First Meeting

To The Years of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was mainly of a black and white theme, and the only thing that stood out was the queen-sized bed with pink bedsheets. A rabbit plushie sat on top of the bed, seeming to guard his owner’s bed for him. There was a door to the left, which Kyuhyun assumed to be the bathroom. He looked to the right as told and saw a black door. Mustering his courage, he walked towards it and knocked.

It felt as though forever when Kyuhyun was waiting for a response. He was deciding on knocking for the second time when the person on the other side of the door said, “Come in.”

 

Kyuhyun pressed down the door handle and pushed the door open. The cold air brushed past his face. The temperature felt like 10 degrees Celsius thanks to Kyuhyun’s anxiety. The room was separated into two, with another inner enclosed room, which Kyuhyun recognized as a recording studio after spotting the microphones through the glass wall. At the back of the inner room were band musical instruments – guitar, bass, drums, keyboard and others. In the immediate space Kyuhyun was stepping into, there laid another pair of acoustic guitar and keyboard on the right. In front of the glass wall was a long table with technical equipment. There was a guy in a white shirt sitting in front of the computer and he seemed to be scribbling on paper. There was a tray of food lying on the side table.

Kyuhyun carefully closed the door and took a seat on the sofa after the silence maintained for a minute. More minutes passed. He observed the back view of the guy from his position even though he could only see the hair, the shoulders and the arms.

 

So… this is the star composer everyone wondered about. Seems like a normal guy no matter how beautiful, clever and awesome people put him out to be. I’m probably more handsome~

Kyuhyun was snickering at his own thoughts when the composer slammed his pencil down on the table. Kyuhyun froze.

 

The composer stood up from his chair and turned around.
A shocked expression emerged on the composer’s face when he saw Kyuhyun.

Why does he look shocked? Is there something wrong with me?
He looks like he haven’t slept and washed up for weeks.

 

The composer’s messy hair were all over the place. His dark eye circles were clearly defined and the stubble on his face seemed unshaved for weeks.

A sudden realization dawned upon the composer.

“Oh, I forgot someone entered the room.”

 

He forgot? Something is really wrong with this guy…
Kyuhyun got caught up in his own disbelief at the star composer standing in front of him.

 

“Who are you?”

 

Kyuhyun quickly stood up and introduced himself.
“Sorry, I’m Cho Kyuhyun. I believed Heechul hyung arranged for an appointment on my behalf with you.”

 

“Sungmin.” The composer frowned slightly. “What appointment?”

 

Does this guy have problems with his head? He doesn’t seem to remember anything. Or does he not kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter