3.

Friendship

The next day, Taeyeon didn't go to school. I come to the Kim's residence and her mother said that she have an influenza. So I always go to Taeyeon's house when the class ends to bring her some notes and assignments. We have a same teachers so it wouldn't be difficult for Taeyeon to catch the lesson she misses.

"I saw your Suho" I told her. She gave me a confussing look "So? And he's not mine 'kay?" I just laugh "Anyway, she ask me if what happened to you, you don't go to class for almost 2 days and I said that you have sick. He said that take care of yourself and don't let yourself tire much" I said while grinning in my face. I saw her blush "R-really? Did he say that?"

I nodded as an answer while waiting for her reaction, then suddenly -- "Ouch!" she slap my arm and "Omo! Suho misses me!" she squeel giddily and I let her. It's fun to see her like that, being happy with the one she like. Hay, when will I able to find the one for me? The one who can make my heart beat fast.

Suddenly Myungsoo's face appear in my mind and what happened the other day. What the-- why did I think about him?! He's so annoying. 

I shooked my head to let my thought begone away until Taeyeon notice it "Is there something bothering you, Sica?"

"No, nothing at all" then I took a glance on the wall clock and I saw it's already 7 in the evening "Taeng, I got to go. Take care of yourself okay? I'll come tomorrow"

She smile at me "Sure, Bye. Take Care"

 

Tomorrow, as I walk down to the hall. I notice the everyone starring at me especially the girls. Weird, is it just me or something did actually happened?

When I arrive at my classroom everybody seems to got quiet and stare at me. Some mumbling with their seatmate. It's really getting weird "Ah, hey, Did something happened?" I asked.

My classmate stand up and she came with me along with her phone. She show me a picture... of me and Myungsoo. Kissing in the locker area.

"What?! What is this?! I mean where did you get this?!" I asked. She seems to be scared but she answer me "I don't know, it's from annonymous person. But Jessica, Is it true that you've dating Myungsoo and.. and something happened on between you and him?" she asked. My eyes widened as I heard those. Me and Myungsoo dating?! And something happened between us?! What the.

I immediately shook my head "No! No! We're not dating nor something happened between us! We're did you get that rumour?!" I shout at her, I can't manage my anger anymore. I want to punch whoever take the picture of me and Myungsoo and add some oil to the fire.

She trembled "M-myungsoo. H-he said himself" what?! Did I heard it right?! Myungsoo tell everyone that he and me are dating?! And we've got into ?! What the !

I yelled at everyone "I want to clarify that ME and MYUNGSOO are NOT DATING! Arraseo? And there's NO SOMETHING HAPPENED BETWEEN US! If you will believe then go ahead! I don't ing care!" I shouted at the top of my lungs then I stormed off to the classroom and find his classroom. He's in class D. Luckily there's no teacher in their room so I open the door and everyone's been shock to see me except for Myungsoo.

"Well, my girlfriend is here" he said in an irritating tone and he add emphasize on Girlfriend. I come to him and without a word -- "Ouch! What was that for?!" he shriek as he stood up and held his face.

"Why the hell did you tell everyone that we are dating and something happened between us?! When we are not actually dating! Are you nuts?!" I yelled at him. My voice was roared in the whole room as they were became silent.

He just smirk at me "Well, if Myungsoo wants, Myungsoo gets. I already told you that you will be mine, Jessica" arrrghh! He's really testing my patience!

I punch at him and he fell off in the floor. I grab his collar and look straight into his eyes with an icy stare "I don't care! I don't belong to you! I am not your property and will never be! If you don't want to ruin your face, clear the issue!" as I stare him, I saw that he's scared. Tch! I thought he's a kingka.

Then I threw him and face everyone "Me and Myungsoo are not dating nor something happened between us as you think! If you want to believe with his lies, then go ahead! I don't ing care! I just want to clear my name!" and everyone in the room nod synchronizely. I stormed off the room and I don't want to go back to my class as for now. 

I realized that I was in school garden, my tears rolling down to my cheek. I can't believe he did that. I mean it's too much. I am just a simple girl and yet he choose me to play a trick on me! How dare he!

As I cried, I felt my heart clench tightly. Literally tightly. I can't breathe. I feel that I need for oxygen. I stood up to go to the clinic but suddenly --

It went dark.

 

I woke up and I saw the walls, painted in white. Definitely not my room. Where am I? Then I saw my mom, dad, and my sister Krystal on my side "W-what happened mom? Where am I?"

"You're in the hospital dear, someone saw you that you've collapse on the school garden and bring you to the clinic but the school nurse said that you've turning into purple so they decided to bring you to the hospital for further examination" Mom said. I just nod and I felt my head spinning around.

The doctor came to us "Miss Jung, aren't you aware of your illness?" huh? What illness? I shooked my head "No"

"I am going to be straight on you. Miss Jung, you have a Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. It is a heart disease which the muscle of your heart becomes thickened. Athlethes usually suffer from this disease so I advice you don't play a strenous activity or sport. Now, about the treament. Since we studied that your heart is already thickened and it isn't curable anymore. I suggest you to take heart transplant. If you won't decided, I'll prescribe you a drug, painkiller in case if your chest felt pain. Now if you excuse me, I'll let you talk" as the doctor left the room, I felt my world has been crushed.

My tears rolling down to my cheeks, why? Why did I have a disease like this? Why me? God, Why me? I do have many dreams in my life, I want to finish my studies, and help my family and became successful. I want to meet my destiny and cherish him for the rest of my life.

I felt my family hug me. A warm hug, when did I felt this way before? My family got into tears also as they we're beside me, crying.

"Unnie, Please be strong! Have a faith in God, please don't give up" Krystal said. I smiled at her, there were times we've always fighthing but I always love her.

"We'll find a heart donor soon as we can. Please, don't give up dear" I feel very special to have a family like them. They really feel to me that they love me for being who I am.

Suddenly, I remember Taeyeon.

I felt sad for the possibility things happen in the future. "Mom can I ask you a favor?"

She wiped her tears down and she smile at me "Yes dear, anything?"

"Can you.."

 

***

A/N: Hi guise, about HCM or Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, if you want to know please search it. Thanks :))