The Visit

To The Years of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun gave a weak smirk and walked out of the lift. He quickly found the unit with a pink electronic doorbell, as described by Heechul.
Taking a deep breath, he pressed the doorbell using his trembling finger...

“Who is it~” A bubbly voice followed after a few seconds and the door opened.

“Ahh… Ryeowook-ssi!!” Kyuhyun exclaimed when he saw a familiar face at the door. He heaved a sigh of relief.

“Oh… Kyukyu!” Ryeowook flashed his smile at him and unlocked the door.
Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at the nickname.

“So you’re meeting our composer-nim today! Heechul hyung mentioned it a few days ago but I didn’t know it would be today.”
Ryeowook blabbered away as Kyuhyun removed his shoes and stepped into the house.

 

It looked like quite a big house for a person living alone. As Kyuhyun walked in, there was a dining area – just a simple table with chairs - and a kitchen further in on the left. The living room was to the right, with a typical setting of television, a white-leathered sofa and a glass coffee table on top of a black velvet carpet. It was a clear view out of the glass doors beside the living room that ran from ceiling to ground. There was a balcony outside with European-styled table and chairs.

The straight path led to a long corridor with 3 doors on the left side and 1 on the right.
 

“Do you come here very often?” Kyuhyun asked as he observed the surroundings.

“Aiigo, our Kyukyu h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter