his hand ready to give lessons for the brash phoenix, but the black Angel with toddler form already disappeared, only his voice was heard.

" I will return this painting to it true place."

And Gackt just realized that the painting was not in the ruins of a place where the painting was should lean.
.
.
Jaejoong had prepared dinner and waiting for Yunho to eat dinner together. Lately Yunho work quite hard, especially when he start his plan to create some banker in some West Earth areas. Yunho and Yoochun decided to face the bad future that might happened in Ravenfall, the future about Yunho who lost his sanity and destroy Earth. The two decided to make shelters safer for Ravenfall’s people, fairly safe until Yunho can gain his sanity back or perish by High Lord Taecyeon hand.
Jaejoong was knitting elephant shaped hat and sometime his 8 weeks pregnant belly when the ‘tuk- tuk’ sound distract him. Jaejoong turned and his doe eyes slightly dilated when he saw black angel in toddler form that he once had met standing not far from him.

"Hi, baby Saeng we meet again" Jaejoong greet friendly.

The black Angle in toddler form looked up and surprised when he see to Jaejoong's face. His tiny mouth made a pout, his forehead frowning as if he miscalculated something. His doe eyes glanced at the painting that lean on the wall not far from Jaejoong. The wrinkles on his forehead disappear when he realized that maybe this was the right place.

" I brought this painting for High Lord West Earth."

" Jinja? "

" Nde , actually I want brought this to the ruins in deep part at Black Forest. Some people believed that it’s was Hoo Yun’s tomb but somehow my magic brought me here."

Jaejoong stared at the painting that now is leaning on the wall not far from them. His doe eyes mesmerized the beauty in the painting who similar to him. It’s Highest White painting.

"He is so beautiful ne" Jaejoong whisper in awe.

" Nde , if not, Yun Hoo would not fall in love with him . "

" Who is Hoo Yun?"

" History knows him as the Dark Lord Earth "

Jaejoong was silent when heard the name, not because of fear to the owner's name who ever became ruler of darkness force and Lord of Half Earth region on old age thousands year ago. But Jaejoong felt that the name was familiar to him as when Jaejoong heard Yunho’s name for the first time. Was it because their name similar?

"Hoo Yun was really loved Highest White but they were too different to be united. They will hurt each other even though it was just simple touch."

Jaejoong’s heart hurt when he heard the story as if he can feel their sadness. The sadness of two people who loved each other but they were not meant to be together.

"When Yun Hoo perished by Light Lord hands, when the light side celebrate the victory, I was felt happy too. Do you know why? because Hoo Yun perish with a happy smile on his lips. Hoo Yun lost in purpose on Old War and destroyed by Highest White request. Hoo Yun perished for the sake of the person he loved the most, a sacrifice for their love. But Gackt can’t see that. To him Hoo Yun perish because of Highest White’s lie, because of you. That's why Gackt hate you, Gackt has been killed you once and he was not satisfied. He wants to kill you. Again and again."
.
.
Yunho was walking on the top floor corridor of Jung Arc Tower when he felt the dark aura flowing from where Jaejoong was. Yunho heading fast to their home and want to make sure that there not bad thing happen to his precious Jaejoong. His anxiety growth when he found Jaejoong standing in front of a painting with tears running down on his cheeks.

" Boo? "

Jaejoong turned when he heard the tender voice. Jaejoong smiled softly as he wiped the tears on his cheeks.

" Yunnie Hyung, welcome."

" Boo, wae? Are you hurt? You're crying ... "

" Ani Hyung, you do know I'm very easy to cry because of simple things. Umh I'm fine, I cry because I just heard a very sad story. Did you know Yunnie Hyung? Highest White and Dark Lord love each other. However they can’t be together because they were too different."

" Jinja? "

" Nde! "

Then a vague memory runs in Yunho’s mind. A memory of Highest White who crying in front of him with sadness and sorrow.

" Mianhe, for my selfishness, but please, please gave victory to Young Wong. And if you die in this war, I will continue to pray for you to be reborn as my mate. In this life we may never meant to be together but maybe if one of us born again, our situation would be different. Our time will come. We will be together, to join our hands in a peaceful world.  Hoo Yun saranghae ... "

" Yunnie Hyung ... "

The soft voice made Yunho's attention back to his wife who hugging his arm.

" Yunnie Hyung…kiss…" Jaejoong said as he pointing his finger to his cheek and then look down with embarrassed and blushing face.

Suddenly Yunho felt guilty, he was too deep think about the memory and forgot about their custom to kiss his mate cheek. Yunho did not waste any more time, Yunho reached Jaejoong's face and kissed Jaejoong's cheek gently.

After satisfied with the kiss, Jaejoong took Yunho to the dining table for dinner. Jaejoong sat next to Yunho then preparing food on Yunho’s plate.

" Umh…Boo so..Are these our dinner?" Yunho asked when he saw their dinner.
The food that Jaejoong served was just like their previous but not with the support ingredient. There are Fusilli cooked with spinach and young mango, salad vegetables mix with young tamarind leaves, tomatoes and star fruit. And Yunho swear can smell the scent of mango and lemon in mushroom sauce that poured on grilled chicken on the table in front of him.

" Umh, I've been trying new recipes special for you Yunnie Hyung." Jaejoong Answered while compose fusilli and salad on the Yunho’s plate.

Yunho nodded, trying to understand his pregnant wife taste. Even the food was strange, Yunho still eat it. The power of love made the food felt good in his tongue. But inwardly Yunho made ​​a note to look for some reason when Jaejoong want to cook food for his subordinates. Yunho not sure they will survive by this level of sour.
.
.
There is one unique habit after his wife pregnant. Every time Jaejoong will sleep, Jaejoong like to arrange some pillows, elephant stuffed and thick blanket around him as if he want to make a nest like a mother bird. Jaejoong will sleep in the middle that an impromptu nest he made and as always Yunho will succumb and sleep at the end of their bed.

"Are you sure you want sleep there Boo? "Yunho asked as Yunho tease his wife. This already done many time and Yunho easily can guess what will happen next an hour later.

" Nde Yunnie." Jaejoong replied as he hugging his stuffed elephant tighter.

" Arasoo, good night Boo "

"Night Yunnie "

Yunho closed his eye and counted to 3600. Then when Yunho re- opened eyes, a soft smile etched on his lips. His eyes then fixed on his wife, who sleep curled up beside him. Jaejoong’s head laid comfortably on his chest, his hands who hug stuffed elephant before, now changed hugging him. Yunho hugged Jaejoong back, giving a soft kiss on his wife lips before close his eyes again, follow his wife to their dreamland.
.
.
The amused smile never left his lips when Changmin saw his mate who slept while his right thumb. Changmin was often seen Kyuhyun while sleeping, but very rarely find the sight that will be one of his treasures moment. But Changmin's smile suddenly disappeared when he remembered his conversation with Yoochun.

After the wedding reception, Changmin have stayed a few days in Ravenfall to take care of some of the files and reports. It was pissed Changmin off, having a part with his Kyu, but still Changmin have did his duty first.

This afternoon when Changmin was preparing to return to the valley Crusia, Yoochun approached him.

" Minie ah, can we talk?"

" Nde you had one minute Hyung."

" one minute? "

" Aish Hyung, Did you see I was in a hurry? What if I miss my flight?"

"You are the general Minie. They will not go without you inside the plane. "

Changmin sighed before turned to Yoochun with his sullen face.

" I will kill you if it turns out that what you're talking about is not important Hyung."

" Off course this is very important Minie. This is about Jaejoong ssi. I hope you can bring Kyuhyun visit here when Jaejoong ssi due his time to giving birth.”

" Wae ? "

" It will be easier to Jaejoong ssi if Kyuhyun at his side"

Though Yoochun said it with calm but Changmin knew that Yoochun was hiding something. Changmin was so ingenious and quickly know that there was a big problem behind this. When that time comes, Ravenfall would certainly be a very precarious place, of course Changmin would came to help but he will not brought Kyuhyun with him. Kyuhyun must be in a safer place and it place not Ravenfall.

" Hyung you most know that I do not like lie, you're not hiding something right? "
Yoochun paused, a bit doubt but finally spoken up about the truth.

" Kyuhyun is the last key to perfection Lord Taecyeon true power to use his Arcadya sword. The Arcadya sword is the only thing that can kill Lord Yunho if he can’t maintain his sanity if Jaejoong not survive after giving birth and died. Mianhae Minie but for the sake of Earth, Kyunie should .... "

"Kyuhyun is mine as did his life. And I'm not going to lay down his life even though it for the Earth."

" Minie ... hear me. You and Kyuhyun not destined to be one in this time of life. I saw his death in the future.""Your sight not always come true Hyung. I will never let Kyuhyun die. Never "

Changmin's face is always turned cold every time the words repeated in his memory. And his face only softened when his eyes met his lovely mate.

" Nde My Kyu. I will not let you die. The Choi had take Min ah and Sehun my son, and now the Choi want to take your precious life too. But don’t worry this time I'm not going to lose. I will not let them take you away from me, never. "
Changmin kissed the Kyuhyun forehead, cheeks, nose and the lip that still a thumb. If Changmin did not hear the smooth snoring from Kyuhyun, Changmin will think that his mate was only pretending to be asleep to .
Seeing Kyuhyun his thumb with joy had make Changmin’s mind running wild. Then an idea pop up in his genius brain. Slowly and carefully Changmin pull Kyuhyun’s thumb out. Kyuhyun squirmed a little when his mouth felt empty but Changmin quickly inserting his thumb into Kyuhyun mouth.

Changmin can’t resist his hiss when Kyuhyun warm mouth wrap around his thumb. it slowly but somehow so sensual in Changmin's eyes. And Changmin swear that what he felt now is more delicious than his fancy dream. Changmin had even imagined what it feels like if Changmin junior replace the thumb.

Changmin was too high to realize that Kyuhyun's face turned into restless nightmares. And then ...
Craug! Kyuhyun bite his thumb with his al mighty.

