Will You Be Alright

To The Years of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy KyuMin Day, people!!! :))) 

Songs in this chapter: Will you be alright by Beast, She's Gone by Super Junior

 

 

 

“Ryeowook, you’re here too!” Yunho rushed into the corridor.

“Yunho hyung, I rushed here right after my recording ended.” Ryeowook greeted.

 

“Is everything at the bar fine?” Leeteuk walked over to Yunho.

“Yes, I have asked my staff to clean up and close the bar. Is Sungmin okay?”

“He is—”

 

“Are you all friends of Lee Sungmin?” A nurse interrupted.

“Yes.” Leeteuk replied and everyone gathered around.

“The patient has just woken up. You all can see him but please do not stay too long; he needs rest. The doctor has gone to check the test results and will be back at the ward later to update about the patient’s condition. Now, if you please follow me.”

 

“Kyuhyun is still in the toilet. I will wait for him here.” Ryeowook said.

Leeteuk nodded and the rest followed the nurse to the ward.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sungmin looked around his ward, observing the white surroundings. He could feel a tight bandage wrapped around his head. He reckoned that the anaesthetic has yet to wear off since his wound felt numb instead of painful.

 

“Min…” Leeteuk appeared from the doorway, followed by Shindong and Yunho.

“Teukie hyung.” Sungmin managed a weak smile.

 

“Yah, you, are you stupid or dumb?” Yunho chided.

“Shhhh.” Shindong tried to shush Yunho up.

“Sorry…” Sungmin mumbled.

Yunho dodged Shindong who was trying to cover his mouth.
“You scared all my customers away! I don’t care! You have to pay for my losses!”

Yunho slapped Shindong’s arm that was wrapped around him.
“And who throws a bottle at their own head? You should have threw it at him instead!”

Sungmin let out a light giggle. “Sorry Yunho, I promise I will pay.”

 

“Don’t listen to him. Are you feeling okay, Ming?” Leeteuk held Sungmin’s left hand and rubbed it soothingly.

“Yes… I’m sor—”

“No no, it’s okay it’s okay.” Leeteuk smiled assuringly.

 

Sungmin strained his neck to look at the doorway again.

“Were all of you at the bar just now?” Sungmin asked.

“Yes… Hyukjae is waiting outside with Donghae. They wanted to make sure you are fine before leaving. Will you see them? It’s okay if you don’t feel like facing them. I’ll send them home.” Leeteuk said.

 

Now that he was feeling more sober, Sungmin wondered why he did all that at the bar.

Whatever has to come will still come.

 

Sungmin nodded. “It’s okay, I want to see them.”

Shindong frowned, but left the room to get the other two when Leeteuk gestured.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Hyung…” Eunhyuk slipped into the empty chair that Leeteuk gave up, right beside Sungmin’s bed.

Donghae stood a distance away, beside Yunho at the foot of the bed. His eyes were red and puffy, a result from crying.

 

Sungmin studied Eunhyuk’s face closely. The gentle single-lidded eyes, the creases between his eyebrows, the curves round the cheekbones, the nose and the lower lip that was slightly jotted. It was a worried face.

 

“Sorry…” Sungmin instinctively reached out for Eunhyuk’s face, wanting to smooth the creases on his forehead.

His hand stopped in midair.

What am I thinking?

Sungmin wanted to drop his hand, but Eunhyuk caught it instead.

 

“No… I’m the one who is sorry, hyung. Sorry… about everything.” Eunhyuk whispered.

 

 

“What is going on here? Why did you all let Eunhyuk hyung in?!” Kyuhyun’s voice broke the silence in the room.

“Kyuhyun, what are you doing?” Ryeowook chased in from behind, tugging at Kyuhyun’s arm.

“Did you not hurt him enough? He’s already in the hospital!” Kyuhyun moved towards Eunhyuk, but was pulled back by Shindong and Yunho.

“Who are you to make so much noise here?” Eunhyuk retorted.

“Who am I? At least I’m someone who cares about Sungmin hyung’s feelings!” Kyuhyun yelled.

“Enough, Kyuhyun.” Shindong warned.

“What makes you think I don’t care about Sungmin hyung? Arrogant brat.” Eunhyuk rebutted. Donghae was already by his side, trying to shush Eunhyuk up.

“What? You—”

 

“SHUT UP!” Sungmin cried. “Shut up…shut up…SHUT UP!!!” Sungmin hit his bed furiously, his tears threatening again.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Why is there so much shouting?” A doctor in long white coat appeared. “This is a hospital. If you want to quarrel so much, do it at your own house!”  

The doctor moved swiftly to Sungmin, whose head was turned away from everyone, and pressed the call button for the nurse. Blood stained the pillow sheet as Sungmin bit on his lip.

 

“Everyone, outside of the room now. The patient needs to rest.” The doctor ordered.

“But—” Kyuhyun wanted to stay, but got pulled out of the room by the rest.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“We have removed the glass fragments and stitched up the patient’s cut. Fortunately, the MRI scan results have shown that there was no dama

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter