5.

Friendship

 

Taeyeon's POV

One week have been past and Jessica's still ignoring me. I want to talk to her but I can't approach her because if she isn't in her class, she's in her soccer practice. I tried to go to their house but her mother said that she's busy or she's not in her home. 

 

Today I am walking down to the halls, thinking what's going on with Jessica. Until--

"Ouch" I don't realized that I bump someone so I immediately apologize "Im Sorry" as I bow in 90 degrees I saw a books that lying on the floor and I pick it up "Oh my, I am really sorry"

"No I should be" a familiar voice speak. I look up and I saw Jessica. I was dumbfounded when I saw her and same as her. Then she look away and storming off immediately. I chase her and grab her wrist "Jessica!" she stop but she isn't looking on me.

"What's wrong with you?! Why are you ignoring me?! Are you mad at me?" I ask. She just shook her and "No.. I am not mad at you" she isn't mad at me? But why is she ignoring me? "It's just me... I am sorry" then she pulled out and ran away. I look at her while she's running. Maybe she have a problem and she isn't ready to open it to me. Fine I'll just wait for her. Waiting that she approach me and tell her what's her problem.

 

Jessica's POV

As I ran away, I can't help but to cry. I know I am selfish but I didn't want Taeyeon to be sad. If she's mad at me, It's okay. It is good if she's angry in that way, It will create a distance to me and Taeyeon. I don't know where my foot bring me, but I think I am in the rooftop.

I cried there then I stop when someone speak up beside me "Handkerchief you want?" I turn up and I saw Suho smiling at me while lending his hanky on me. I grab and wipe my tears down. "Why are you here? The class starts now right?" I ask.

He just put her two hands and lay on the bench "I am lazy today. I want to feel the air here at the rooftop that's why I am here" he said. A silence wrap around us until he spoke "Why do you always crying?" why am I always crying? I don't know, I am too sad. I don't how will I spend the remaining days of my life.

"Don't waste your tears, if there's time. Enjoy it. Cherish the moment everytime you are with your love ones" he said. I feel enlightened when I heard those words, but there's still a fear inside me. How can I enjoy the life if my body gone weaker and weaker everyday?

He stood up and smile at me "Let's cut classes" My heart beats fast as I saw his smile. Damn! What's happening on me? Did my heart palpitate again? Or it's just my Hypothalamus?

"E-eh? But what about my things?"

"Don't worry I have an acquaintance in your class so I can get tell her that get your things. Now c'mmon." he grab my wrist and go downstairs. 

"Here we are" he said as we facing the high fence of the school. "Can you able to climb up?" he ask and I just shook my head. He bend down "W-what are you doing?" I ask.

"I'll help you to climb up so hurry up. Climb now before someone caught us" I have no choice but step on him and jump off the fence. He did what I do "So where are we going?" 

He smile at me "Secret!" he grab my hand and walk down in the streets. I have no idea where we will going but I sense that Suho don't have a bad intention on me. I just let him be.

I realized that we were in the amusement park. We ride all the rides we want and play the games. To be honest, I have enjoy Suho's company. I never taught that he's such a good person. I know Suho because he is popular in our school also his friends. He's so nice and gentleman. He really make me laugh but there's something in my mind, why did he keep insisting being friends with me when he knows my medical condition?

We go home in the afternoon and we're still talking the things we did in the amusement park like how he screams like a girl in the ride. "By the way, Suho. I just want to ask this, why did you keep insisting being friends with me when you know my illness?" I ask.

He look up in the sky and smile "Because I want you to learned how to be happy in your remaining life. Life is too short so enjoy the things you like". I smile at him "Thank you Suho"

"No problem and please call me Jun Myeon" I smile and we stare at each other. I feel awkward when I saw his eyes. I realized that he has a brown eyes, pointy nose and red lips. He has a white and smooth complexion and brown hair with a side swept bangs that makes good on him.

He's handsome.

"Jessica?!" a voice called my name and I turn around. I saw Taeyeon, standing while holding the strap of her bag with eyes widened "T-Taeyeon"

She gave me a cold look "I don't know what's happening on you but I'll let you if you aren't ready to tell me. I know that you know the person I like and yet you didn't tell me that you and Suho are dating--"

"No! We aren't dating!" I said as I felt my tears are gonna drop down. 

"Liar! I saw both of you in the rooftop hugging each other. It proves me that you are guys dating! Now, I don't want to be friends on you anymore!" My world has been crushed when I heard those words from her. Did I really hear her right? I felt my chest in excruating pain. I can't breathe.

"Jessica are you alright?!" Jun Myeon ask. I shook my head and I held the walls as support "N-no.. I-i can't.. b-breathe" I saw stars swirling in my eyes as the pain have much greater. I need oxygen.

"Jessica!" that's the last thing I remember. Someone called my name and it went dark. 

 

"Doctor, did you find a donor already?" a voice said. "Yes, actually we have. But it doesn't match to Miss Jung's heart and blood type I am sorry".

I open my eyes and I saw Jun Myeon and my younger sister, Krystal "Unnie, are you okay? Are you feeling well? Do you want something?" she ask. I shook my head "am I in the hospital?"

"Yes and Jun Myeon oppa bring you here" I look Jun Myeon and he was smiling at me "Thanks Suho-- i mean Jun Myeon"

"No problem."

"Where's Mom and Dad? Stalie?"

"Mom's talking to the doctor and Dad's are on the way from his office" I see. Suddenly Jun Myeon talk "Ah, Krystal can you leave us for a while? I have to tell Jessica something important? Is that okay?"

Krystal smile "Sure. I gotta go now" she wave her hand towards to Jun Myeon and she turn up on me "Unnie, just call me if you need something okay?" I smile as she go out in the room.

After Krystal left. Jun Myeon and I were the one who left in this room. Cold breeze touch my skin because of the air condition in this hospital and a silence wrap between us.

"So what do you want to tell? I ask?"

"When will you tell Taeyeon about your medical condition?" he ask. "Like I said, I don't want her to know about it."

"But I think, she's willing to be with you even if you have sick" she will? But I don't want her to be sad. I want her to be happy not thinking about me whose dying from a heart disease.

He let a sigh out and speak up "A piece of advice. Don't do something that you will regret later. I've gotta go now" he smile at me and go out in the room.

I was alone in the room. Trying to absorb what Jun Myeon said 'Don't do something that you will regret later'.

 

**

A/N: Hi Guise :)) I just want to clarify that this ISN'T a Yuri story okay? or girlxgirl. Thank you for reading :))