Epilogue

To The Years of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“For today’s show, we have an all-rounded rising star with us. His debut may not have started well, but just one year and he is now loved by many for his voice and his witty comments on variety. He has recently even become a MC himself at a popular variety show.

When it comes to his voice, it is one that fills you with warmness and sadness at the same time. His first mini-album’s title track is a song that everyone on Korea’s streets would know how to sing now, even fans overseas too! It was crowned first on all music broadcast shows and charts for three consecutive weeks.

And so, I have leaked so much information about our guest today. Do you all know who he is already?

Let us welcome a man with seven years of love, Cho Kyuhyun!”

 

The music show host announced and the camera shifted to Kyuhyun.

 

 

“Welcome, Kyuhyun-ssi!”

“Nice to meet you, Eunji-ssi.”

“First, please greet the audience.”

“Yes. A very good day to everyone. I’m Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi, you are really popular now!” Eunji shouted excitedly.

“No no, please don’t say that. I still have to work harder. You are making me embarrassed.” Kyuhyun laughed.

“There is no need to be embarrassed. The audience of our show likes Kyuhyun-ssi very much.”

“Ah… Thank you.” Kyuhyun bowed slightly.

 

“So… The song that made you famous. 7 Years of Love.”

“Yes.”

“Have you really had a relationship that lasted for seven years? How do you put all those emotions into that song?”

“No, I haven’t had one that lasted for seven years yet.” Kyuhyun smiled shyly.

“So how did you manage the emotions the composer, our Niel-ssi, wanted to portray in this song?”

Kyuhyun smiled sheepishly at the mention of Sungmin’s alias.

 

“This song, 7 Years of Love, was originally dedicated to my… lover.”

“Lover?? Are you telling us you are attached now?” Eunji laughed in surprise.

“Yes, I’m very happily in love now and I’m not afraid to share this with everyone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter