2.

Friendship

Lunch break. Me and Taeyeon are eating at the rooftop and talking about happened to us when we were in our classes.

"He's so bald. That old douche bag!" Taeyeon said as she let out an aggitated expression. I just laugh at her because she really hates history. I know what she's talking about because the teacher shes talking about is our teacher in history too. Also, I don't hate his subject but his voice are too -- grumpy? I don't know, his voice are like lullaby and he caught me sleeping in his class many times.

"Looks like you're not the one who dislike him" I said as I drink a chocolate milk. She laugh and change the topic "Hey how's soccer?" she asked.

I let out a sigh "Good but a little bit tiring. This past few days, I always felt tired easily" then a silence wrap around us until she break the ice "I think you shouldn't tire yourself much. Take a rest" here we go. She's being motherly to me, but I like it.

I smile at her "Don't worry I will" she just stared at me and it was awkward so I ask her "What? Is there something in my face?" she put her finger in the corner of my lips "You have a rice near at your lips" then she smear it off "Geez you're such a kiddo"

"And you're such a nagger mom" we look at each other and burst out of laughing. It's really nice when you are with your best friend. I wish I could be her at my side forever.

 

I was going to lock up my locker when a voice called my name "Hi Jessica!" I turned around and I saw Myungsoo standing next to my locker, smiling widely at me "What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"You're so cold you know that?" he said. Cold my . I just rolled my eyes "Whatever, if you don't have any business on me then excuse me, I'll go to my class" I locked my locker and walk away but he grab my wrist. I just glared at him "Will you let my hand please?"

"Not until you agree to date me" uggh! For heaven's sake! I don't like him besides he's a notorious playboy and a kingka in our school. I don't want to involve with him because his crazy-psychopath fan girls might bother me. 

"Seriously Myungsoo, don't you understand? I don't like you and I am not interested dating on you. So back off okay?" he just smirk at me. The next thing I know was, his lips met against mine. I was really shocked and nervous. I felt my heart beats fast as if it will burst out in my chest.

I tried to struggle off with me but he's too strong for me, especially I am a girl. So I just kick his balls so he can set me free. I slap him really hard "How dare you!"

He just smirk while twitching in pain "You're really... something.. Jessica. I swear you'll be mine!" in my .

"Stop bothering me!" then I stormed off in the locker area and I realized I was in the girls bathroom. I look myself in the mirror and I saw my cheeks, turning into red. I breathe in and out to release my anger towards to Myungsoo and I turn on the faucet and wash my face also my lips to erase the evidence of Myungsoo's lips.

Hay, I wish Myungsoo stop bothering me. It's really getting into my nerves.

 

I called Taeyeon because of the soccer practice. Usually Taeyeon and I are going out together to our home and this time, I might not be able with her "Taeng, I am sorry my soccer practice gives us a hard time".

"It's okay, I have a choir practice, for about 7pm"

"Ohh that's the end of my practice. Then let's get home together"

"Sure, what else is the thing we do?" we laugh thru the phone. "I've gotta go now, My mentor is calling me" she said. "Bye" then we hang up the phone, and I go to my soccer practice.

After the practice, Taeyeon and I go to our homes together and while walking, we talked about our usual things. Then I tell her what happened to the locker area "Don't let them bother you Jessi. Better call me if he's doing an unappropriate okay?"

I smile "Sure"

"I will beat him up if he did something bad at you! This time, I will let this" she said while she knuckle her fingers "Calm down, this won't happened again"

She smiled at me, but I notice that there's something wrong with her "Taeng, are you okay?"

She nod her head "Yeah, yeah I am fine"

"Are you sure?" I ask again. She smile at me. Maybe I am too tired seing things different.