"Ahkh ! Kyu !"
.
.
Gackt stared at the wreckage in front of him with silence. There is sadness in his cold eyes. Gack still remember the beauty of the place before it became old ruins, scary and abandoned place. It has been almost 70 thousand years since he expelled from the Heavenly Island, place where the Angels came from. Gackt was not satisfied with some of the policies of their empire. He rebel and ended with his defeat. And for his punishment, Gackt banished to Earth. Gackt who had seriously injured fell to Earth and was discovered by Hoo Yun who was seeing the border area of his kingdom. Lord Hoo Yun helped him to heal and gave him a place in his Kingdom. Then in the future Gackt become one of Hoo Yun high officers. Gackt become one was not because Hoo Yun forced him, but because Gackt found that Hoo Yun was the right one to him to served. Gackt admire Hoo Yun, Gackt admired  Hoo Yun’s strength, intelligence, Hoo Yun cool demeanor yet so wise when it come to his people.

At the time Earth was divided into two regions and led by two opposite Lord, both in strength, sight, and the citizens regulations. Light Earth led by Young Woong. Like the name, Light Earth was the kingdom of human and fairies, creatures of light. Light Earth was so beautiful with castles, hills and colorful flowers with rare animals. While on the other side, Dark Earth was led by Yun Hoo. Dark Earth was the kingdom of the creatures of darkness, the kingdom of the Vampire, dark fairies and other creature that rely his strength to moonlight source. Dark Earth was so fascinating with its stone and metal palace, between the palace and the building, there was a large tree and garden of red or black roses.

Dark Earth and Light Earth were always in conflict and war since the dawn of history. Dark Earth resident always attack humans because humans were the source of their food. In other side the peoples from Light Earth Earth hate Dark Kingdom as they were the devil. Old War was the greatest war and ending the conflict. Hoo  un perished at the hands of Young Woon as well as his officials. Most of the population of Dark Earth perished and the rest of them cursed with white magic that made them turned into creature without a soul, Black Soul. When the old war came, Gackt did not take part because Hoo Yun prohibited him. For Hoo Yun , Gackt was still an Angel. Hoo Yun respect Gackt like big brother and did want Gackt smeared with blood and sin. It will make his punishment on Earth will last long.

But the death of Hoo Yun increased his deep sorrow. Moreover his sorrow became mad when he knew the story behind Hoo Yun death. Since immemorial time, the madness of Angel means disaster. In his anger and madness, Gackt attack Light Earth, destroy the fairies and kill Yoong Woong . And when Gackt want destroy the human, Highest White managed to stop him. Gackt get severely injured and bound in the former administrative center of the Dark Earth which later became known as the Black Forest. One hundred years after the events, like meteor rain, Gackt saw Heavenly Island was destroyed and the angels fell to Earth.

In deep of the Black Forest, Gackt always watched Earth. After the Angel fell to Earth, Highest White left his duty as Earth guardian and made agreement with the Angels. Highest White divides the Earth into five regions to five Clan Angels. Highest White shared his Earth core to the High Lord of each clan. Highest White was guarding the Angels, then when Highest White sure about Angel capable to protect Earth and Human, Highest White decided to eternal sleep. But Gackt know the reason why Highest White took eternal sleep. Highest White was in very deep of injuries just like him.

Gackt continue to wait patiently until his strength well recovery and then take revenge on the Highest White. Thousands of years later when Gackt has recovered and managed to escape from the forces that bound him into the Black Forest, Gackt began to devise a plan to lure Highest White out of his Eternal sleep. Gackt utilized Yoochun vision about Highest White mate. Gackt with his power influence Choi Doong Wook to destroy Jung clan and provoke the war of Angels. Gackt’s plan succeeded, it chaos managed to lure Highest White wake from his eternal sleep. Gackt wait until the battle between the Highest White and Doong Wook with Hyun Joong finished. Gackt still waited when the Highest White sacrificed his powers to help the humans who become victims of Great War. Then when the Highest White loses his half power, Gackt appeared and attacked Highest White. In their re big fight, again Highest White can beat Gackt but this time paid by his life. But before perished Highest White was able to meet Yunho and send a small part of him into the future to prevent the tragedy. Like Yoochun , Highest White also has the gift to see the future. He saw what was going to happen to Yunho in the future. With his last strength Highest white break his soul into a baby human form and sending it baby into the future.

" But this time Highest White not as strong as before, I just need to wait a bit longer. I'm going to kill him once again, and most importantly, Hoo Yuun ..your glory will come back to entire Earth.”

 

 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, Author back with new update.^^

In this chapter Author write a little history about Highest White and Dark Lord ( Hoo Yun , author simply flipping Yunho name because in Author 's imagination the one who becomes the Dark Lord is Yunho too^^ but still author choose another name.) Then Gackt’s plan behind the great war. Changmin have known about Kyuhyun secret and Jaema who begun made new habit because of his pregnancy^ ^.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank’s  for your comment, vote, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs         

Yeye Kyunie^^