9.

Friendship

Jessica's POV

I woke up and I saw the familiar surroundings. I guess I am here at the hospital. I saw the worried faces of my family, Jun Myeon and Taeyeon. "Jessica are you okay? Is something hurt?" my mother ask. I shook my head and smile at them to make sure that I am fine.

"I'll buy you food" my mother said while a smile form on her lips. Along with Krystal they stormed off in the room. I know my mother and Krystal is worried and sad and I felt sorry for that. I always make them sad and I hate it. A knock jolt in the door and I saw the Dr. Kim, Jun Myeon's father. "Mr. Jung, we need to talk" he said as my father follow him. I think they will discuss something and I don't want to hear about it.

Taeyeon and Jun Myeon come closer to me as they held my hand "Are you okay?" Taeyeon ask. I smile and nod at them "Thank goodness, I though you're gonna leave us" Taeyeon said. I just smile at them. Even though I don't want to leave them, God gave me a limited time and I want to spend the rest of time to my love ones even though I am tired. I want to see their faces before I die, before I leave them and go to God's kingdom. In God's arms.

"You know what Sica, I have a horible dream" Taeyeon said. I tilt my head and gave her a confused look "What is it?"

She smile at me sheepishly "I dreamed that I got a gravious accident and died because of that" she said. I felt sad because of what she said "Yah, dreams are way too opposite in the reality" Jun Myeon said. She shrugged her shoulders "I know but I sense that my dream will happen. I don't know" she said.

"Yah! That definitely won't happen" I said and Jun Myeon agreed "I know, i know but in case that will happen. I am willing to donate my heart for you" Taeyeon said as she smile at me. I can't help but to cry. I know that won't be happen but there's so many possibilities right? But if so, please God, don't take Taeyeon away. 

Jun Myeon come closer to me and wipe my tears down "Yah don't cry. Too much sadness can kill you, you know that right?" he said. I nod as an answer. Yeah, he's right. Too much happiness and too much sadness can kill me instead and also love.

Our conversation got interupted when we heard my father's voice shouting "Yah! What are you?! A quack?!" I think he's shouting at Dr. Kim. I tried to get up in bed but Taeyeon and Jun Myeon stop me "Don't strained yourself Sica!" Taeyeon said. "But dad is--" I protest.

"It's okay. My father will surely understand it" Jun Myeon said then he whispered something that I don't understand "Just like before"

 

As the days passed my body's got weaker and weaker everyday and I couldn't go to school. I was stuck in this boring hospital but everyday, Taeyeon and Jun Myeon are always here to make me smile. Since it's April and my birthday's getting nearer and nearer Jun Myeon gave his present to me since he think that I couldn't make it while Taeyeon. She said she might gave hers before my birthday. Today Taeyeon is in school while Jun Myeon are here at the hospital. He said that he's lazy today so he skip school.

"Hey, I'll give something for you" he said while smiling. He gave me a box wrapped in a pink wrapper. I open it and to my surprise..

Jun Myeon's gift is a picture. Set of picture whose a stolen shots of me. "You're creepy" I said while laughing seeing my pictures "Yes I am. By the way, look at the back of the pictures and you'll see something" he said and I follow his instruction. There's a letter in every back of the picture. 

'Smile, you are beautiful'

'Treasure every moments. They are once in a lifetime'

I was surprise when I read the last picture of mine 'Saranghae, Jessica' I look at him and he's smiling at me "Since when?" I ask.

"When the day I first saw you way back in our freshmen year" he said. I tried to hold back my tears and smile at him "You shouldn't love me, because I am dying anyway"

He came closer to me and I felt his minty breath "That's why I want you to know my feelings for you before you go" he said and I feel his face are coming by closer. My heart beats fast when I heard those words, I can't help but to squeal like every teenage girls feels. Even though it is bad for my heart.

I realized that his lips touched mine. I close my eyes and feel my heart. One thing is for sure, I fell for him also but it is too late. Too late for everything, because I will leave him in the end. I felt my tears rolling down to my cheeks. I am sorry Jun Myeon, I will hurt and leave you in the end.

 

By the afternoon, Taeyeon arrived. Jun Myeon and Taeyeon are discussing something which I don't understand and hear what they are saying. I pout and look up in the calendar. I realized that two days from now is my birthday. Can I make it? Can I make it longer? Please God, give me some time to say goodbye to my love ones. Especially Taeyeon and Jun Myeon.

When the nigh falls Taeyeon and Jun Myeon leave the hospital but before they go. Taeyeon hugged me tight "I love you Jessica. Take care arraseo?" she said and that words make my heart fluster. I smile at her "I know, I love you too Taeng, my best friend forever" then she wave her hand to say goodbye. I wave at her also and when they were gone. I felt a very strange feeling.

When she wave her hand to say goodbye, I feel that we weren't be able to see each other anymore. Why is that so?

***

A/N: Hi guise :)) Thank you for reading especially to my 40 subbies *^O^* Yehet ~ I didn't expect to have that subbies. Anyway sorry if I only update now because it's holy week and I want to rest for using my lappie XD. Belated happy birthday to my ultimate bias Jessica Jung ~ /throw confetti/ Yehet ~ <3