Getting Kicked

To The Years of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is a continuation from the previous one on how Kyuhyun is going to get his kicked x) 
I'm excited to see everyone's reaction to this chapter, hence this is being released before one week is up. Please excuse me if I take a longer time for the next chapter!

Thank you once again for all the subs and comments! It is really interesting to read all your comments and thoughts (and they give me extra ideas too), so I'm really grateful for your comments! :))

And so, if you're lazy to go back to the previous chapter to read it (although I strongly encourage you to so that you can refresh your memory), here's the last few lines from the previous chapter. 

 

 

From the previous chapter: 

“Everyone recover. Sit down behind me.” Heechul ordered.
The trainees moved quickly and Kyuhyun was about to follow.

“Except Kyuhyun.” 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyuhyun stopped in his tracks and closed his eyes tightly.

 


“Pancake to the wall.”

 

 

Urghh.

No matter how much he hated being ordered around, he had to follow.

 

Plastering himself to the wall, Kyuhyun was back into the same position, looking in the direction of the composer.
But this time, he was unable to get distracted with a big cat behind his back, ready to claw at him.

 

Heechul pulled a table into the center space between Kyuhyun and the rest. He leaned against the table, folding his arms right in front of Kyuhyun.

 

 

“Reflection.”

 

“I started preparation for debut and recording more demos at the studio..” Kyuhyun started cautiously, attempting not to ignite any bomb.

 

Behind the trainees, Sungmin sat up straight on his chair upon hearing Kyuhyun’s voice.

 

“Skip the learning part. So what have you done wrongly?” Heechul interrupted Kyuhyun’s recitation. 
 

Kyuhyun could hear his own heart beating away.

“Err.. Being late for evaluation?”

 

“AND?” Heechul raised his voice.

 

Panic flashed across Kyuhyun’s face.

What did I do wrongly? Oh my god, think, think.

 

 

“Remember what I told you when I dropped you off at Sungmin’s house yesterday?” Heechul continued after the lack of reply from Kyuhyun.

 

Sungmin twitched at the mention of his name.

 

“That you would kick my if I made your life difficult?” Kyuhyun took a guess.
 

The trainees looked at each other, giving puzzled looks about the conversation between their hyung and Heechul.

 

 

 

“So……" 

 

"Do you think I should kick your ?”

 

This was a dangerous question, both ‘yes’ and ‘no’ could be wrong. It was probably safer to say yes, but the self-righteous side of Kyuhyun took charge.

 

 

“No, I didn’t do anything wrong.” Kyuhyun replied in a voice as calm as possible.

Silence overtook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter