1.

Friendship

Friends, best friends, best buddies or whatever you want to call. Every person in this world has a best friend. The one you can lean on when you have a problems and will definitely listen to you without judging you. The one you can cry on his or her shoulders when you were sad and the one you can make you smile even in the simple things.

Taeyeon has been my best friend ever since I was young. If you ask me what's her personality, she's dorky, she's warm, she's nice, she's gentle and she's the person who will listen to your problems without judging you. She's my totally opposite.

I remember the days when we were together. 

Flashback

*tok* *tok*

"Jessi, wake up we're gonna late for school!" uggh! Men I heard her voice again. I just pull up my blanket to cover my face and ignored her.

"Jessica Jung! For Pete's sake! Wake up or else Im gonna carry you out in our school!" 

"As if you could shortie" I mumbled and stood up to get my things for the bathroom. As I finish to bath I open the door and I saw Taeyeon standing in the front door, with arms fold and eyebrows meet.

"Yah! You're late again!" I just smiled at her because it so early that I can't argue that time. "Do you want to eat breakfast Tae?" I asked.

Her eyes widened as she smile at me and nod instantly. I just chuckled, I know she really loves to eat while me, I love to sleep. Sleep is gold for me. Precious.

We walked down in the stairs and go straight in the kitchen we're my mother, father, and sister, Krystal are eating with their meals.

"Good morning mom and dad. Good morning Stalie" I greeted them and seat in the chair.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs. Jung, 'morning Krystal" Taeyeon greet as she sat beside me. 

"Good morning ladies. Thank you for waking Jessica, Taeyeon" said by my mom. She just smile shyly while rubbing her nape. "You're welcome, Mrs. Jung"

My mother smile as she serving the rice and bacon to our plates. We just talk cheerfully as we eat our breakfast. A typical family who eat together in breakfast along with my best friend.

As we finish our food, we go to school. While walking, Taeyeon and I talking about some stuff like our crushes, music, fashion or a tv drama.

"So, is there any progress with Suho?" I asked while a grin spread over my face as I poker her belly that cause her twich. Suho is Taeyeon's crush. He's a rich kid in our school and one of the popular guys in our grade.

"Aish~ don't poke me. He didn't seem to notice me anyway so there's no progress at all" 

"Eh? Why don't you confess it?" Her eyes widened as I suggest that to her "What?! Confess?! No way! A big NO!"

"But why?"

She look down and I saw her cheeks, getting red "I-it's just, I am shy at all and..."

"And?"

"I am scared to be rejected" aww. I just pat her shoulder "There's no harm in trying, Taeyeon" she look at me and smile "Thanks Sica"

"If you're rejected, don't worry you're still be an ahjumma!" then I ran fast because I know what will happened next "Yah! Sica, if I catch you. You'll be dead!" we just ran as we laugh out until we've become tired and we reach our school.

"See you later Sica" Taeyeon wave her hand as she go to her classroom which is next to mine. We're not classmates but we still hang out in lunch time. I wave at her and go to my classroom.

As I enter the room, I just opened a book and read the lesson. I don't have much friends here at school except for Taeyeon. I don't know, but it seems that they we're intimidate with my looks and of course I don't talk too much if you don't have business with me. But even if I don't have friends at school, I am still thankful that there's a one person who will be my side.