Le Author's Noteu ~

Friendship

Hi hi to all of you /smile and wave/ First I want to thank all of you for reading my first ever finished fanfic because the other one isn't finished XD. You guys made me happy especially to those people who leave their comments and to my subbies. Kamsahamnidaa~

I want to apologize for my english because y'know english isn't my first language. As well as for my grammars and spellings.

Let me tell you guys why I wrote this story. I watch a lot of drama who is tear jerker and I always notice it was always romance. I mean the two protagonist, they involve romance. I want to create a different story which does not involve romantic-love and I want to tacle about friendship, not a guyxgirl but the same . Guys, in reality. It wasn't always a romantic-love. There were many love in different forms like friendship, family, and etc. And that's what I want you guys to realize. But really, as of now, I am sick to romance right now so that's why I wrote this XD.

I was inspired to create this story by the story of 'She's Dating the Gangster' a filipino story, the movie of Koizora, I give my first love to you and A millionaire's first love. Also the novel of cheonsa23's 'Gemini' which I read that story from wattpad and it was translated into filipino by her own account in wattpad. I think she first wrote that here on AFF and when I read that in wattpad, it made me cry lels XD.

About the ending, I want a different ending. Like when you read the first chapter of story, you will knew who is gonna die but it will change. I am just weird XDD.

By the way, I am planning this to translate into filipino in wattpad. Under the username of yourblackrabbit (I mention my username if someone translate it without my permission). Also I am planning to publish it as a book but it depends. 

May I ask you guys? Did you cry on this fanfic of mine? Please be honest. I just want to know because I cried a little bit when I am typing this.

Once again, Thank you for reading my story and I hope you enjoy reading this. Also, I hope that you learn a moral lessons in this story. Thank you very much!

xoxo,

Ms_ChocoHoLic <3

 

PS: Please inform me if someone translate it or plagiarizing it except the for yourblackrabbit. Kamsamnidaa~