4.

Friendship

It's been a week since I was confine in the hospital. When I came back from the hospital, I learned that Taeyeon hit Myungsoo. I know she's kinda war freak especially towards to someone she loves. 

"Jessica!" someone called my name so I turned around and I saw Suho running towards to me. "Ah yes? Do you need something?" I asked.

"You're Jessica Jung right?" I was quite shock when he knows my name. I nod "Yeah, why?"

He rub his nape and he smile at me sheepishly "Well, I am the one who found you when you've collapsed in the school garden" I see.

"Thanks" I said. "You're welcome, anyway. I heard that you've suffering from HCM" my eyes widened "How did you know?"

"Well, my father is your attending cardiologist. Ms. Jung" I felt dumbfounded when I learned he is the son of my Doctor. I stared at him and he was smiling at me "Can we talk?"

 

My hair saying on the midst of air as I look up in the sky. The sky was beautiful and it was a sign of a good weather. He was standing beside me as he was waiting for my response. "Did your best friend knows your condition?" he asked. I shook my head "No, she doesn't know about it."

"Then, do you have a plans to tell her about it?" I shook my head again "No, please Suho. Don't tell Taeyeon anything about my condition. I am begging you"

He look straight in my eyes "Then why didn't you want to tell her about it?"

I let out a sigh to relieve my stress "Because, I don't want to be a burden on her. I don't want her to be sad." I felt my tears ready to roll down. Please don't drop.

He nod his head as if he's convinced "Okay. You're secret is safe with me." I smile at him "Thank you"

"Cry" he said. 

"Ehh?"

"Cry if you want, I am willing to listen to you" when he said that, my tears automatically drop and I can't help it "Why? Suho? Why? All of the people in the world, why me? There's so many bad people around the world and yet this illness choose me? I have many things I want to do and yet.."

"Hush, God has plans for you. Just let him be and have a faith with him. Everything happens for a reason. Just be strong, okay?" I nodded and we are like that for a minute. Please give me strength to surpass this challenge, God.

 

Taeyeon's POV

I don't know what's going on with Jessica but she's ignoring me for the whole time. Earlier in the morning, her mother said that Jessica go to school early so I ended up going alone. She didn't go to our house to fetch me up and she didn't go to my room. When the lunch break begin, I go to her classroom but her classmates said that she wasn't in the room so I tried to find her at the cafeteria. She wasn't even there so I decided to go upstairs and check the rooftop, hoping that she was there.

When I arrived at the rooftop, I saw Jessica and Suho ... hugging each other tightly as she lean her head against his chest. I felt my heart pierced with a tiny needles in a million times. What's going on? Why are they hugging? I don't know that she and Suho are acquaintances.

I felt my blood rushing up to my head. What's wrong with me?! I don't get angry with Jessica so easily but today is different. I know that she's aware of my crush but she's hugging him like couples do.

Ahh Sica~ Why didn't you tell me that you have a relationship with Suho?

I felt that she's hiding me a secret. I am not mad if Suho likes her but the thing I am pissed at, she didn't tell me everything.